What's new

Muttahida to join Sindh govt?

habahaba.png

Altaf bhai is destroying MQM. PPP is really unpopular right now specially in Karachi & Hyderabad. I guess Altaf bhai doesn't care at the end of day poor MQM members like Dr Farooq Sattar and Haider Abbas Rizvi will be running around defending MQM. :lol:

ok i will not defend this action, mark my post and be happy, i'm not like a typical supporter like PTI

i have official statements from farooq sattar and other party guys who say its an effort to establish working relation ship and nothing else, media has aso speculated before as well

i believe that a true guy doesn't get by the snake from the same hole twice, if MQM is joining Sind govt then i think its a very bad decision and will cost movement a lot in the long run

This move of MQM would not be acceptable by any means ..............

This move of MQM would not be acceptable by any means ..............

hold on to your hourses, you are a good thinker!
there is need of strong political opposition base in pakistan, sadlly when IMRAN shake handed NAWAZ all the hopes, starting the political movement against AMIR UL MUNAFIQIN was gone?
so then there was no political opposition base camp left?
as terrorists been declared angels in KPK, FATA, & in BALUCHISTAN, whole responsibility came back to karachi , the only place in which peoples openly came out to support pakarmy.
karachi,s leadership was vocal against, TTp terrorism, & its pushing a united political front, its would be awise decesion to be apart of sind govt, where PPP cant do anything, cause of its massive crouption, MQM needs to take a possitive role to fight political the sell out of pakistan!

hold on to your hourses, you are a good thinker!
there is need of strong political opposition base in pakistan, sadlly when IMRAN shake handed NAWAZ all the hopes, starting the political movement against AMIR UL MUNAFIQIN was gone?
so then there was no political opposition base camp left?
as terrorists been declared angels in KPK, FATA, & in BALUCHISTAN, whole responsibility came back to karachi , the only place in which peoples openly came out to support pakarmy.
karachi,s leadership was vocal against, TTp terrorism, & its pushing a united political front, its would be awise decesion to be apart of sind govt, where PPP cant do anything, cause of its massive crouption, MQM needs to take a possitive role to fight political the sell out of pakistan!

Yeah it would be a good decision as it would be taken by angels political party :sarcastic:if it be done by IK then you people were bashing about him. :azn:

Yeah it would be a good decision as it would be taken by angels political party :sarcastic:if it be done by IK then you people were bashing about him. :azn:
215083_18173622.jpg

no you must be blind right?
cause you only count them angels, even though they are sheltring, the killers of 60,000 innocent pakistanis?
great!

Last edited:
215083_18173622.jpg

no you must be blind right?
cause you only count them angels, even though they are sheltring, the killers of 60,000 innocent pakistanis?
great!

Or protecting other 60,000 Pakistanis. Every coin has two sides,it depends on an individual which side he/she wants to see.MQM has been ruling karachi for years what they have done ,except making the situation worst.At-least he is willing to bring change not just speaking on calls. :coffee:

MQM has been ruling karachi for years what they have done ,except making the situation worst.At-least he is willing to bring change not just speaking on calls. :coffee:

i don't know how many times you and other MQM phobic people need correction that MQM doesn't rule Karachi

if you give me any rational explanation that MQM rules Karachi?

its like saying PTI rules multan, rawalpindi and islamabad?

i don't know how many times you and other MQM phobic people need correction that MQM doesn't rule Karachi

if you give me any rational explanation that MQM rules Karachi?

its like saying PTI rules multan, rawalpindi and islamabad?

NA-240 Sohail Mansoor Khawaja NA-241 Syed Akhterul Iqbal Qadri
NA-242 Mehboob Alam
NA-243 Abdul Waseem
NA-244 Sheikh Salahuddin
NA-245 Muhammad Rehan Hashmi
NA-247 Sufyan Yousuf
NA-249 Doctor Muhammad Farooq Sattar
NA-252 Adbul Rashid Godil
NA-257 Sajid Ahmed
NA-219 Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui
NA-220 Syed Waseem Hussain
NA-239 Mohammad Salman Khan Baloch
NA-251 Syed Ali Raza Abidi
NA-253 Muhammad Muzammil Qureshi
NA-255 Syed Asif Hasnain
NA-256 Iqbal Muhammad Ali Khan NA-246 Sardar Nabeel Ahmed Gabol.

Now you can see the influence of MQM and still you are neglecting the ownership then you're blind.. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom