What's new

Muttahida to join Sindh govt?

Only media reports ... Can somebody confirm that any member of MQM endorse these news..........??

Yesterday morning I saw a news regarding this but again it was by PPP's side :pop:

So PPP throws the the bone of 5 ministries and MQM came running after it.

LOL @ Pakistani politics. First cry about a certain political party then join them when you see fit.

LOL @ Pakistani politics. First cry about a certain political party then join them when you see fit.

well at least MQM has for ever spoken for ahmedi rights, and MQM has always vouched for minority rights, even said they will even finish the clause of declaring non muslims as minorities if they come to power

LOL it's ok, I can wait few more days before you come and defend MQM like nothing happened.

ok i will not defend this action, mark my post and be happy, i'm not like a typical supporter like PTI

i have official statements from farooq sattar and other party guys who say its an effort to establish working relation ship and nothing else, media has aso speculated before as well

i believe that a true guy doesn't get by the snake from the same hole twice, if MQM is joining Sind govt then i think its a very bad decision and will cost movement a lot in the long run

Last edited:
No chance of MQM joining Sindh govt.: Khurshid Shah - thenews.com.pk

SUKKUR: Leader of the opposition in national assembly and Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) senior leader Syed Khurshid Shah Saturday said that Altaf Hussain instigating undemocratic forces while his party stands for democracy and added there was no possibility of MQM joining the Sindh government, Geo News reported.

Talking to media at the airport here, Khurshid Shah said that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain should understand that democracy in the country has come after long struggle and his undemocratic statements would only worsen the situation.

Leader of opposition further said that the talks underway with the Taliban should be seen as the country has already incurred heavy losses in terrorism. Federal Interior Minister, Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan’s statement relating to talks with Taliban keeps changing, while opposition only wanted that government should restore peace in the country, he said.

MQM sends list of ministers to London

As the MQM is going to join the Sindh government, Rabita Committee on Saturday made a list of the possible ministers and sent it to the party chief Altaf Hussain in London.

The list included names of Aadil Siddiqui, Rauf Siddiqui, Dr Sagheer Ahmed, Khwaja Izharul Hassan, Faisal Sabzwari and Ashfaq Mangi.

A delegation of the MQM is expected to meet Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad in next 48 hours.

The ministers are likely to be given portfolios of Health, Industries, Sports, Corporation and IT.

Sources say that MQM is demanding ministries of Local Bodies or Excise & Taxation in Sindh. SAMAA

@CrazyPaki :lol:

As the MQM is going to join the Sindh government, Rabita Committee on Saturday made a list of the possible ministers and sent it to the party chief Altaf Hussain in London.

The list included names of Aadil Siddiqui, Rauf Siddiqui, Dr Sagheer Ahmed, Khwaja Izharul Hassan, Faisal Sabzwari and Ashfaq Mangi.

A delegation of the MQM is expected to meet Sindh Governor Ishratul Ibad in next 48 hours.

The ministers are likely to be given portfolios of Health, Industries, Sports, Corporation and IT.

Sources say that MQM is demanding ministries of Local Bodies or Excise & Taxation in Sindh. SAMAA

@CrazyPaki :lol:

@darkinsky your words are marked. Anything you like to say about it? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom