What's new

Mustang Blast Master Mind has been killed By Pakistan Army

Syrian Observatory, i.e Rami Abdul Rahman living in the UK, spreads pro-US disinformation not anti US. The helicopters thing was reported widely by Syrian/Iraqi/local media.

Your entire purpose is to defend the yanks. Explain what Hamid Karzai is saying here. Lets us not forget whose dog karzai is/was. Why would the yanks be on the grey list? They are above the law but for how long!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/hamid-karzai-colluded-isil-afghanistan-171110191715544.html

I am not defending them; I have my share of criticism of their acts. I am the first member to realize and suggest that US is prolonging its stay in Afghanistan because it serve as an ideal test-bed for weaponry and battlefield doctrines, in this forum.

Yes, I mentioned Hamid Karzai for promoting this narrative. He is a trustworthy source now?

You are accusing a country for propping ISIS-K in Afghanistan. If this is true then it would be easy for Pakistan to expose US in international forums and courts. Why not take the initiative?

These accusations are a product of drawing room politics, not grounded in quality investigations and established facts. They won't fly in courts and international forums.

ISIS used online mediums to recruit people from across the world. It is a religiopolitical movement without borders. US doesn't need to airlift ISIS to any country. Reality is that there isn't shortage of potential recruits for ISIS in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

ISIS-K is responsible for numerous suicide attacks in Kabul and other cities in Afghanistan. There is solid evidence of US-led forces pounding ISIS-K in Nangarhar and other regions.

Last edited:
You are accusing a country for propping ISIS-K in Afghanistan. If this is true then it would be easy for Pakistan to expose US in international forums and courts. Why not take the initiative?

We're not powerful enough and we have a non-government. That's why. ISIS has been airlifted to Afghanistan, many media outlets without a past of incredulous lies have reported it. Stop being proud of how naive you are.

That is the biggest terrorist Madrassa in the world. Many intelligent scholars have been produced by Guatemala Bay detention Camp and they have done a lot in the society.
Guatemala Bay or Guantanamo bay ?

Correction: Camp Bucca in Iraq.

Salafi forces, in collusion with Ba'athists, created ISIS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salafi_jihadism

US should have executed everybody in Camp Bucca. Sparing crooked prisoners on humanitarian grounds is the worst mistake US is known to commit.
Its not by mistake. Its intentional and by design. US playing a double game. US army killing ISIS but Mossad and CIA supporting and supplying it clandestinely.

I am not defending them; I have my share of criticism of their acts. I am the first member to realize and suggest that US is prolonging its stay in Afghanistan because it serve as an ideal test-bed for weaponry and battlefield doctrines, in this forum.

Yes, I mentioned Hamid Karzai for promoting this narrative. He is a trustworthy source now?

These accusations are a product of drawing room politics, not grounded in quality investigations and established facts. They won't fly in courts and international forums.

ISIS used online mediums to recruit people from across the world. It is a religiopolitical movement without borders. US doesn't need to airlift ISIS to any country. Reality is that there isn't shortage of potential recruits for ISIS in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

ISIS-K is responsible for numerous suicide attacks in Kabul and other cities in Afghanistan. There is solid evidence of US-led forces pounding ISIS-K in Nangarhar and other regions.
US is NOT prolonging its stay in Afghanistan because it serve as an ideal test-bed for weaponry and battlefield doctrines, it is prolonging to counter Pakistan's nuclear program and China's growth.

Linking Wikipedia lol.... As if the wealth of anti-imperialist writers, journos, Middle Eastern media etc will find any clout on that noob's website.

Kill them all, let Allah hold them to account.

Yes kill all terrorists..

Guatemala Bay or Guantanamo bay ?

Its not by mistake. Its intentional and by design. US playing a double game. US army killing ISIS but Mossad and CIA supporting and supplying it clandestinely.

US is NOT prolonging its stay in Afghanistan because it serve as an ideal test-bed for weaponry and battlefield doctrines, it is prolonging to counter Pakistan's nuclear program and China's growth.
Yes this is true.

Its not that Karzai is a trustworthy source. BUT he was at the helm of that nation, Just to ignore his statements would be highly unwise no matter how much of a buffon he is. A buffon that was brought by US spec forces lets us not forget that.

Ok what about the arming of good terrorist in Syria by Obama? Whenever the US is involved in filthy terrorism there is only accusations, not grounded in quality investigations and established facts.

Forget that we are still waiting for WMD's in Iraq. No one has to prove anything if they have power on their side. No has to accept anything if they power on their side. To say the US is innocent in this! But all others are guilty because they say so, well can they(US) prove it?

Its not that Karzai is a trustworthy source. BUT he was at the helm of that nation, Just to ignore his statements would be highly unwise no matter how much of a buffon he is. A buffon that was brought by US spec forces lets us not forget that.

Ok what about the arming of good terrorist in Syria by Obama? Whenever the US is involved in filthy terrorism there is only accusations, not grounded in quality investigations and established facts.

Forget that we are still waiting for WMD's in Iraq. No one has to prove anything if they have power on their side. No has to accept anything if they power on their side. To say the US is innocent in this! But all others are guilty because they say so, well can they(US) prove it?
i dont trust Karzai but on this issue i do.

Who killed Kennedy? :rolleyes1:

Get off it! You are coming across as an american paid stooge.

Russia bombed the daylights out of ISIS, instead of Syrian government taking USA to ICJ! That's what we will have to do.

Perhaps you need evidences for 4th and 5th gen wars imposed on us. Or maybe even TRY to understand meanings of these terms!!!

Who killed Kennedy? :rolleyes1:
FYI: https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report

Get off it! You are coming across as an american paid stooge.
I am not into conspiracy theories.

Russia bombed the daylights out of ISIS, instead of Syrian government taking USA to ICJ! That's what we will have to do.
FYI: https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-mo...urah-hujurat-jafar-subhani/sin-making-rumours

Now you understand my position on these matters?

US commenced its military operations against ISIS movement after fall of Mosul in Iraq in 2014 (i.e. Operation Inherent Resolve), and ISIS capital Raqqa in Syria fell to US-led forces in 2017.

https://www.rt.com/usa/381783-airlifts-syrian-fighters-isis/
http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-syrian-dam-to-block-isis-from-escaping-raqqa

In October US-backed allies finally captured Raqqa, the ‘capital’ of the Islamic State, after a fourmonth siege. A few weeks before Russian-supported Syrian troops broke the Jihadi group’s threeyear siege of the eastern city of Dayr al-Zawr. Islamic State fighters seemed to be in full retreat across Syria.

http://www.janes.com/images/assets/...ria_Russian_and_US_interventions_assessed.pdf

Scholarly information of origins of ISIS movement in this thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-...di-became-leader-of-the-islamic-state.567850/

Ba'athist elements in Iraq shook hands with a powerful Salafi militia (AQI) to establish ISIS because they wanted to topple US-backed Iraqi government and revive Ba'athism. In-fact, Syrian hand in propping up these elements went unnoticed for long:

After his release from Bucca, Baghdadi called a relative in al- Qaida, who connected him with a spokesman for the group in Iraq. The spokesman convinced Baghdadi to go to Damascus to perform tasks for al-Qaida, assuring him that he could also finish his dissertation while he was working for them. Academically trained religious scholars are rare in jihadist organizations, so it made sense to send a budding scholar to Syria where the Americans wouldn’t be able to get their hands on him. Once he was there, Baghdadi set about his assigned task of ensuring that AQI’s online propaganda was in line with its brand of ultraconservative Islam. Baghdadi’s tribal connections in Iraq and his ties with other jihadist groups there must have also come in handy, because on several occasions he was able to help foreign jihadists cross Syria’s border into his native land. At the time, Syria’s President, Bashar al-Assad, was turning a blind eye to the foreign fighter pipeline into Iraq in order to punish the United States for invading the country; that same pipeline would one day flow in the opposite direction after Assad’s citizens revolted against him in 2011.

How would Syrian government take USA to ICJ when it is guilty of facilitating elements who founded ISIS?

Perhaps you need evidences for 4th and 5th gen wars imposed on us. Or maybe even TRY to understand meanings of these terms!!!
I am aware of Indian hand in destabilizing Pakistan; story of Kulbhushan Yadav proved as much.

Hamid Karzai is mad at US for removing him from office in 2014.

Yes, Bush administration cultivated the narrative of WMD in order to justify its 'regime change' mission in Iraq.

I would argue that Saddam Hussein was a necessary evil for the Middle East because he was a stabilizing force in the region. With Saddam-led regime out of the picture, Iraq descended into chaos and crooked Salafi elements took advantage. Unfortunately, Ba'athist elements shook hands with Salafi elements and jointly propped up ISIS.

US is absolutely guilty for destabilizing Middle East but for its own nefarious ends; they desired a post-Saddam Middle East in which Iraq would no longer be a threat to GCC, and GCC + Israel would be free to concentrate on Iran. However, there is no proof of US creating and/or working with ISIS because it encompassed Ba'athist elements who wanted to revive their rule in Iraq. US have played a major role in stopping ISIS on the other hand - see my response to member Verve above.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom