What's new

*Must read* The Untold Census Story

That possibility of a revolt being the reason why the Brits fled is a big fabrication. The leaders of the Azad Hind Fauj were pardoned and the soldiers never mutineed. So what reason did the Brits have to 'run away' from India? And at a time when they had fought and won a World War? Contrary to what you may think, our non-violent independence struggle had gathered enough momentum to warrant independence. The Brits, on the other hand, elected the Labour Party under Clement Attlee, who had it in his manifesto that India would be granted independence.

Precisely why I said they play the victim card, which irks the majority. NONE of their rights are violated in India. :)

I will leave this to Indians and Pakistanis. :D

That possibility of a revolt being the reason why the Brits fled is a big fabrication. The leaders of the Azad Hind Fauj were pardoned and the soldiers never mutineed. So what reason did the Brits have to 'run away' from India? And at a time when they had fought and won a World War? Contrary to what you may think, our non-violent independence struggle had gathered enough momentum to warrant independence. The Brits, on the other hand, elected the Labour Party under Clement Attlee, who had it in his manifesto that India would be granted independence.
aahhh...
here u are confused my friend.....

again the whole thing why britishers left is because india was behaving like a white elephant for them......after WW II...
and the indian navy matinee added fuel to the fire.....

aahhh...

again the whole thing why britishers left is because india was behaving like a white elephant for them......after WW II...

aahhh...

You meant mutiny, right?:rofl:

India was a burning charcoal because of the political unity projected by the Congress and Muslim League, not because of some likely mutiny that had already been doused.

You meant mutiny, right?
yes I meant mutiny.....

India was a burning charcoal because of the political unity projected by the Congress and Muslim League, not because of some likely mutiny that had already been doused.
lol......if congress was the reason...then india would have gained independence way before muslim league formation.......
india was more politically united then.....

yes I meant mutiny.....

lol......if congress was the reason...then india would have gained independence way before muslim league formation.......
india was more politically united then.....

Nope. It wasn't. The Quit India movement was when Indians from all corners of India truly became united in pushing the Brits out. This singularity of purpose was allied to Gandhiji's political maneuvers, not Netaji's or anyone else's.

Didn't expect this from you.:disagree:
True, a self respecting leader should have killed himself or more reasonably resigned from politics and realized his mistake.

Assam, West Bengal and Kerala need to watch out. No wonder Congress didn't release the religion results in the 2011 census.
There is little chance Assam and West Bengal will remain for long within the Indian Union. At the very least it just be another Kashmir. In fact that is the path they are taking. Signs are already there. A matter of time.

True, a self respecting leader should have killed himself.

There is little chance Assam and West Bengal will remain for long within the Indian Union. At the very least it just be another Kashmir. In fact that is the path they are taking. Signs are already there. A matter of time.

You are being paranoid here.:ph34r:

You are being paranoid here.:ph34r:
Nope. I am happy that this country is safe and sound for you - I honestly am. But for me - it is as natural an outcome as an apple falling from tree. I have not seen any and I mean any evidence to the contrary. :(

I am not being paranoid. Just realistic. Painfully and tragically realistic.
The India experiment is heading towards a clear failure. I can clarify bro - but it is harsh and may shake many out of their comfort zones. No offence intended.

Wrt Assam and West Bengal - I was just reading a report of about 150 riots in 2013 alone!
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/why-mamatas-bengal-is-seeing-more-communal-clashes-1434761.html
About Assam we all know the situation...things will only get worse.
I also believe they may be held into the Union. But there will be the Army, regular protests, Hindu exodus etc. Repeat telecast, nothing else.

Last edited:
Nope. It wasn't. The Quit India movement was when Indians from all corners of India truly became united in pushing the Brits out. This singularity of purpose was allied to Gandhiji's political maneuvers, not Netaji's or anyone else's.
gandhiji was the first one to oppose quit india movement.....because he thought we should not go against brits in their time of despair......
any way...quit india movement never gained momentum in the first yea and was only successful in the last phase....
where as civil disobedience movement was the real movement india saw..with full force.....
and also the quit india paved the way for the division of country....

Nope. I am happy that this country is safe and sound for you - I honestly am. But for me - it is as natural an outcome as an apple falling from tree. I have not seen any and I mean any evidence to the contrary. :(

I am not being paranoid. Just realistic. Painfully and tragically realistic.
The India experiment is heading towards a clear failure. I can clarify bro - but it is harsh and may shake many out of their comfort zones. No offence intended.

I'd believe you if you replaced West Bengal and Assam with Jammu & Kashmir.:-)

It has more to do with the victim card played by our Muslims and the associated insecurity of Hindus losing ground. If they're really being persecuted as is being portrayed by many outsiders and some of our own Muslims, their numbers shouldn't actually be growing at such healthy rates.

Actually it is well known that poor people have more babies, which is why their numbers are growing lol.

gandhiji was the first one to oppose quit india movement.....because he thought we should not go against brits in their time of despair......
any way...quit india movement never gained momentum in the first yea and was only successful in the last phase....
where as civil disobedience movement was the real movement india saw..with full force.....
and also the quit india paved the way for the division of country....

You do realize that Quit India was another name for Civil Disobedience, which was another of Gandhiji's brainchild, right?

And I'm still waiting for a good reason to side with you on why him getting shot was a good thing.

Well I'm not so familiar with the situation so I'm not aware of claims made by outsiders. Maybe they mean some of their rights are violated and not persecution?

They are the poorest segments of Indian society, they are thrown a bone every time elections come along in order to gain their votes and Hindus call it appeasement, I tend to agree it is appeasement. What Indian Muslims needs is equal opportunity not handouts. Like fine they send their children to madarsa but Indian government could ask the standard of said madarsas to be maintained at a certain level or for the curriculum to include certain things. Also it is true there is outright discrimination against them too the point that if possible employers find out they are Muslim they will not hire them, in some places they cannot rent because they are Muslim either.

Actually it is well known that poor people have more babies, which is why their numbers are growing lol.

It's another of those freedom that the State has granted. One is free to have as many babies as they want. In spite of Nation-wide campaigns on birth control and wide proliferation of media and mobiles, if our Minorities fail to understand simple economics and dynamics of birth control, is it for poverty or religious rigidity?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom