What's new

*Must read* The Untold Census Story

If they ever touch 51 percent , sharia law demands and separation from India efforts may begin especially by a certain sect, going by global trends.
Definitly, once they reach 75% there will be forced conversions and all that etc. This can be seen today.

@nick_indian @Dem!god

Both of you have zero knowledge on the process adopted by MHA for release of such data.

The Census 2001 data for religion was released in September 2004 & the same thing will done with Census 2014 too.
Religion & other sensitive data are always released after the upcoming general elections.

Press Information Bureau English Releases

I don't remember you Bhajpa 'chappal' lickers ranting about why didn't NDA govt. release the 2001 Census data on religion when it was in power till May 2004.

@nick_indian @Dem!god

Both of you have zero knowledge on the process adopted by MHA for release of such data.

The Census 2001 data for religion was released in September 2004 & the same thing will done with Census 2014 too.
Religion & other sensitive data are always released after the upcoming general elections.

Press Information Bureau English Releases

I don't remember you Bhajpa 'chappal' lickers ranting about why didn't NDA govt. release the 2001 Census data on religion when it was in power till May 2004.

Good research. You deserve applause for that. I honestly wasn't aware they took this long to release the results. I was too young during the last census to pay attention. It should never take so long though.

Your typical Kangressi A$$licker language could change though. I used to be a Kangress supporter too until 2010.

Bharotis time to get rid of 12 million Kashmiri muslims, give them independence. :yahoo:

If they ever touch 51 percent , sharia law demands and separation from India efforts may begin especially by a certain sect, going by global trends.

Numbers of Muslims in India is underreported for political reasons, I honestly think it is already close to 30% maybe even more yet no sharia demands?

If they ever touch 51 percent 30 percent .

No, 51 percent in their own region. If it was 30 pc. Assamese would have already started. If they do it while the majority is Hindu/Non-Muslim they will be in trouble.

Pakistan was also made because Muslims were a majority there. Same is the case with Kashmir valley today.

Not really, he was a xenophobic old man in a dhoti who's views although admirable where not going to work.

LOL here in the west even those who do not know anything about India know Gandhi so they think peace. He really does help with your image around here.

Numbers of Muslims in India is underreported for political reasons, I honestly think it is already close to 30% maybe even more yet no sharia demands?

How did you come to this conclusion ? I have heard this come from Right wing Hindu scare mongers or some section of Muslims. Both not every credible as they never provide proof. Living in India i never felt Muslims were more than 15-20% max.

I anyway stated the threshold as 51 % and not 30 %.

How did you come to this conclusion ? I have heard this come from Right wing Hindu scare mongers or some section of Muslims. Both not every credible as they never provide proof. Living in India i never felt Muslims were more than 15-20% max.

I any stated the threshold as 51 % and not 30 %.

I think those numbers do not take into account pole jumpers that is why and GOI does not want to release real results. I think you will get an accurate account when a new government comes into the center.

Home of Pakistanis? So what about Muhajirs?

Muhajir is anyone whose family migrated to Pakistan during partition, most Muhajirs do not even call themselves such anymore in Pakistan only Karachi wale do so. A few of my own family came from Amritsar and Delhi cities during partition yet everyone called them Punjabis not Muhajirs.

Back
Top Bottom