What's new

Muslims Riot over Kim Kardashian's Apperance in Bahrian

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

^that, and it needs to be in members club

^how does one explore your profile pics?
need a little help in forum navigation

i was able to get to the profile pic (nice one!!) you said "pics", is there a gallery somewhere?

kardashin looks like cheap whor_e! may be she must go to hotels in dubai for some work.

^c'mon dude. i'm not a fan of her either but there is no need for such language. you stay happy with your goat.

^ and you stay happy with your hore

Kim Kardashian is noone actually. Just someone who exploits her daddies fine business instincts and "stars" in a real life show called "The Kardashians" where they all hang out as a "family".
It is a horrible show, mom and her lover have both been under numerous plastic surgery operations, they look hideous, boyfriend and husbands of Kim and her sisters are sort of being groomed into acceptance of the big Armenian style family, they pretend on camera they love it cuz mommy Kardashian and her plastic surgery boytoy like it.

Kim is hot, but only if you not see her from waist down, or when you have not heard anything about her personally. She "perpetuates" her fame with dubious marriages and sex tapes with a rapper, now she is dating another one. Must be that the blacks like those big behinds. I never found them attractive personally.

Desion se thurky pana shuru kero aur phir daikho, end main police he bulani perti hay

Man I find her to be a mutant. With a family of very foul mouthed mutants.

I do not detect 1% hotness in her, much as I have tried to from every angle.

Meh...I'd do her :meeting:

Seriously, those people need to grow a spine or two.

Chill! Appreciate that woman even though she is technically pretty useless. And not as a beautiful as she thinks she is :D

Say, I recall - she reminds me of someone....

Back
Top Bottom