What's new

Muslims protesting against CAA NRC live

BAHAHAH

Low Indian IQ at it again.
You literally pulled out the "I know you are but what am I" that a 7 year old would say.
I mean Indian IQ is not far from that.

I am still waiting for an honest reply to my question that is not just low IQ what-about-ism that street poopers like to pull out.

Thats what I said, HIGH IQ Pakistanis should take persecuted Muslims from India, answer that first.

Thats what I said, HIGH IQ Pakistanis should take persecuted Muslims from India, answer that first.
Why?
The topic is about street shitters not Pakistan.
You want to ask that question, open a new thread.
I will happily answer it there.
You are pulling a classic low IQ what-about-ism to derail the topic and take the heat away from the legitimate statement I made.
I have a feeling that you're on your break time from scamming so you won't actually make a new thread.

Why?
The topic is about street shitters not Pakistan.
You want to ask that question, open a new thread.
I will happily answer it there.
You are pulling a classic low IQ what-about-ism to derail the topic and take the heat away from the legitimate statement I made.
I have a feeling that you're on your break time from scamming so you won't actually make a new thread.

Thats an absolute relevant question in THIS thread. The thread is about CAA and NRC and about Muslims. Unless you say Muslims are street shitters. So my question is still relevant.

Thats an absolute relevant question in THIS thread. The thread is about CAA and NRC and about Muslims. Unless you say Muslims are street shitters. So my question is still relevant.
>>CAA
>>NRC
>>Street shitters

"ToPiK AbOt PaKiStAn"

Seriously, you Indians Can't be that stupid.
Indian Law, Indian protests, Indian human rights violations, yet this street shitter is bringing in Pakistan.

Look man, Pakistan has NOTHING to do with how you shit in the street and your laws. Go back to topic or create a new thread. I will not let you derail this thread by using Hindutva what-about-ism.

>>CAA
>>NRC
>>Street shitters

"ToPiK AbOt PaKiStAn"

Seriously, you Indians Can't be that stupid.
Indian Law, Indian protests, Indian human rights violations, yet this street shitter is bringing in Pakistan.

Look man, Pakistan has NOTHING to do with how you shit in the street and your laws. Go back to topic or create a new thread. I will not let you derail this thread by using Hindutva what-about-ism.

Pakistan has nothing to do about it? Starting from your PM to your DGISPR everyone is jumping like a monkey:lol:

Pakistan has nothing to do about it? Starting from your PM to your DGISPR everyone is jumping like a monkey:lol:
only one jumping... or rather falling... like a monkey is Modi
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And your low IQ does not allow you to understand that your Laws have nothing to do with Pakistan, but that does not mean Pakistanis cannot comment on it.

You can comment on our laws, just make a new thread and we will be happy to talk about it.
until then, kindly stop worshiping flying... I mean falling monkeys :lol:

Pakistan is only for Pakistanis

If Indians hate each other then partition India

The majority will protest at the polls while the minority rioting mob protest on the roads. LoL.

from Life. You know Life is very painful.:D

Maybe they want their Hydereabad state back they once had under Nizam

Last edited:
Maybe they want their Hydereabad state back thow it was under Nizam

You are talking to a person who actually lives in Hyderabad, Deccan.

Hyderabad of 1970s is not the same as Hyderabad of the 2020. A lot a changed.

Today the population of non-locals is greater than the Muslims.

That says it all.

only one jumping... or rather falling... like a monkey is Modi
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And your low IQ does not allow you to understand that your Laws have nothing to do with Pakistan, but that does not mean Pakistanis cannot comment on it.

You can comment on our laws, just make a new thread and we will be happy to talk about it.
until then, kindly stop worshiping flying... I mean falling monkeys :lol:

Lol so he fell not like he was an Uber driver for some prince and loaning his flight to ho to US and when prince wanted to shit he called the flight back leaving the driver stranded in DC. Come on ..

And the prince then went ahead to decorate the fallen old man with highest civilian honor of his country while the driver watched helplessly. Ugh

Now cheer for our 1000+ years.
You are barely 5+ years and the baniya empire seems to be already crumbling... 1000+ is a far-fetched idea:coffee:

Muslims are going nowhere, India is our forefather's land. We shed our blood for this land... Genocide is a better option for you...:agree:

You are talking to a person who actually lives in Hyderabad, Deccan.

Hyderabad of 1970s is not the same as Hyderabad of the 2020. A lot a changed.

Today the population of non-locals is greater than the Muslims.

That says it all.
Agreed... it has been swarmed from all sides and the demography has been successfully changed. Had it happened the other way round, we would have heard the constant moans of "Hindu Khatre me hai"

Lol so he fell not like he was an Uber driver for some prince and loaning his flight to ho to US and when prince wanted to shit he called the flight back leaving the driver stranded in DC. Come on ..

And the prince then went ahead to decorate the fallen old man with highest civilian honor of his country while the driver watched helplessly. Ugh

You seriously went full retard. No one has a clue what you're talking about.

You need to up your game, how will you be able to scam/rape western grannies if you can't even communicate?

Back
Top Bottom