What's new

Modi is planning something big this week : Hindutva bhakts

You must be a brahmin. Actually the word Abraham, Ibrahim is a corrupted version of Brahman.
Also with a handle like iamnobody you are embodying the humility of brahmnis

Lol.. you see in Tamil Nadu or Maharashtra and then talk
Bramen invented internet in Vedic ages. Bramen used to travel to Mars in Vimanas and also built a colony on Moon before the arrival of Musalas and Europeans.

Hitler was a Januadhari Bramen.

Anything new?

Last edited:

Uniform Civil Code? CAA & NRC? Population control bill? Reservation for LGBTQ Sanghis?

Release of Modi files -Directed, Edited, Written, Acted, Scored, and Produced by Modi ji?

Discuss.

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @CallSignMaverick @Predd @Raj-Hindustani @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @aryadravida @Maula Jatt @ziaulislam @StraightEdge
Kristallnacht?

@-=virus=- ??

You must be a brahmin. Actually the word Abraham, Ibrahim is a corrupted version of Brahman.
@Areesh @Mirzali Khan , here we go again. :lol:

Kristallnacht?
Screenshot_2023-06-10-17-41-34-308-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

OP is the true bhakt, no one actually cares what Dixit puts out but seems he does. This is me saying as a big Modi supporter.

Bramen invented internet in Vedic ages. Bramen used to travel to Mars in Vimanas and also built a colony on Moon before the arrival of Musalas and Europeans.

Hitler was a Januadhari Bramen.

Anything new?
Also bramens are called that because of the man boobs they have need to be kept in place and they invented what was needed.

OP is the true bhakt, no one actually cares what Dixit puts out but seems he does. This is me saying as a big Modi supporter.
Who is Sanjay doxot.. am I missing something

Kristallnacht?

@-=virus=- ??

@Areesh @Mirzali Khan , here we go again. :lol:
Brahman that I use here is not the caste that is being referred but the brahman which is there in everyone of us. Its a concept.

Pakistanis should thank Modi. This joker is doing what we couldn't do for past 75 years. The divisions he is creating among Indians will only benefit Pakistan.

Uniform Civil Code? CAA & NRC? Population control bill? Reservation for LGBTQ Sanghis?

Release of Modi files -Directed, Edited, Written, Acted, Scored, and Produced by Modi ji?

Discuss.

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @CallSignMaverick @Predd @Raj-Hindustani @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @aryadravida @Maula Jatt @ziaulislam @StraightEdge

2 children policy should get implement in India.

I don't care if anyone gonna to cry.

If china can implement, no one cry but india than most does cry

demon 2.0 was pretty significant

2 children policy should get implement in India.

I don't care if anyone gonna to cry.

If china can implement, no one cry but india than most does cry

this is the wrong answer, the correct answer is get rid of all criminals and low iq

Back
Top Bottom