What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

He is lurking around man - you almost got him - Guru Dutt will not die without tasting a muff - though he is STILL trying -

I just went thru the thread. :lol:

Posru is like Bhutto.

Anyways back to the topic....

What da fook has the world come to fam? Hindus have lost da plot and started looking for beef? This is madness brov...

These 20 year old Jai Shree Ram dimwits would have never seen a challenge in their life and have grown up in “Hindu mahan - India is the best” world. Seekhne do ab.

I really hope this does not boil over to the existing settled communities, who I assume are much more sensible and rounded.

By the way clown. This is the arabic for this verse:

وَقَـٰتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّىٰ لَا تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌۭ وَيَكُونَ ٱلدِّينُ لِلَّهِ ۖ فَإِنِ ٱنتَهَوْا۟ فَلَا عُدْوَٰنَ إِلَّا عَلَى ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ

Show me the word "idolatry" in arabic in this verse

Again here is the complete arabic for this verse:

يَسْـَٔلُونَكَ عَنِ ٱلشَّهْرِ ٱلْحَرَامِ قِتَالٍۢ فِيهِ ۖ قُلْ قِتَالٌۭ فِيهِ كَبِيرٌۭ ۖ وَصَدٌّ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَكُفْرٌۢ بِهِۦ وَٱلْمَسْجِدِ ٱلْحَرَامِ وَإِخْرَاجُ أَهْلِهِۦ مِنْهُ أَكْبَرُ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَٱلْفِتْنَةُ أَكْبَرُ مِنَ ٱلْقَتْلِ ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ يُقَـٰتِلُونَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَرُدُّوكُمْ عَن دِينِكُمْ إِنِ ٱسْتَطَـٰعُوا۟ ۚ وَمَن يَرْتَدِدْ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَيَمُتْ وَهُوَ كَافِرٌۭ فَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَـٰلُهُمْ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْـَٔاخِرَةِ ۖ وَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ أَصْحَـٰبُ ٱلنَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَـٰلِدُونَ

Show me the word "idolatry" in arabic in this verse
Unbelievable, you guys jump in a tell us to look at the context , and you missed it completely and ask me like a idiot , never mind as I said I here to educate you. Since you answered who killed Ali.

Regarding the post of yours I am quoting, what did mohamad do when he returned to Mecca ,I mean what he did do at kaaba.

Now your second question ,who killed Umar.

These 20 year old Jai Shree Ram dimwits would have never seen a challenge in their life and have grown up in “Hindu mahan - India is the best” world. Seekhne do ab.

I really hope this does not boil over to the existing settled communities, who I assume are much more sensible and rounded.

Local Pakistanis are trying to make peace before Pakistani gangs are given the green light. These hindutva troublemakers are obviously making life hell for the entire community.

Indian diaspora UK and USA me kaafi difference hai.. US is full of meritorious nerds and good hard working people, entrepreneurial, model citizens etc

UK Indians, otoh (or so I've heard from reliable sources).. a lot of them are quite backward and conservative.. this applies to UK Pakistanis as well.

Not a black and white thing, you'll find people get along swimmingly well with the other in many instances too.. main lafda might be disenfranchised young men on both sides.

US has good hard working people? 99% of you H1B holders lie on your credentials and lie your way through work. Hundreds of indians have been put through my company. Not 1 is a capable developer.

Unbelievable, you guys jump in a tell us to look at the context , and you missed it completely and ask me like a idiot , never mind as I said I here to educate you.

So you accept that word idolatry isn't present in both those verses and you just copy pasted from some islamophobic website and now look like a clown since word idolatry isn't part of those verses. Good

Also context of both verses doesn't say that either. Can't find word idolatry in the verses preceding the two verses you quoted

Cut the lie and accept your copy paste didn't work for you :lol:

Regarding the post of yours I am quoting, what did mohamad do when he returned to Mecca ,I mean what he did do at kaaba.

Prophet (SAW) removed the idols from Kaaba reciting one of my favorite verse since the whole of Makkah had accepted Islam

Now your second question ,who killed Umar.

Abu lulu al majoosi

Gosh you are asking such difficult questions. What would I do??? :lol:

I don't have time or interest to read 20+ pages. I will assume it is probably the same big talk arguments.
Just want to say this, these same people we are discussing have abandoned there motherlands for money.
This is the type who has a price for everything.maybe let kill each other and face God.

He decide properly for thrm

I am quite perplexed how dimwit and violent people on both sides get to the UK. I mean with all my skills and qualifications i never managed to get a visa. They keep saying we want people who will add value to their country. Had they been clear what value they were looking for, i could have trained for it.

I am quite perplexed how dimwit and violent people on both sides get to the UK. I mean with all my skills and qualifications i never managed to get a visa. They keep saying we want people who will add value to their country. Had they been clear what value they were looking for, i could have trained for it.
People in 60s from villages of Azad kashmir and parts of northern Punjab went to UK as they needed labor for their factories through an agreement between UK and pakistani government, in UK they weren't welcomed and faced violance at the hands of white gangs (all South Asians faced it till 80s) and in response mostly pakistanis and to some extent Sikhs faught back through violance- this I believe in some ways led to criminality

Indians are mostly Gujratis from East Africa

But recently going by this thread Priti Patel laxed the immigration for Indians, family based immigration, Portugal colony in Gujrat and inter EU immigration leading to youth from fishing towns/villages of Gujrat immigrating on mass (they are all recent immigrants)

So it's hard for you cause you don't have that connects or aren't screwing around with the system

Last edited:
These riots are in UK are smoke screen. Notice that the thread creator is on 24/7/365 PDM payroll

Imported govt right now is intentionally making Pakistan default on loans (artificial currency collapse) using the 'beggar narrative' by Puppet PM. All this is done to manufacture grounds for recognition of Israel (saying we are poor, humari majboori hai) and then later surrendering Pakistan's strategic assets (nuclear weapons), making Kashmir's Line of Control (LoC) international border after making deal with India at the same time.

Deemak lag gayi hai Pakistan ko such mein :(

So you accept that word idolatry isn't present in both those verses and you just copy pasted from some islamophobic website and now look like a clown since word idolatry isn't part of those verses. Good

Also context of both verses doesn't say that either. Can't find word idolatry in the verses preceding the two verses you quoted

Cut the lie and accept your copy paste didn't work for you :lol:

Prophet (SAW) removed the idols from Kaaba reciting one of my favorite verse since the whole of Makkah had accepted Islam

Abu lulu al majoosi

Gosh you are asking such difficult questions. What would I do??? :lol:
You do not need to entertain unrrasonable person like this guy, his beleif system is irrational and it is tragicomic when people like him trying to question islamic principles.probably someone like guy from video below is his theacher where he formed his mindset and his brethen is trying to spread it around the world now.

What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.

Just like Sunak did..
This isn’t the USA which lets your type in and get into positions this is the U.K. We hold numbers and positrons of influence, look who is mayor of London…..
The only thing getting wiped out is your girly RSS warriors, sit back and enjoy.

Last edited:
These riots are in UK are smoke screen. Notice that the thread creator is on 24/7/365 PDM payroll

Imported govt right now is intentionally making Pakistan default on loans (artificial currency collapse) using the 'beggar narrative' by Puppet PM. All this is done to manufacture grounds for recognition of Israel (saying we are poor, humari majboori hai) and then later surrendering Pakistan's strategic assets (nuclear weapons), making Kashmir's Line of Control (LoC) international border after making deal with India at the same time.

Deemak lag gayi hai Pakistan ko such mein :(

Bhai bas kar dai

Not everything is about Imran Khan and PTI

Just like Sunak did and Preti did right? Both kicked out.
This isn’t the USA which lets your type in and get into positions this is the U.K. We hold numbers and positrons of influence, look who is mayor of London…..
The only thing getting wiped out is your girly RSS warriors, sit back and enjoy.

Fam, mandem in US are kicking them out too brov.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1710684

You do not need to entertain unrrasonable person like this guy, his beleif system is irrational and it is tragicomic when people like him trying to question islamic principles.probably someone like guy from video below is his theacher where he formed his mindset and his brethen is trying to spread it around the world now.

You are correct with what you are saying. But sometimes it is necessary to entertain such clowns. Just to expose how bogus and stupid they are

Back
Top Bottom