What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

if they are on student or work visa then this must be highlighted to authorities ( fir all its worth)

watching some videos I do agree that the plan was to continue to provoke Muslims until they turn violent and trash everything and then show Muslims as typical violent antisocial animals and if muslim dont take the bait then continue to escalate carefully in collusion ( or without) of sympathetic local authorities.

my reaction will be very subdued cordial and nonconfrontational in public I will urge calm and criticise Muslims for attacking Hindus or sloganeering etc.

but privately I would identity the individual Modi thugs and make a private visit ( discrete) and break their joints specially kneecap and ankles.
Thier are photos going around all over SM of some people who are trying to be hard, so maybe that's the plan

They'll be beaten up individually

AMIR E SHEHER GAREEBON KO LOOT LETA HAI
KABHI BANAM E WATAN KABHI BALIHA E MAZHAB
for last 75 year's martial race people of land of the pure kept mocking and insulting India and Sanatni's/ Hindus
Actually pakistanis do it the least, whole world who sees it made and makes fun of it
See pop culture references to understand
for there religious beieves but what hapenned where is India today and where is pakistan and its people on any parametere of a progressive modern wlefare nation or any of its state organ or for that matter the so called IZZAT & WAQAR in so called AALLMEE BiRAADREE @ what and how europeans or British or amreicans or Arabs even treat Hindus or Indians as compared to tall & fair martail race Pakistani
Maja-aa-raha-hai-maja-aa-raha-hai.png
Wtf are you even trying to say? write in clear English for f sake
Probably the near retarted Indian IQ levels kicking in again, take your pills

I don't know what they're feeding you in India but your people have been facing consistent racist attacks in every mentioned country for months now except for Arab lands- open up the news maybe, it's all over

I can't really understand rest of the gibberish, probably to troll but still atleast make it legible, what's the point in trolling when other's can't even read it properly 🤣?

Last edited:
I know my history very well. It is well documented with sources and narrators. What you have? Myths about monkey flying in the sky to help a "god" get back his abducted wife?

It is good to see you defending your rapist gods. A true chindu you are

I am not angry. None of us are. We are just laughing at the fact that even after 5000 years you cant decide which rapist genocidal god you are supposed to worship and why :lol:

He has rapist gods. Not everyone has that. Imagine worshiping rapists. Yup some are that low
Quran 6-108 And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

Quran 6-108 And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.
  • Believers fight for the cause of Allah, while disbelievers do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil' (Surah IV, verse 76).

• 'Fight against them until idolatry is no more' (II, 193).

• 'Idolatry is worse than carnage' (II, 217).
Just saying.

If you had known your history, then you would not have quoted my post ,and.if you quoted it should have been to prove what I said is wrong . But what did we do we went all over the place and nothing to prove me wrong, so again let's see how good are you with your history. Who killed Ali.

There is nothing to laugh if you understand who you are following.i hope you know whom you are following what he did ,if not let me know ,I will quote your own book and educate you and not some random allegations. Don't come back by saying I know better than you. Your pick where you want to start my dear little uneducated fellow.:-)

Same bullsh!t again. Who killed Ali blah blah?? We know very well who killed Ali (RZ). As I said before we have history that is well documented and well narrated with sources and proofs unlike your mythology that confused you to the extent that even after 5000 years you don't know what to follow and why

I perfectly know what I am following and proud of it too. I can comfortably claim that I know far more about my religion than what you know about your chinduism. Since you guys don't care about it. It is nothing for you guys unlike us who are proud of who we are and in fact consider us lucky that we are muslims. No wonder in 5000 years you guy can't even decide that whether you are monotheist or polytheist

By the way nothing I said are allegations. All are facts and truth

Not insulting anyone. Just stating truth something that guy wanted to talk about
Do they say they have rapist gods? If not, then it is an insult. You could frame your argument differently and appropriately in theological context.

Same bullsh!t again. Who killed Ali blah blah?? We know very well who killed Ali (RZ). As I said before we have history that is well documented and well narrated with sources and proofs unlike your mythology that confused to the extent that even after 5000 years you don't know what to follow and why

I perfectly know what I am following an proud of it too. I can comfortably claim that I know far more about my religion than what you know about your chinduism. Since you guys don't care about it. It is nothing for you guys unlike us who are proud of who were are and in fact consider us lucky that we are muslims. No wonder in 5000 years you guy can't even decide that whether you are monotheist or polytheist

By the way nothing I said are allegations. All are facts and truth
See areeh you don't answer or can't answer inspite of well document history , open first accept what happened in history , answer who killed Ali and see how light you feel at heart.let it come out

I know my history very well. It is well documented with sources and narrators. What you have? Myths about monkey flying in the sky to help a "god" get back his abducted wife?

It is good to see you defending your rapist gods. A true chindu you are

I am not angry. None of us are. We are just laughing at the fact that even after 5000 years you cant decide which rapist genocidal god you are supposed to worship and why :lol:
Attempting to debate with a multi ID rat that has several IDs. He has a huge amount of negative ratings. Why waste your breath?

Lets just stick to the topic - Hindus getting excited after having a few vegan burgers and attacking women and kids in the UK - forgetting they will have their bottoms spanked so hard - they wont know what to talk out of. These kids dont know whats coming their way.

Do they say they have rapist gods? If not, then it is an insult. You could frame your argument differently and appropriately in theological context.
None of us are going to lose sleep over it. Can't blame him he has been tuned his whole life for it ,everyone needs entry to heaven ,it's too much pressure

• Believers fight for the cause of Allah, while disbelievers do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil' (Surah IV, verse 76).

Just saying.
Yes these fights were literally for survival. Watch the Abu Jahl video. That is just one example in a long story. You need to know the background.

None of us are going to lose sleep over it. Can't blame him he has been tuned his whole life for it ,everyone needs entry to heaven ,it's too much pressure
Doesn't matter what you think. It's what God says in the Quran.

Yes these fights were literally for survival. Watch the Abu Jahl video. That is just one example in a long story. You need to know the background.

Doesn't matter what you think. It's what God says in the Quran.
You seem to be a decent guy, so i respect your opinion or belief. I am only against guys who are filled with hate and think insulting other religions is a way of showing how true they are to their religion and feel they are doing it for their religion.see you

You seem to be a decent guy, so i respect your opinion or belief. I am only against guys who are filled with hate and think insulting other religions is a way of showing how true they are to their religion and feel they are doing it for their religion.see you
It is the Quran Sharif.

See areeh you don't answer or can't answer inspite of well document history , open first accept what happened in history , answer who killed Ali and see how light you feel at heart.let it come out

A person belonging to deviant group called Khwarij killed or martyred Ali (RZ). The person was Abdur Rehman ibn Muljim

See. It is that easy to answer. Why? Because unlike your folklore and mythology that some random druggies narrated to you guys we have a proper well documented history and theology. Something that is completely alien to you guys

Now try again :lol:

Their mythology says so. And I am just stating what their mythology and folklore says. As I said. Stating facts

By the way clown. This is the arabic for this verse:

وَقَـٰتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّىٰ لَا تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌۭ وَيَكُونَ ٱلدِّينُ لِلَّهِ ۖ فَإِنِ ٱنتَهَوْا۟ فَلَا عُدْوَٰنَ إِلَّا عَلَى ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ

Show me the word "idolatry" in arabic in this verse

Again here is the complete arabic for this verse:

يَسْـَٔلُونَكَ عَنِ ٱلشَّهْرِ ٱلْحَرَامِ قِتَالٍۢ فِيهِ ۖ قُلْ قِتَالٌۭ فِيهِ كَبِيرٌۭ ۖ وَصَدٌّ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَكُفْرٌۢ بِهِۦ وَٱلْمَسْجِدِ ٱلْحَرَامِ وَإِخْرَاجُ أَهْلِهِۦ مِنْهُ أَكْبَرُ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ ۚ وَٱلْفِتْنَةُ أَكْبَرُ مِنَ ٱلْقَتْلِ ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُونَ يُقَـٰتِلُونَكُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَرُدُّوكُمْ عَن دِينِكُمْ إِنِ ٱسْتَطَـٰعُوا۟ ۚ وَمَن يَرْتَدِدْ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَيَمُتْ وَهُوَ كَافِرٌۭ فَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ حَبِطَتْ أَعْمَـٰلُهُمْ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْـَٔاخِرَةِ ۖ وَأُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ أَصْحَـٰبُ ٱلنَّارِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَـٰلِدُونَ

Show me the word "idolatry" in arabic in this verse

Last edited:
Attempting to debate with a multi ID rat that has several IDs. He has a huge amount of negative ratings. Why waste your breath?

Lets just stick to the topic - Hindus getting excited after having a few vegan burgers and attacking women and kids in the UK - forgetting they will have their bottoms spanked so hard - they wont know what to talk out of. These kids dont know whats coming their way.

Just answering an idiot who thinks after reading few anti Islamic propaganda websites he now knows about Islam more than us who actually follow it daily and are proud of it

Back
Top Bottom