What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

It is God-given, natural human right to be safe from ethnic, tribal, racial or religious prejudice, abuse, discrimination, persecution and violence.
no need to discuss about things we agree upon but do not you see necessity of protecting common sense nowerdays where that postulate is somehow shadowed and mudded within modern states.

no need to discuss about things we agree upon but do not you see necessity of protecting common sense nowerdays where that postulate is somehow shadowed and mudded within modern states.
Muslim as political identity means it is negotiable.

that is the trick of modern politics to divide people along the divergent interest, backgrounds, identity. ideologies etc. and muslims should not be shy to act as political factor based on their muslim identity first which does not mean that should ignore all other aspects that you mentioned.
Why would they need some to divide muslims , they were fighting among themselves for centuries ,it started the moment Mohammed died, they were literally fighting over is dead body.

Must be a UK thing. My cousin (Punjabi) married a Potohari girl in Glasgow but now marriage is on the rocks because she's kind of a bitch and started having a bitchfit over finding out my cousin sent money back home to his parents in Pakistan. Sounds pretty weird to me...but from the stories I've heard, UK Pakees including my own family are a weird bunch.
Ayo leave us alone lol. Some people are weird, but most UK Pakistanis are chads

Why would they need some to divide muslims , they were fighting among themselves for centuries ,it started the moment Mohammed died, they were literally fighting over is dead body.

Still far better than chindus who in 5000 years can't decide on the number of gods they are supposed to worship or if they are polytheist or monotheist

That means the believers were free people having their own opinions.

sorry your opinion is invalid due your uncivilized background. know your lane and i know it is hard for your pajeet brain to get the point but try anyway.

Must be a UK thing. My cousin (Punjabi) married a Potohari girl in Glasgow but now marriage is on the rocks because she's kind of a bitch and started having a bitchfit over finding out my cousin sent money back home to his parents in Pakistan. Sounds pretty weird to me...but from the stories I've heard, UK Pakees including my own family are a weird bunch.

The further up north you go, the weirder they get.

Some have developed this strange new identity where they are not really Pakistani or British, but more culturally Arab, bizarre. It's like a someone from Brazil starts pretending to be Japanese while living in Australia. :lol:

Then you get the opposite spectrum, they reject their Pakistani ethnicity and identity and will over compensate by being as white english as possible. The Pakistani girls are more likely to do this and will only date white guys and look down on Pakistani guys.

A well rounded and balanced British Pakistani is rare and the majority live in the south.

sorry your opinion is invalid due your uncivilized background. know your lane and i know it is hard for your pajeet brain to get the point but try anyway.
Its not my opinion, it's your history the truth.

Greetings my little Indian friend. Lets stick to the topic which is the BJP tribe thinking they are in India and trying to create havoc in the UK. Look at the title and look at the crap you are spouting.

Hindus have targeted the one place in the UK where Indian Muslims have congregated and made home - Leicester.
I can only they wish they had targeted anywhere like Manchester Birmingham Bradford or even London. Im afraid body bags would have been required.
As previous members have stipulated if this was anywhere else - the Pakistani Muslims would have made keema out of these 100 odd goons. Gujarati Indians tend to be submissive and perhaps being harassed in India has left them with a bit of Stockholm syndrome.

These Hindus will in the next few weeks will crawl back into the holes they have crawled out of. These are a minority. Those that have got off the boat recently believing and seeing the hatred that Modi has filled their heads with temporary delusions of the superior race.

Hindus in the UK that have been here for a while dont poke or stalk the bear - knowing the consequences for their actions will be severe and immediate.

A chindu who can't decide on the god he is supposed to worship even after 5000 years is trying to lecture muslims about "the truth" about their history even though it is far more documented than anything chinduism can offer

The irony is unmistakable :)

5000 years and thousands of gods and none promise paradise to blow themselves isnt that wonderful, open your mind and start questioning what you are reading or flow ,you will come out with more questions than answers.

Yeah in 5000 years no "god" decided to blow himself sine they were more busy with raping women, committing genocides, killing own mother as honor killing and every other thing immoral that even an average human won't do ever :)

Greetings my little Indian friend. Lets stick to the topic which is the BJP tribe thinking they are in India and trying to create havoc in the UK. Look at the title and look at the crap you are spouting.

Hindus have targeted the one place in the UK where Indian Muslims have congregated and made home - Leicester.
I can only they wish they had targeted anywhere like Manchester Birmingham Bradford or even London. Im afraid body bags would have been required.
As previous members have stipulated if this was anywhere else - the Pakistani Muslims would have made keema out of these 100 odd goons. Gujarati Indians tend to be submissive and perhaps being harassed in India has left them with a bit of Stockholm syndrome.

These Hindus will in the next few weeks will crawl back into the holes they have crawled out of. These are a minority. Those that have got off the boat recently believing and seeing the hatred that Modi has filled their heads with temporary delusions of the superior race.

Hindus in the UK that have been here for a while dont poke or stalk the bear - knowing the consequences for their actions will be severe and immediate.
Sorry dude ,we don't carry out political affiliations abroad ,that happens with Pakistanies, they are pti pakistani or some other party pakistani abroad.

Right….I live 30 miles away from Leicester. Been visiting Leicester past 15 years. And nothing like this has happened before. This is not old news! These Damen Hindu’s have been terrorising the local Muslims….regardless of Nationality! The Indian Muslim Gujarati’s are cowards and they have let this to happen. The Damen’s are skinny and weak as fcuk. Word got out and Pakistani Muslim’s especially Mirpuri, Potowari lads came down and whipped these lot. Saturday the Damen’s got backup and the police have done nothing! They literally helped them march to Muslim areas! But around 9pm, Mirpuri’s turned up and turned the tables! The Indian/Hindu media once again have twisted the narrative and placed the blame on Muslims again. Plus the white right wing is on their side! Where the hell were the media/law when our muslim community was being attacked, our masjid’s urinated on, our women and children harassed! We Pakistani’s can fight but we are disorganised to spread the truth within media! We are too busy fighting ourself! Like @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE does it again and again on this forum! That is why our mother country is in tatters!
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE only found right direction recently. He had been posting useless false threads against PTI for a long time.

TBH white right wing nationalists in the West are history. They are nobodies who no longer have any power. Even their own women don't want them. They'd rather breed with men of black African descent.
You are mistaken, out of touch from reality. Entire Europe is slowly slipping towards right wing extremism and incidents like these help their cause a lot.

We are not ashamed of it, at least we have reliable history and not only myths, so what is your point beside scratching at the bottom of barrel to overcome your inferior position?
Now tell us about monkey army battles.

Back
Top Bottom