What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

It's kinda rare for pakistanis to have anything but straight hairs, I usually recognize pakistanis by their nose and tell apart Arabs with their hair

It 7/10 times I am correct, 50/50 during off days
I am one of the rare breed, it's not a typical Pakistani attribute, but there are a few of us out there. People who have middle eastern ancestry do tend to have some semitic features...big nose and curly hair...

Guess who might be the troublemakers? Definitely the RSS Hindutva guys right?

Obviously. Hindus that apparently recently came to UK couldn't leave behind their mob mentality in India and got thrashed for it

Let me give you an example

London, Birmingham and Manchester all have Muslims outnumbering Hindus by a big margin but there were never any incident of communal violence between Muslims and Hindus in those cities

Only one city Leicester got a slight Hindu majority and look what happened

Clearly someone starts getting urge to do communal violence when get some numbers

Random stats won't change facts behind this trouble in Leicester

I always have the impression of British Pakistanis are the strongest and most powerful group out of all the oversea Paks compared to other countries. And Indians are usually very soft when they are in foreign countries, very surprised Indians in Uk actually dare to start trouble with the local Pakistanis in UK.

That’s because they are no local Pakistanis there. There have been plenty of posts detailing what’s going on.

Short summary;

Leicester is an Indian majority city.

The population is mostly Hindu, with a sizeable Indian Muslim Gujarati population.
There was peace for years.

Recent arrivals from Daman India and Gujarat have started to attack the local Gujarati Muslims.

Pakistanis came into the city to back them up.

Last edited:
Nah they are not bro. Punjabis proper are no more than about 20% of the population. Brum is Azad Kashmiris and Pashtuns.

Yep and Pashtuns, both Pashto speakers and Hindko speakers.
Although when we fight we are one.
But now Muslim ranks have been bolstered massively with Africans, Albanians, Arabs, Afghans etc.
Albanians are the most dangerous, they don't give a f**k about anyone.

These same Gujratis were getting their skulls cracked in by white skin heads on a regular basis for years till pakistanis started fighting back by beating up the white gangs and protecting the larger south Asian cammunity in UK (please read the history of extreme violence in UK and to some extent Canada conducted by white gangs - it'll make your blood boil)

Now all of a sudden they're all virat hindutavis and we're thier greatest enemies,

And evil Pakistanis started it all by not sucking up to thuggery (eventhough pakistani majority cities haven't seen any violance, it's the Indian cities where Pakistanis (2-3% max) are being targeted)

Ok....

Last edited:
If it kicks off again its best to get the Somalian bros in.

The chicken-legged hindutva's will be literally shitting in the streets!

Where are all the UK PDF warriors . Let’s go lads, Time to walk the talk.

View attachment 881004

How do you think the situation is now under control? You also do know this was something happening to the Indian Muslim Gujarati community right, but we got involved.

Crime warlords they are on another level. We get on well with them due to Faith ties.

mafia run by them even today is impregnable by police due their language and family trees, simply they can not plant outsiders into their organizations and google what "besa" means if you are not familiar with term.

How do you think the situation is now under control? You also do know this was something happening to the Indian Muslim Gujarati community right, but we got involved.
That’s how it’s . I remember, long time ago in Houston, We were watching India vs Pakistan match in Desi Cinema. Theater was approx 70% filled with Indians except last 2-3 rows of Pakistanis. Indians started badmouthing (Muslim) Indian cricketer after he wasn’t able to perform. Arguments started between Indian Muslim and other Indian sitting in the front rows. Someone started a rumor that Indians are ganging up on a Pakistani.

After 15-20 minutes of brawl, there was no Indian left in the theater. Only Pakistanis. As expected police was at the location.

That’s how it’s . I remember, long time ago in Houston, We were watching India vs Pakistan match in Desi Cinema. Theater was approx 70% filled with Indians except last 2-3 rows of Pakistanis. Indians started badmouthing (Muslim) Indian cricketer after he wasn’t able to perform. Arguments started between Indian Muslim and other Indian sitting in the front rows. Someone started a rumor that Indians are ganging up on a Pakistani.

After 15-20 minutes of brawl, there was no Indian left in the theater. Only Pakistanis. As expected police was at the location.
muscles are not enough especially today, controlling narrative in academia, media and politics is everything that is game remained to be mastered by muslims especially in west after 20 years of backfooting.

What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.

The correct description of them is us Gujratiye.

In short the recent influx of Young Indian men has disturbed the communal balance in Leicester. Nature has taken its course and things shall fall in place & life shall continue at its gentle British pace.
if they are on student or work visa then this must be highlighted to authorities ( fir all its worth)

watching some videos I do agree that the plan was to continue to provoke Muslims until they turn violent and trash everything and then show Muslims as typical violent antisocial animals and if muslim dont take the bait then continue to escalate carefully in collusion ( or without) of sympathetic local authorities.

my reaction will be very subdued cordial and nonconfrontational in public I will urge calm and criticise Muslims for attacking Hindus or sloganeering etc.

but privately I would identity the individual Modi thugs and make a private visit ( discrete) and break their joints specially kneecap and ankles.

What's wrong with Indians, most of them are either studying or working in decent jobs, why would you want to go to the level of pakistanies in England. Advice to Indians in England raise and occupy important positions ,consolidate them and then a stroke of pen should take care of the Pakistanis once and for all.
English man will make sure Indians stays where they belong. Even someone slip through the cracks. They will make sure, he/she isn’t stroking.

Indian diaspora UK and USA me kaafi difference hai.. US is full of meritorious nerds and good hard working people, entrepreneurial, model citizens etc

UK Indians, otoh (or so I've heard from reliable sources).. a lot of them are quite backward and conservative.. this applies to UK Pakistanis as well.

Not a black and white thing, you'll find people get along swimmingly well with the other in many instances too.. main lafda might be disenfranchised young men on both sides.

Indian diaspora UK and USA me kaafi difference hai.. US is full of meritorious nerds and good hard working people, entrepreneurial, model citizens etc

UK Indians, otoh (or so I've heard from reliable sources).. a lot of them are quite backward and conservative.. this applies to UK Pakistanis as well.

Not a black and white thing, you'll find people get along swimmingly well with the other in many instances too.. main lafda might be disenfranchised young men on both sides.
Frankly US is too big and already violent for Indians and Pakistanis be running into each other, brawling or screwing each other over. Cricket matches are the only instances when incident occurs. Plus both communities are lot more educated.

Back
Top Bottom