What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

See women are fickle & that’s just female nature & Failed marriages are a norm these days, it’s a sad sad reality of the modern world. Post 9/11 Muslims & especially Pakistani muslims have been under the microscope in the UK & since 2010 there is a concerted effort in schools and colleges to subvert our kids. Yet I still believe that we Pakistanis ( probably the last generation to have this blessing ) are very lucky to have Pakistani women, they are simply the best women in the world.
We usually don't say that and appreciate the role of pakistani women in our society enough

I agree wholeheartedly, God bless em, we are blessed

Some do have curly hair as well, especially with Semitic background....
It's kinda rare for pakistanis to have anything but straight hairs, I usually recognize pakistanis by their nose and tell apart Arabs with their hair

It 7/10 times I am correct, 50/50 during off days

Is it just Norway that you find Pakistani Punjabis? I've heard someone on these forums say that Mirpuris in the UK are Punjabis. Wouldn't most Pakistanis in the UK be Punjabis? I didn't realize that there would be Pakistani Pashtuns there.

In Lahore we call em pahari and Pindi people potohari

Last edited:
Sounds dicy tbh, seems both sides are playing the victim card from Hijab's and Indian media videos. I'm just hoping this flare up dies down quick as it helps none. Will help no Indian if they suddenly start being labeled gangsters and Indian NRI community is known to be very mindful of such things, hence my first thought of the reasons behind this flare up apart from cricket.
https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/violence-flares-during-india-v-7524312
This is how it started
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/uk-hindutva-youth-shout-abuse-at-pakistan-in-uk-leicester.750012/
Here's the photo of Indian mob- this and chantings started the hostility
0_Screenshot-2022-08-30-133520.png

Same thing happened after 2017 Indo Pak match
"2017 when Pak won against india, indian Hindutva Gujurati youth attacked Pakistani fans with bricks and bottles in the city of Leicester."

and unfortunately, some Pakistanis burnt down saffron flag too- I know many indian people irl, we have no issues with em, are largely friendly and I hope it stays that way and we dont bring SA politics in western countries

Last edited:
Is it just Norway that you find Pakistani Punjabis? I've heard someone on these forums say that Mirpuris in the UK are Punjabis. Wouldn't most Pakistanis in the UK be Punjabis? I didn't realize that there would be Pakistani Pashtuns there.

You have to be physically tough (non-weapons) in the western world more than anything because the laws here are twisted in regards to self-defense.

These weapon fights between large groups of men occur after somebody gets beaten up. It’s not the go to option. Physically the men are very strong. When all you do is physical work day in and day out and play kabaddi for fun you tend to really be all muscle.

My grandfather was a pahlwaan himself and I’ve seen him knock down an ox with a slap before ziba’ing it. :lol:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/violence-flares-during-india-v-7524312
This is how it started
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/uk-hindutva-youth-shout-abuse-at-pakistan-in-uk-leicester.750012/

Same thing happened after 2017 Indo Pak match
"2017 when Pak won against india, indian Hindutva Gujurati youth attacked Pakistani fans with bricks and bottles in the city of Leicester."

I've noticed that when indians attack someone, they will ONLY do it if they outnumber someone 30-to-1 or they will do it by throwing objects at someone from a long distance. indian hindu men will NEVER confront non-indian men one-to-one, man to man.

I've noticed that when indians attack someone, they will ONLY do it if they outnumber someone 30-to-1 or they will do it by throwing objects at someone from a long distance. indian hindu men will NEVER confront non-indian men one-to-one, man to man.

Yes, they always play at an advantage and then somehow think that they are stronger. Before India became a country, the area consisted of many kingdoms ruled over by Muslims and the British and they couldn't do much against their rulers because there was no unity. Once India became free, they became the second largest country in the world (soon to be the largest) and are using their numerical advantage in the same way in regards to street fights.

Imagine if India had 1/10th of the population they have now. Do you honestly think they would act this way? Would anyone even care about them?

Last edited:
This only further validates multiculturalism and mass immigration being a complete failure, we saw the same with Afghans in Pakistan.

Are you are all afraid of Europe. Why didn’t the British government prevent the beating of Muslims in its country ? Are you waiting for Muslims not to do anything there? I really don’t understand your logic

If they are attached to any political organization they are doing more harm to the Indian community in the long run, no point in making enemy out of the entire muslim world. Seems things have moved beyond India-Pakistan.

These Hindus RSS think they are in india lol :D

BUT MOST RAN FOR THEIR LIVES, and a few were taken by ambulances, lol

Pakistan power

This only further validates multiculturalism and mass immigration being a complete failure, we saw the same with Afghans in Pakistan.
Afghans in Pakistan were completely fine actually, there was no multicultural clash of sorts.

The issue was not being on the same page in terms of nationalistic objectives which created the divide.

Ah the famous British South asian community has outdone itself again. Single handedly the worst/poorest diaspora of all, Canada trying to getbthere too now.

Uk And Canada should both ban family based immigration for a couple of generations for all south asians and only allow merit based. Additionally anyone doing public disturbance be deported and nationality revoked.
This should clear out the rot over time.

Pakistanis assaulted by gangs of Hindus. Pakistanis report to police. Nothing is done. Continued attacks on lone Pakistanis. Reported to police and nothing done. Now Pakistanis have had enough and gone after the the Hindu troublemakers and all of sudden police show up to keep Pakistanis from fucking the Saffron Bhartis up.

:lol:

So are you telling me the Pakistanis shouldn’t come together and ignore these Hindu mobs attacking lone Pakistanis when Police are taking no action?

Goritoes 70 IQ logic...

@Goritoes Is the the same dude who when someone hit the back of his car (their fault)...he paid them!!

Crumbles when the pressure is on

Guess who might be the troublemakers? Definitely the RSS Hindutva guys right?

1663632309026.png

Both the communities should remember that they are living in a foreign country and not their own. So both Hindus and Muslims should stay calm and resolve the matter among them peacefully.

Both the communities should remember that they are living in a foreign country and not their own. So both Hindus and Muslims should stay calm and resolve the matter among them peacefully.
They opened a Pandora's box, it won't be so easy to just "stay calm and peacefully resolve the matter" like you say. The can of worms has been opened, now even regular, peaceful Hindus and Muslims within the community have started indulging in acts of retaliation as a result.

Back
Top Bottom