What's new

Muslims(Pakistanis) and RSS Hindus(Indians) Non-Stop Clashes In Leicester(UK)

Must be a UK thing. My cousin (Punjabi) married a Potohari girl in Glasgow but now marriage is on the rocks because she's kind of a bitch and started having a bitchfit over finding out my cousin sent money back home to his parents in Pakistan. Sounds pretty weird to me, but from the stories I've heard, UK Pakees including my own family are a weird bunch.

See women are fickle & that’s just female nature & Failed marriages are a norm these days, it’s a sad sad reality of the modern world. Post 9/11 Muslims & especially Pakistani muslims have been under the microscope in the UK & since 2010 there is a concerted effort in schools and colleges to subvert our kids. Yet I still believe that we Pakistanis ( probably the last generation to have this blessing ) are very lucky to have Pakistani women, they are simply the best women in the world.

Punjabis not representing? Oh well... I guess we'll stick to driving ubers... :lol:

Rural Punjabis are tough bro, just not many of them here. They are all in Norway!

See women are fickle & that’s just female nature & Failed marriages are a norm these days, it’s a sad sad reality of the modern world. Post 9/11 Muslims & especially Pakistani muslims have been under the microscope in the UK & since 2010 there is a concerted effort in schools and colleges to subvert our kids. Yet I still believe that we Pakistanis ( probably the last generation to have this blessing ) are very lucky to have Pakistani women, they are simply the best women in the world.

They are you know, I'm glad the outside marriage rate of our people is at 9%, with most of that being men. Our women for the most part born and raised here are great.

Rural Punjabis are tough bro, just not many of them here. They are all in Norway!

They are you know, I'm glad the outside marriage rate of our people is at 9%, with most of that being men. Our women for the most part born and raised here are great.

They are for sure & alhamduLILLAH for that, but it’s getting downhill & we Pakistani Men are to blame for that.

Damn what triggered the community? None just wakes up a day and turns violent, there must be reason(refuse to believe it's cricket).

The correct description of them is us Gujratiye.

Damn what triggered the community? None just wakes up a day and turns violent, there must be reason(refuse to believe it's cricket).

In short the recent influx of Young Indian men has disturbed the communal balance in Leicester. Nature has taken its course and things shall fall in place & life shall continue at its gentle British pace.

Cricket match happened,a big group of Indian guys during victory celebrations started chanting death to Pakistan, and beat up a pakistani guy after he objected to it

It's a new group straight from India, Gujrat(it's a majority Hindu Gujrati city with some Muslim Gujrati, very little pakistani presence) who are causing issues for local cammunity for quite some time (atleast according to Twitter)

I don't know what happened between last 2-3 days and match celebration brawl

But now pakistanis from surrounding cities have shown up to protest or protect, I don't know which of it is tbh , in the last two , 3 days a Quran was desecrated and saffron flag burnt and couple young Indian guys were beaten up

Last edited:

Indian RSS thugs were the ones to set the triggerpoint. Don't play your usual games here.

Funny how the international media is silent about these RSS Hindutva thugs but if it were Muslims who were to do this, we all know how that would go.

Cricket match happened, some guys during victory celebrations chanted death to Pakistan, and beat up a pakistani guy after he objected to it

It's a new group straight from India, Gujrat(it's a majority Hindu Gujrati city with some Muslim Gujrati, very little pakistani presence) who are causing issues for local cammunity for quite some time (atleast according to Twitter)

I don't know what happened during that time between match celebration brawl and last 2-3 days

But now pakistanis from surrounding cities have shown up to protest or protect, I don't know which of it is tbh , in the last two , 3 days a Quran was desecrated and saffron flag burnt and couple young Indian guys were beaten up

It wasn’t a Pakistani guy, it was a Sikh man of Punjabi origin who objected to the visceral nature of their loudmouthery & got jumped by a dozen guys.

I know man, I was just making a joke. Some of the fights I’ve seen in my village and surrounding villages look like pitched Medieval Battles with farming tools, blades, scythes, gandasas, screw drivers, ice picks, guns, and anything else that is sharp. I’ve seen a man get his stomach cut open with a shovel and to be honest it was one of the most sickening things I’ve ever seen.

Cricket match happened,a big group of Indian guys during victory celebrations started chanting death to Pakistan, and beat up a pakistani guy after he objected to it

I don't know what happened during between last 2-3 days and match celebration brawl

Sounds dicy tbh, seems both sides are playing the victim card from Hijab's and Indian media videos. I'm just hoping this flare up dies down quick as it helps none. Will help no Indian if they suddenly start being labeled gangsters and Indian NRI community is known to be very mindful of such things, hence my first thought of the reasons behind this flare up apart from cricket.

Is it just Norway that you find Pakistani Punjabis? I've heard someone on these forums say that Mirpuris in the UK are Punjabis. Wouldn't most Pakistanis in the UK be Punjabis? I didn't realize that there would be Pakistani Pashtuns there.

I know man, I was just making a joke. Some of the fights I’ve seen in my village and surrounding villages look like pitched Medieval Battles with farming tools, blades, scythes, gandasas, screw drivers, ice picks, guns, and anything else that is sharp. I’ve seen a man get his stomach cut open with a shovel and to be honest it was one of the most sickening things I’ve ever seen.

You have to be physically tough (non-weapons) in the western world more than anything because the laws here are twisted in regards to self-defense.

Indian RSS thugs were the ones to set the triggerpoint. Don't play your usual games here.

Funny how the international media is silent about these RSS Hindutva thugs but if it were Muslims who were to do this, we all know how that would go.
If they are attached to any political organization they are doing more harm to the Indian community in the long run, no point in making enemy out of the entire muslim world. Seems things have moved beyond India-Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom