What's new

Muslims just 3 in Indian Army but account for 6% of martyrs

Kafirs= Those who dont believe in 1 God(Allah).

i want to ask a question,
according to my info,as i read many religious thoughts of different saints.
according to them kafirs are those who dont believe or who does opposite to teaching of god and his men sent on earth.

but there are billions of things which we dont follow.i can prove it but its not correct platform.
most important is we do them on daily bases.it can prove that more than 99.9% of humans are kafirs.

I have two quesions.

1. Does that mean that Christians are 'Kafirs' too since they neither believe in Allah nor in one God (remmeber The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit) although they are also people of the book?

2. Does that mean that Hindus are not Kaffirs because although they have millions of Gods, all the Gods in Hinduism actually converge into a single God called 'Bhagwan' also known as 'Vishnu' or does it mean that Hindus are kafirs because although their religion converges on one God, yet they don't believe in the word 'Allah' per se?

In recent times it is more of a "discriminatory" term against "unbelievers", "disbelievers" or "non-believers" do exist in the Islamic faith, as also in the other Monotheistic faiths. (see) Christianity and Judaism.

In short a "Kafir" translated into to the English language refers to anyone who disbelieves in Islam. This includes Christians and Jews who are additionally called people of the book due to believing in the Bible and Torah.

Source wikipedia

7:166

and then, when they disdainfully persisted in doing what they had been forbidden to do, We said unto them: “Be as apes despicable!

2:65

for you are well aware of those from among you who profaned the Sabbath, whereupon We said unto them, “Be as apes despicable!

5:60

Say: “Shall I tell you who, in the sight of God, deserves a yet worse retribution than these? They whom God has rejected and whom He has condemned, and whom He has turned into apes and swine because they worshipped the powers of evil.

YouTube - Muslim Sesame Street V: Pepsi Cola, the Apes, Pigs and Jews

Of course the writer is an islamophobe and yor are a hindu bigot who got this from anti islam website, who has sentences translated out of context. It still doesn't mean christians and jews are pig

Quran 5:17 "Verily they are disbelievers and infidels (kafirs) who say, 'The Messiah, son of Mary, is God."

So yeah.. In your face on that one

i still dont believe it because you are just quoting the website and you dont dare read the quran.
First go and read full holy quran and find out what are words before this say and then translate the whole paragraph only then i will believe you

So yeah in your face!!!!!!!

i still dont believe it because you are just quoting the website and you dont dare read the quran.
First go and read full holy quran and find out what are words before this say and then translate the whole paragraph only then i will believe you

So yeah in your face!!!!!!!

This is the translation I got from a muslim religious website.
The Holy Quran - English Translation - Islam: The Eternal Path to Peace

I do not mean to offend any muslims here.I have many muslim friends. This is in response to him stating that the Quran identifies only hindus as kaafirs. The whole paragraph is translated for you.

Of course the writer is an islamophobe and yor are a hindu bigot who got this from anti islam website, who has sentences translated out of context. It still doesn't mean christians and jews are pig

And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

What's this about apes and pigs? – Telegraph Blogs

YUSUFALI: And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected."

PICKTHAL: And ye know of those of you who broke the Sabbath, how We said unto them: Be ye apes, despised and hated!

SHAKIR: And certainly you have known those among you who exceeded the limits of the Sabbath, so We said to them: Be (as) apes, despised and hated.

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts
Above site also Hindu n Jew?

Last edited:
i can see where you are trying to take this. let me give you the reason as to why there are more sikhs in indian army & less muslims!
It's a family tradition with the sikhs to serve indian army. this started during the british raj when sikhs started the uprising against them & have had role models like Bhagat Singh, Udham Singh etc. Reason muslims are under represented is because majority of mulsims did not want to serve in military as it's not their tradition. hopefully the things are changing. You can only recruit the once who wants to be recruited. Can not force them on to do something, if they do not want to!!

I would just like to add to this, it is obvious from anyone who knows anything about Sikh istory why they are so over represented in the Armed forces; Sikhism has had to defend itself throughout its history most usually by ruthless Moghal aggression, Sikhs had to fight to survive and thus a grand warrior mentality was born, the strongest survive.

e.g:

Battle of Saragarhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(21 vs 10,000+, the greatest odds EVER faced in battle)

Gurmukh Singh, who communicated the battle with Col. Haughton, was the last Sikh defender. He is stated to have killed 20 Afghans, the Pashtuns having to set fire to the post to kill him. As he was dying he was said to have yelled repeatedly the regimental battle-cry "Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal (He who cries God is Truth, is ever victorious).

"The British, as well as the Indians, are proud of the 36th Sikh Regiments. It is no exaggeration to record that the armies which possess the valiant Sikhs cannot face defeat in war"
-Parliament of the United Kingdom

"You are never disappointed when you are with the Sikhs. Those 21 soldiers all fought to the death. That bravery should be within all of us. Those soldiers were lauded in Britain and their pride went throughout the Indian Army. Inside every Sikh should be this pride and courage. The important thing is that you must not get too big-headed it is important to be humble in victory and to pay respect to the other side."
- Field Marshal William Joseph Slim, 1st Viscount Slim

"The Government of India have caused this tablet to be erected to the memory of the twenty one non-commissioned officers and men of the 36 Sikh Regiment of the Bengal Infantry whose names are engraved below as a perpetual record of the heroism shown by these gallant soldiers who died at their posts in the defence of the fort of Saragarhi, on the 12 September 1897, fighting against overwhelming numbers, thus proving their loyalty and devotion to their sovereign, the Queen Empress of India, and gloriously maintaining the reputation of the Sikhs for unflinching courage on the field of battle."
-Commemorative tablet

In 1931 Adolf Hitler had seen the strength of the Sikh regiment in the war of France[citation needed]. Hitler had given a speech for the Sikhs to join the Nazis seeing the strength and will of the regiment whom the Nazis referred to as the "Black Devils/Beasts" derived from their fighting capabilities. The Regiment had kept their loyalty towards the British as oathed before leaving India.

-The highest-ranking General in the history of the Indian Air Force is a Punjabi Sikh Marshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh
-The only IAF Param vir chakra awardee is Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon
-Subedar Nand Singh was a VC and MVC recipient.

keep the word kafir to relate only hinduism, christians are are people of the book, their prophets are our(islam) prophets, and our prophets are theirs and most of all it is a monotheistic religion not a polytheistic religion

I thought kafir is everyone that doesn't believe in allah? But sure you'd know better. Why ONLY hindus? What about all other adherents of other indian religions or any other non abrahamic religions?? Sikhs? Buddhists? Jains?

Are not the Muslims in India the subject? We know Sikhs are more in Indian Army than Indian Demographics, while Muslims are only 3.3%. If you can explain that then we will be on the subject.

Actually answer is very simple, if you want to understand.
How many % of Muslims are there in Indian Army is directly proportional to number of people applying for the job. No one can force people to apply.

It will be a descrimination if someone can prove that X% applied but more got rejected.

Also what is the point about casuality? Do you mean to say it has to be always proportional. little too much I guess.

I have two quesions.

1. Does that mean that Christians are 'Kafirs' too since they neither believe in Allah nor in one God (remmeber The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit) although they are also people of the book?

2. Does that mean that Hindus are not Kaffirs because although they have millions of Gods, all the Gods in Hinduism actually converge into a single God called 'Bhagwan' also known as 'Vishnu' or does it mean that Hindus are kafirs because although their religion converges on one God, yet they don't believe in the word 'Allah' per se?

Christians believe in one god not three , the father son and holy spirit are three in one , they are called the divine trinity.

choosing between motherland and religion is like choosing between mother and father!!! some one should be a total retard to answer that question!!!!!

are u talking about alla ( Muslim god ) or God in general irrespective of religion .....................:coffee:

does that mean those who are non-mulsims are kafirs........................ and to be destroyed.......................... is this like "my way or the high way kinda stuff"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom