What's new

Muslims just 3 in Indian Army but account for 6% of martyrs

choosing between motherland and religion is like choosing between mother and father!!! some one should be a total retard to answer that question!!!!!

Bollocks! Trying to mix them together, its a recipe for disaster. Religion and motherland are more like two angry neighbors having a go at it! You need a fence!

Plz stop with these dumb a$$ threads that just cause tensions here... plzz stop this hatered rubish.

no sir im a non muslim who has a lot of muslim friends and all these days we never discussed about religion neither did my friends now here people are talking about killing all the non believers and i would like to know about it y do u think as a flaming thread............ if u so believe that islam is a peaceful religion y cant u explain it to others and show that it is a peaceful religion

no sir im a non muslim who has a lot of muslim friends and all these days we never discussed about religion neither did my friends now here people are talking about killing all the non believers and i would like to know about it y do u think as a flaming thread............ if u so believe that islam is a peaceful religion y cant u explain it to others and show that it is a peaceful religion

Listen my friend ... it is not a bad thing to talk about religion long as it is in a peaceful manner no matter what religion you talk about all religions teach peace and happiness . You seem to lack some serious knowledge if you think Islam or any other religion is not peaceful get that out of your head and so to speak you talk about have a lot of muslim friends then you should know better. Iam not here to talk about religion , skin color or race iam here as this a defence forum and for my interest for my country and for defence matters in general . What you had started the so called thread has now turned in to a haterd thread just pass the pages and see what iam talking about talk about peace ,love happiness and joy for once and try to understand the logic what iam saying to you iam not a precher or a religious person that i will be here trying to prech rather iam here to learn about defence in general if you are here to learn about other religions then my friend you have a lot of home work to do start reading up before speaking up.:tdown:

Errr! Lame attempt!

And btw most of these martyrs have died in clashes with pakistan? So does that mean muslims killed their fellow muslims more than kafirs (non muslim hindu, sikh, christians?) Just little something to think about. :P :)

Well Hindu or Skih or Muslim or Christian. An enemy is an enemy. And when it's war they all deserve the same fate. Rest in pieces. ;)

Do you know the number of christians officers in just PAF??? You might be ignorant about it but your ignorance doesn't means it doesn't exist.

PAF’S Gallant Chrisitan Heroes Carry QUAID’S Message

Feel free to enlighten yourself. Do check the percentage of Muslims in Bharat and christian population in Pakistan. ;)

Any stats on the current % of minorities in your armed forces?

The link you gave glorifies the few that flew.....doesnt speak about an over-representation of minorities in your armed forces...

Do you know the number of christians officers in just PAF??? You might be ignorant about it but your ignorance doesn't means it doesn't exist.

Feel free to enlighten yourself. Do check the percentage of Muslims in Bharat and christian population in Pakistan. ;)

But he asked for the current percentage or no. of Christian or any minority in your armed forces...not of decades ago.

any link or info on that ??

This is not the correct analogy. Counting Christians in Pakistan Army/Air force is like counting Sikhs in Indian Army/Air force.

Let me rephrase the question so that its more appropriate.
"How many Hindus are there in Pakistan Army?".

This is not the correct analogy. Counting Christians in Pakistan Army/Air force is like counting Sikhs in Indian Army/Air force.

Let me rephrase the question so that its more appropriate.
"How many Hindus are there in Pakistan Army?".

forget about hindus..let me see how many minority including christians are their in their forces..and then lets do the calculation to see the percentage compared to India's.

Any stats on the current % of minorities in your armed forces?

The link you gave glorifies the few that flew.....doesnt speak about an over-representation of minorities in your armed forces...

Even at present Christians are present in good numbers in both PA and PAF. Several Christians soldiers were martyred in FATA and Swat operations. Several Christians fly F-16 even at present. One Major General who also took part in WOT is Chrisitan. Do you have stats which suggest Chrisitan participation in Pak military has decreased? If you have then do share with us.

And you would be shocked to know that tge general who comands kashnire region is a muslim
Even at present Christians are present in good numbers in both PA and PAF. Several Christians soldiers were martyred in FATA and Swat operations. Several Christians fly F-16 even at present. One Major General who also took part in WOT is Chrisitan. Do you have stats which suggest Chrisitan participation in Pak military has decreased? If you have then do share with us.

And you would be shocked to know that tge general who comands kashnire region is a muslim

I am not shocked but disappointed due to difference between the number of Christians in Pakistan population and number of Muslims in Bharat's population.

Check the percentage dear. Check the percentage. ;)

I am not shocked but disappointed due to difference between the number of Christians in Pakistan population and number of Muslims in Bharat's population.

Check the percentage dear. Check the percentage. ;)

why is it when it comes to India you count only muslims and not other minorities and when its for pakistan, you count only the minority which is in the large no i.e Christian ??

why dont you add all the minorities of your country and we'll add all minorities ofours to see the percentage as against our respective populations.

or if you ar really interested in seeingthe percentage of Muslims only in Indian armed forces, then compare it with the hindu officers of Pakistani armed forces and then lets see the percentage. :rolleyes:

Do you have any number /percentage with source that can be put instead of the bolded text. If not then there is no point discussing this since we can't make a comparison.

Back
Top Bottom