What's new

Muslims just 3 in Indian Army but account for 6% of martyrs

You mean the percentage of muslims in the army right or the population inthe country
I am not shocked but disappointed due to difference between the number of Christians in Pakistan population and number of Muslims in Bharat's population.

Check the percentage dear. Check the percentage. ;)

Do you have any number /percentage with source that can be put instead of the bolded text. If not there is no point discussing this since we can't make a comparison.

Well I also don't have any stats that suggest participation of christians in Pakistani military has decreased. Yup we don't have facts but we do know their services even at present scenario. And that's what I was highlighting....

You mean the percentage of muslims in the army right or the population inthe country

Population. As far as I know Christians don't make more than 2% of Pakistan's population. Is it the case with Bharat's Muslims also. Do they also make just 2% of Bharat's population??? :rolleyes:

No man they make more than 2% of indias population
Population. As far as I know Christians don't make more than 2% of Pakistan's population. Is it the case with Bharat's Muslims also. Do they also make just 2% of Bharat's population??? :rolleyes:

Well I also don't have any stats that suggest participation of christians in Pakistani military has decreased. Yup we don't have facts but we do know their services even at present scenario. And that's what I was highlighting....

I will give you that. Let's say there is no decrease in the Christians participation in Pakistan Army/Air force. So what is the original number of Christians in Pakistan army/air force?

You understand where I am going with this. You are putting qualifiers such as several, good number etc. These can be anything i.e. 50 or 100 or more. Unless you give numbers with source we can't compare.

Ah its 13.4 % of indias population islam is the second most practiced religion in india

Even at present Christians are present in good numbers in both PA and PAF. Several Christians soldiers were martyred in FATA and Swat operations. Several Christians fly F-16 even at present. One Major General who also took part in WOT is Chrisitan. Do you have stats which suggest Chrisitan participation in Pak military has decreased? If you have then do share with us.

1. I used the word minority, so this should include not only Christians, but Hindus, Ahmadiya's, Buddhists (If at all)

2. Nowhere did I claim that the representation of Christians has gone down. If its about minorities being in "good number", then thats a rather vague way to prove a point.

The question I was asking was....
Is the representation of minorities in Pak armed forces equal to or greater than their presence in civilian population?
Please present this data if you have it.

Indian armed forces are an all voluntary force.....

So representation of a minority depends upon their interest in the armed services as opposed to a govt. conspiracy to limit their numbers as being suggested here....

It is going a bit far to prove a point I think...

even the link provided by Areesh doesnt say the no. of Christian pilots in PAF even during that past era..and morover, only 3 to 4 pilots were named.

am still waiting for the no of christian officers in any of the 3 wings of armed forces in pakistan...I still doubt the no is not significant enough thus , instead of total no. only words like good no., many and several, etc are used.

even the link provided by Areesh doesnt say the no. of Christian pilots in PAF even during that past era..and morover, only 3 to 4 pilots were named.

am still waiting for the no of christian officers in any of the 3 wings of armed forces in pakistan...I still doubt the no is not significant enough thus , instead of total no. only words like good no., many and several, etc are used.

Agreed. The number will be very less.
And I also don't think Areesh is coming back with any numbers either :)

Back
Top Bottom