img-60bce3c2157c364cc7dc08d73e8a13a4.jpg

img-069b17f1b1b9e2044224b0aefbd1e68d.jpg

img-578b3abc8f48d3b2386746160848b07d.jpg

img-063671e5c97a8b87266e0110800d6080.jpg

img-55754520cc9bbff9218a8eabd1f3fa67.jpg

Video from Xinjiang: 斋月走进喀什_土豆_高清视频在线观看

img-380774498f77928535c1946724bb505a.jpg

Last edited:
During my travels across China, I had the opportunity to meet many Muslims who were Han Chinese because they have converted into Islam finding the religion spiritually good for them.

This may sound immature however in my opinion it must be said: IN YOUR FACE HATERS:)
That's weird. I live in China but I never met one Han Muslim.

That's weird. I live in China but I never met one Han Muslim.

The concept is not foreign and the reason why I had the opportunity to meet them was because they went to the local Mosque in each of the cities I visited. I am talking about my personal experience and not advocating the idea that millions of Han Chinese are Muslims. China is a huge country, so even if you live there its impossible to experience every think.

These are just some of the many pictures. Hope this clears the doubts.

Nice pictures!

Feast after the fast
Source:Global Times Published: 2015-7-16 17:53:01

08827f92-e518-4934-86ba-d241b1eb0a12.jpeg

A boy eats a slice of watermelon as an evening breaking-fast snack outside the Erdaoqiao Mosque. Photo: Cui Meng/GT

3909c6be-a876-42c2-883f-662e96ba014d.jpeg

Believers who arrived late for the nighttime ritual pray outside the Erdaoqiao Mosque in Urumqi, the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region on July 15. Photo: Cui Meng/GT

9283a79f-6e3c-4473-8766-f34a583a319e.jpeg

Muslims eat watermelons and cantaloupes outside the Erdaoqiao Mosque. The watermelons are given away for free during Ramadan by fruit sellers. Photo: Cui Meng/GT

f010bfd5-9022-4fd8-a392-147121ff100a.jpeg

After a long day of fasting in the summer heat, believers compete for free drinks outside the Erdaoqiao Mosque. Photo: Cui Meng/GT

29e94167-782d-4d82-82f4-a32f3259c667.jpeg

A Uyghur woman prepares a breaking-fast meal at home. Photo: Cui Meng/GT

As the month of Ramadan, the holy period of obligatory daytime fasting and spiritual reflection for Muslims, is heading towards its final and most important days, believers in Urumqi, the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region are stepping up their efforts to make the most of the remaining moments of this annual ritual.

As night falls, Erdaoqiao Mosque in Urumqi's city center is crowded with Muslims who come for evening prayers. During Ramadan, the time of breakfasts and the nighttime breaking-fast meal - known as iftar - differs every day as the time of the sunrise and the sunset changes. The day's first meal is at around four o'clock in the morning, and the breaking-fast meal is eaten at nearly 10 o'clock at night. Many local Muslim-run shops offer free water, watermelon slices, cantaloupe and flatbread, which are placed on tables outside the shops to allow passers-by to fill their empty stomachs after a long day of fasting in the summer heat.

Local authorities in Xinjiang, which has the biggest Muslim population of any region in China, have increased their measures to ensure the observance of Ramadan goes smoothly this year. Police have implemented traffic controls near mosques to manage the large number of believers heading into the city to pray and eat. The authorities have also focused on inspecting restaurants during Ramadan to ensure the cleanliness of breaking-fast meals.

Last edited:
Does not matter how they look like, bro. They are citizens of China, which is really what matters most :D:tup:

Agree with this statement 110%

Doesn't matter if they're han or not, what matters is if they're Chinese Citizens.

I once met a Chinese family in a well known hotel who came to Dubai as tourists, I had a chat with them in Chinese and they asked me from where I am. I told them from Pakistan and then he immediately said he was a Muslim.

He was so happy that he raised his hand and said in a loud voice Allah u Akbar. I resisted laughing because the way he said Allah u Akbar with enthusiasm it was as if he was about to go on a big mission. :D Luckily no one was around us or maybe they would have thought he was on a suicide mission. :D

Later he took some pictures of me with his family members.

Wait, so you're fluent in Chinese? :)

A Muslim girl reads during a ceremony to mark Laylat Al Qadr at a mosque in Kunming city, capital of Southwest China’s Yunnan province, July 13, 2015. Laylat Al Qadr is considered the holiest night of the year for Muslims and is celebrated during Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims. It is known as the "Night of Power". Muslims observe the occasion with study, devotional readings, and prayer, as the night's holiness is believed to make it a very good time for prayers to be answered. (Photo: China News Service/Ren Dong)

Muslims attend a ceremony to mark Laylat Al Qadr at a mosque in Kunming city, capital of Southwest China’s Yunnan province, July 13, 2015. Laylat Al Qadr is considered the holiest night of the year for Muslims and is celebrated during Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims. It is known as the "Night of Power". Muslims observe the occasion with study, devotional readings, and prayer, as the night's holiness is believed to make it a very good time for prayers to be answered. (Photo: China News Service/Ren Dong)

A Muslim boy attends a ceremony to mark Laylat Al Qadr at a mosque in Kunming city, capital of Southwest China’s Yunnan province, July 13, 2015. Laylat Al Qadr is considered the holiest night of the year for Muslims and is celebrated during Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims. It is known as the "Night of Power". Muslims observe the occasion with study, devotional readings, and prayer, as the night's holiness is believed to make it a very good time for prayers to be answered. (Photo: China News Service/Ren Dong)

A Muslim girl attends a ceremony to mark Laylat Al Qadr at a mosque in Kunming city, capital of Southwest China’s Yunnan province, July 13, 2015. Laylat Al Qadr is considered the holiest night of the year for Muslims and is celebrated during Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims. It is known as the "Night of Power". Muslims observe the occasion with study, devotional readings, and prayer, as the night's holiness is believed to make it a very good time for prayers to be answered. (Photo: China News Service/Ren Dong)

Muslims have Iftar, the evening meal where Muslims end their daily Ramadan fast, in Kunming city, capital of Southwest China’s Yunnan province, July 13, 2015. Laylat Al Qadr is considered the holiest night of the year for Muslims and is celebrated during Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims. It is known as the "Night of Power". Muslims observe the occasion with study, devotional readings, and prayer, as the night's holiness is believed to make it a very good time for prayers to be answered. (Photo: China News Service/Ren Dong)

FOREIGN201507151135000202579731061.jpg

Muslims attend a ceremony to mark Laylat Al Qadr at a mosque in Kunming city, capital of Southwest China’s Yunnan province, July 13, 2015. Laylat Al Qadr is considered the holiest night of the year for Muslims and is celebrated during Ramadan, the month of fasting for Muslims. It is known as the "Night of Power". Muslims observe the occasion with study, devotional readings, and prayer, as the night's holiness is believed to make it a very good time for prayers to be answered. (Photo: China News Service/Ren Dong)

So cute and beautiful!

:partay:

what is wrong with you?

Burqa is a danger and cancer to both Islam and to the state, it is used in crimes and other things it is in no way affiliated with Islam.

I admire how the Muslims in China are living peacefully, i wish that the same would be in Pakistan, that Muslims and other minorities would practice their faith without fear and live together in peace and harmony.

GOOD WORK CHINA :china::enjoy:

The Muslims in China and Pakistan will live peacefully when CIA, Turkey, Qatar, etc., stop funding the terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom