What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
but, but...but oppressive china is banning burqa, praying, fasting and beard

6BU6fYr.jpg

Your accusation is groundless rumour spread among China haters. Majority of Muslims enjoy their religious freedom in China except for a small bunch of Uyghur seperatists.

China is among the few of non Islamic countries where the Muslims don't need to warry about haters...

If you are a supporter of terrorists in China you should know that we will have no mercy...

Posted earlier in a different thread, and now re-posting here

Turkey expresses 'Ramadan ban' concerns to China embassy | Page 19

A Video from XinJiang Province: 新疆穆斯林斋月的幸福生活_土豆_高清视频在线观看

0713_2-jpg.237217

----

I once met a Chinese family in a well known hotel who came to Dubai as tourists, I had a chat with them in Chinese and they asked me from where I am. I told them from Pakistan and then he immediately said he was a Muslim.

He was so happy that he raised his hand and said in a loud voice Allah u Akbar. I resisted laughing because the way he said Allah u Akbar with enthusiasm it was as if he was about to go on a big mission. :D Luckily no one was around us or maybe they would have thought he was on a suicide mission. :D

Later he took some pictures of me with his family members.

but, but...but oppressive china is banning burqa, praying, fasting and beard

6BU6fYr.jpg
Burqa is a danger and cancer to both Islam and to the state, it is used in crimes and other things it is in no way affiliated with Islam.

I admire how the Muslims in China are living peacefully, i wish that the same would be in Pakistan, that Muslims and other minorities would practice their faith without fear and live together in peace and harmony.

GOOD WORK CHINA :china::enjoy:

some look like Han Chinese.

During my travels across China, I had the opportunity to meet many Muslims who were Han Chinese because they have converted into Islam finding the religion spiritually good for them.

This may sound immature however in my opinion it must be said: IN YOUR FACE HATERS:)

img-641a3542cb60ae368fe4e7fcab7a4ccc-jpg.237642

i am sure it will be their last meal before red china communist killer soldiers are going for their annual brutal mass genozide on cruelly systematically oppressed noble minorities. Surely the special killing yellow threat troops will expropiate their organs from their dead body. Not even the children will be spared!

img-641a3542cb60ae368fe4e7fcab7a4ccc-jpg.237642

i am sure it will be their last meal before red china communist killer soldiers are going for their annual brutal mass genozide on cruelly systematically oppressed noble minorities. Surely the special killing yellow threat troops will expropiate their organs from their dead body. Not even the children will be spared!

:enjoy:

A day in the old Xinjiang city during Ramadan
07-15-2015 13:18 BJT

In Xinjiang, Muslims are currently observing Ramadan, a holy month of spiritual reflection and fasting. We head to the ancient city of Kashgar, in southern Xinjiang, to see what the atmosphere is like there.

2015071514353045512.jpg

Kashgar, China's western most city is where Islam was introduced to china some 1000 years ago.

The city is just waking up.

At about 6 AM, in Xinjiang's largest mosque Id Kah, Muslims begin their first prayer of the day before the sunrise.

"During Ramadan, all Muslims here have the freedom to choose whether to fast or not. They can do their five prayers a day at mosques or at home or at their business places. It’s up to them," said Abadula Memeti, a mosque hatip.

The Id Kah mosque, when there are no prayers, is open to tourists. Its surroundings, the Kashgar old town, dates back 2,000 years, and is home to 200 000 people.

Kashgar, China's western most city is where Islam was introduced to china some 1000 years ago. Today, Muslims.

Arin Raji, one of the old town’s residents, is observing Ramadan. The retiree spends his day making a wool hat, which he’ll then sell to one of the tourists visiting the city.

"These years, Kashgar has developed well and that makes me happy. I really hope the city gets even better and becomes even more known around the world," said Raji.

Since 2010, 7 billion yuan have been spent to renovate the old town. Now it's a scenic spot, featuring Uygur architecture and handicrafts.

"At first many local residents didn't want their hundred year old houses to be renovated. But after renovation, they found their houses were safer and life was more convenient, they were happy," said Cartier, an official of Kashgar old town.

The scenic spot is open during the Ramadan, and so are the businesses within.

Once a key staging post on the ancient Silk Road trading route, Kashgar is still attracting businessmen looking to engage in for cross- border business today.

"Kashgar is close to central Asian countries. China is reviving the Silk Road. I'm planning to open a trading company based in Kashgar, trading clothes and light industrial products," said Xia Wenhui, a businessman.

Arin Raji hopes more tourists from the world over will come to his city to discover its beauty, and to buy his hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom