What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

India is not a mleccha country it is a Dharmic country for those who wish to make mleccha laws they should **** off to a Christian or Islamic country

I think minority institutions have been granted exception.

There is a fight to study in missionary schools and most hindus would love to story in those schools.

I have been to one of those convents,a;beit not a great one,some of them are ran very well but there are many hindu schools that are equally good.

so,nothing so great.

I still don't get the point of this news, other than some blokes wanting some press coverage. Cow slaughter in Mathura is no different from cow slaughter meat on offer in Bade Miyan, close to south of Mumbai. I mean, what the heck! Actions like these will never allow us to forget such things and that means that create unnecessary noise always.

We have to move to being a real democracy and not become a majority or minority appeasement country!

I still do not understand is to how are they are discriminating when they are privately run and run by an religious organization which clearly states they will be religion based. If people don't like it they don't have to attend them. There are government run schools they can go to. Since the schools are run and funded by religious organization they are bound to have practices that will offend other religious groups, that doesn't mean they are discriminating.

:lol: ....are you suggesting privately held companies can indulge in religious discrimination ? Just try that in the US and you will go to Jail for a long long time.

India does not permit religious schools. They can only be run by religious bodies, but they have to keep religion out of it. Of course again Muslims get special privileges to operate Madrasas. :coffee:

These are NOT schools that teach how to become a christian priest.....they teach NON RELIGIOUS topics and as such cannot have religious practices in them. They also have to have non discriminatory policies to take in students and staff. If you do not understand such simple things then I am wasting my time with you.

I don't know which section you belongs to, but so far church has kept out regular Christians and their org or trust from having the ownership of their respective church and belongings, everything is under the priests.

Not really, depends on the denominations you belong to. For Lutherans it is the council which is elected by the Church that maintains the belonging, the Priests are usually the spiritual leader and do not hold too much say in the matters of the running of the finances, or the use of belongings. I am not sure about other denominations.

I have been to one of those convents,a;beit not a great one,some of them are ran very well but there are many hindu schools that are equally good.

so,nothing so great.
well, I was replying to someboy who said hindus dont prefer to study in those institutions, where as most parents will give bribe to the school to get into them.'
Sure there are good hindu schools, but none has as much reputation. Just naming a school as "Saint XYZ" can make it attractive.
Tell me a few good hindu school names.

I already showed that a minority hyderabadi MLA has police case where are varun gandhi and togadia are moving around. In implementation, the hate speech is going to hurt minoriy more.
Hate speech is only for inciting violence, not 'hurting sentiment'. Talking ***** against prophet mohammed is not hate speech, inviting to kill muslims(teach them a lesson as some politicians said) is hate speech.

You are pretty stupid so let me explain it to you slow this time.

Cow slaughter follows the same principle of hate speech by hurting the sentiment of one or more section of the community.

Hate speech also hurt the sentiment of one or more section of the community.

Hurting sentiment results in 'inciting violence'. Just because hindus are not violent does not mean their sentiments can be disregarded.

BTW talking $hit against muhammed is also hate speech and will get you a jail term. So will talking $hit about jesus. Do you understand ?

Dude,please.

seriously,dont come around justifying stuff.

I am not justifying, I am just removing the offtopic and unnecessary rants... if you want to talk about christians in Indian context, talk about Indian christians, not something that happened in medival period.
He never said 'christians do no wrong' or something like that.

I don't know which section you belongs to, but so far church has kept out regular Christians and their org or trust from having the ownership of their respective church and belongings, everything is under the priests.

well I belong to RC..mumbai diocese..we have parish system and there are members from parsish who represent the church something like board of directors and parish priest is the Chairman...every penny is counted and accounted...after every mass Priest has to declare how much donation and offerings did the church recieve in last week..donation and offerings are collected by normal parish people...anyone can come up and collect it...

India is not a Christian country we Hindus are all to aware what the Portuguese did to our temples in Goa! and what about Orissa? where they killed a Hindu saint?

either respect Dharmic laws or get the **** out of our country simple

:lol: ....are you suggesting privately held companies can indulge in religious discrimination ? Just try that in the US and you will go to Jail for a long long time.

India does not permit religious schools. They can only be run by religious bodies, but they have to keep religion out of it. Of course again Muslims get special privileges to operate Madrasas. :coffee:

These are NOT schools that teach how to become a christian priest.....they teach NON RELIGIOUS topics and as such cannot have religious practices in them. They also have to have non discriminatory policies to take in students and staff. If you do not understand such simple things then I am wasting my time with you.

There are religion based schools in the US, and even the privately run schools can have Bible clubs or Christian organizations they are not banned. Even the Christians schools in India do not teach what's in the Bible or have a Class dedicated for such things. However, what they do practice are that everyday before the school starts there is an assembly of all students during which time the National Anthem is sung and one or two Christian songs and Prayer, they DO NOT read the Bible in Christian schools neither are the kids asked to bring or read them in schools.

well, I was replying to someboy who said hindus dont prefer to study in those institutions, where as most parents will give bribe to the school to get into them.'
Sure there are good hindu schools, but none has as much reputation. Just naming a school as "Saint XYZ" can make it attractive.
Tell me a few good hindu school names.

I grew up in Chennai and most of the best schools for education here are Hindu schools,you may not know but even if we talk about Delhi,

There are few old english style christian schools but they are mostly sports schools.

I can see DPS,Sanskriti,Sardar Patel vidyalaya,Bal bharathi,Salwan.

The good schools being christian,i see that only in Pune/Bangalore/Calcutta.

In all other cities,Hindu schools are better.

I am not justifying, I am just removing the offtopic and unnecessary rants... if you want to talk about christians in Indian context, talk about Indian christians, not something that happened in medival period.
He never said 'christians do no wrong' or something like that.

The chruch still has an agenda,random people still go around in trains offering money to convert and so on....we see schools also as a part of the subversion even though they would be innocent relatively.

I grew up in Chennai and most of the best schools for education here are Hindu schools,you may not know but even if we talk about Delhi,

There are few old english style christian schools but they are mostly sports schools.

I can see DPS,Sanskriti,Sardar Patel vidyalaya,Bal bharathi,Salwan.

The good schools being christian,i see that only in Pune/Bangalore/Calcutta.

In all other cities,Hindu schools are better.

The chruch still has an agenda,random people still go around in trains offering money to convert and so on....we see schools also as a part of the subversion even though they would be innocent relatively.

Mate if Christians are paying money or doing forced conversions then they are violating Christianity to begin with. Any Christian organization or group who does this is committing a grave sin.

None of those done by Indians, and there is no history of intolerance among christians in our country (unlike muslims and hindus).

I have repeatedly shown you that active discrimination takes place in christian schools and colleges against non christians regarding school admission or Job opportunity. Christians constitute 2% of Indian population but the staff in christian school and colleges are almost all christian or majority christian. Hindus and muslims do not get jobs due to discrimination. How hard is it to understand this simple fact ?

The new christian evangelists in India are almost entirely intolerant and there is active publication of Anti Hindu material denigrating Hinduism and their speeches are almost always anti Hindu and denigrates our religion and culture. Kindly remove this hubris about Indian christians being more tolerant unlike Hindu :disagree:..........all this when they only constitute 2% of the population. How do you think they will behave if they become 10% or 20% ?

Let me give you a hint.......go to any North east states and see the status of Non Christians there. Kindly do no spread any more nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom