What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

Mathura is a holy place of the Hindus. Obviously in a Hindu state cow slaughter would further marginalize a community already badgered. Mathura Muslims have no choice. They should drive the cattle into BD and come here to party on beef.

They are too busy laughing at your allegations of being 'badgered', on the other hand, you are the perfect specimen to accompany these cows on their journey of liberation into BD.

Historian bhai ,you being an old member should be aware about the federal structure of Indian constitution.....

I have not read the whole thing. But I am sure Indian constitution doesn't allow every Tom Dick and harry to make up their own laws.

Please no jokes.

If the cow slaughter law is made in the provincial or national assembly. Then it may be OK.

But any law made in the local mosque or mandir is $tupid and obviously in violation of the commonly understood foundation of parliamentry democracy.

So don't get into wrong discussion here.

your thread was about bunch of Mullahs making up their own law.

That should be the focus.

Thanks

Clearly then as per your wish there should then also be freedom to speak against other religions and to do hate speech.

yes freedom to speak against other religions or against all religions but on on fair points and in academic spirit within the limits of freedom of expression, hate speech is not a democratic right, it's banned.

With due respect to my countrymen....

Who should look after and feed the cows once they become non-milk able/aged? There are many Poor farmers and families who rely on live stock to feed their family and if they have to feed the livestock for nothing who will feed them?

I guess, it is individual religious concern hence that particular religious organization should pay for such cows and arrange a shelter for them…A charitable trusts can be formed to support this initiatives..! lets not expect government to pay for it.

Well since the govt. takes away the money from most Major Hindu temples in India and are directly involved in their administration and appointments, GoI also take up the responsibility of sustaining Hindu faith too. Guess that answers who should pay for all this.

Faith is 'personal', religion is NOT. Religion is for the society, community .....

I certainly will expect the govt. to pay for this.

yes freedom to speak against other religions or against all religions but on on fair points and in academic spirit within the limits of freedom of expression, hate speech is not a democratic right, it's banned.

:lol: ..........so you are comfortable with killing cows that hurt the sentiment of Majority Hindus but are not comfortable with 'hate speech' that will hurt sentiment of christians and muslims.

Thank you for that honest comment..........

Well since the govt. takes away the money from most Major Hindu temples in India and are directly involved in their administration and appointments, GoI also take up the responsibility of sustaining Hindu faith too. Guess that answers who should pay for all this.

Faith is 'personal', religion is NOT. Religion is for the society, community .....

faith and religion should have no place in govt, if govt is doing wrong by using controling money from temples tthen Hindus should form a org to take over it from govt.do the right thing ,don't insist on doing another wrong in compensation to something wrong happening already.

dude, it’s a great gesture by Muslim community...and it can happen only in India!!

Looks more like a majority appeasing technique than some gesture. Wonder what they are afraid of. Another gujrat?

:lol: ..........so you are comfortable with killing cows that hurt the sentiment of Majority Hindus but are not comfortable with 'hate speech' that will hurt sentiment of christians and muslims.

Thank you for that honest comment..........

who said hate speech is reserved against Christians and Muslims ?
hate speech can be against any religion, community, cast or creed .I am against hate speech against any section including Hindus.

well, bolded thing I was not aware of ...so does that mean,govmt takes away the money and valuables that holy temples/places like tirupati and shirdi recieve from its devotees?

well, bolded thing I was not aware of ...so does that mean,govmt takes away the money and valuables that holy temples/places like tirupati and shirdi recieve from its devotees?

Yes. Church and Masjid are exempt by the grace of the congress govt.

Looks more like a majority appeasing technique than some gesture. Wonder what they are afraid of. Another gujrat?

You need guts to be sensitive about others religious and especially if you belong to a Muslim community…only Indian Muslims have that guts!

They are not afraid of anything; they are true Indians…otherwise their ancestors would have fled to a land dedicated only for Muslims!

Back
Top Bottom