What's new

Muslims in India don’t get Rooh Afza this Ramazan

very much possible,
Jam e Shahadat is the correct word. I never heard of Jame-e-Shaheed.
lol.....burger log. FYI as someone correctly pointed out Qarshi has Jame-Shireen -an alternative to Rooh Afza.

Try it man.. specially in summers.
It ain’t disgusting or anything like thay, actually tastes nice.
are you sure it was not sprite or 7up that people use for doodh soda. BTW I am going to open a pandora box here. Has anyone tried cold drinks from the Navy? I cant remember the name but they have two or three flavors for internal consumption and jobs. They are pretty good.

Rooh Afza Milkshake/Quick Rooh Afza Milkshake/Instant Drink for Summer

hqdefault.jpg

Chilled Rooh Afza milk with basil seeds- refreshing summer drink…

upload_2019-5-8_13-37-9.jpeg

Rooh Afza falooda lassi.

79c00560b33bd50dc2ca117f789b4543.jpg

Sala anti national!

Bought Pakistani drink..

Rooh Afza is a Pakistani drink ? I don't think so mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooh_Afza

Rooh Afza (Bengali: রূহ আফজা (rūh āphjā); Hindi: रूह अफ़ज़ा (rūh aph.j.ā); Urdu: روح افزا‎) is a concentrated squash. It was formulated by Naqi in 1906 in Ghaziabad, British India, and launched from Old Delhi, India. Currently, Rooh Afza is manufactured by the companies founded by him and his sons, Hamdard (Waqf) Laboratories, Pakistan and Hamdard (Wakf) Laboratories, India. Since 1948, the company has been manufacturing the product in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

i tried it once; we dont get it here. someone made it at a festival and got to sample it.

lol.....burger log. FYI as someone correctly pointed out Qarshi has Jame-Shireen -an alternative to Rooh Afza.

Jazbati barger like bacha to aap behave kar rahay hain....I think i was the first one to mention Jam e Shirin

tussin te baray paind te lambarrdd lagay hoy o na, asin burger lok ho gai hun..

Shhh....

I was corrected...Jam e Sheren or something

After a day's fast it gives you an energy boost :agree:

Shirin and Shaheed are too much different, thats why i pointed out to stay within your wording used.

I correct that too...lol burger log jo hua ...sadhuaan nu ki swadaan naal sanay mali aan diyo...

Rooh Afza is a Pakistani drink ? I don't think so mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooh_Afza

Rooh Afza (Bengali: রূহ আফজা (rūh āphjā); Hindi: रूह अफ़ज़ा (rūh aph.j.ā); Urdu: روح افزا‎) is a concentrated squash. It was formulated by Naqi in 1906 in Ghaziabad, British India, and launched from Old Delhi, India. Currently, Rooh Afza is manufactured by the companies founded by him and his sons, Hamdard (Waqf) Laboratories, Pakistan and Hamdard (Wakf) Laboratories, India. Since 1948, the company has been manufacturing the product in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

This thread is about shortage if roohafza in india due to lack of production by Hamdard india since an year.

Right now Hamdard Pakistan.... which is a separate entity is exporting it to india aswell as Bangladesh.

So yes essentially you did buy a Pakistani drink.

are you sure it was not sprite or 7up that people use for doodh soda. BTW I am going to open a pandora box here. Has anyone tried cold drinks from the Navy? I cant remember the name but they have two or three flavors for internal consumption and jobs. They are pretty good.
Nah man, cola with milk, acquired taste.

Navy makes sodas? Da fuk lol

Not milk bro lol, but I love the drink. Great product and something non-Pakistanis like to.
Tried it at Burns road, Karachis food street.

Asked for soda and got milk+Pakcola.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jazbati barger like bacha to aap behave kar rahay hain....I think i was the first one to mention Jam e Shirin

tussin te baray paind te lambarrdd lagay hoy o na, asin burger lok ho...
bhai jaan aap ki baat nahi ker raha tha... jisne kaha jame-shaheed unki baat ker raha tha....aap ne durust farmaya aap paindoo hain.

Chutiye ho ya acting kar rahay ho?

This thread is about shortage if roohafza in india due to lack of production by Hamdard india since an year.

Right now Hamdard Pakistan.... which is a separate entity is exporting it to india aswell as Bangladesh.

So yes essentially you did buy a Pakistani drink.

On the point, the bottle I got was manufactured in India. There may be a shortage of roohafza in India right now but doesn't mean that all of it is being imported from Pakistan. And even if it is imported from Pakistan, I don't see the problem. I like the drink, doesn't make me anti-national.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhai jaan aap ki baat nahi ker raha tha... jisne kaha jame-shaheed unki baat ker raha tha....aap ne durust farmaya aap paindoo hain.
Shukriya uncle, mae to paindo bhi hoon aur mera to abi shanakhti card passport bhi nahi bana, vote bhi nahi de sakta...khud ko hi siyahi laga kay khush ho jatay hain.. mujhay to khwab bhi burger aur pizza kay aatay hain...

This is funny because after failing to isolate us now khud taras rahey hein Lal Lal Rooh Afza Ko.

Back
Top Bottom