What's new

Muslims in India Demand Breaking Ties with Israel

Theoretically India and Israel are made for each other. They are the only two countries on this planet who are swore enemy of Muslim. Demanding cutting ties with Israel is ridiculous rather Muslim of India should demand cutting ties with India and start demanding another Indiastan in the East and NE India.

There's a theory behind them? Wow! :woot:

These muslim leaders never think themselves as Indian..they will sell this country in the name of religion...

I fear what will happen to this country if hindus become minority..repeated attacks on hindus, hindu women being raped and murdered or forcefully converted, this country will become another hub islamic extremism...

You've got it disastrously wrong. They are just asserting their comfort and security in being in a safe place. They, and Hindu extremists equally, as well as Sikh or Christian, should be told firmly to get elected and raise it within the legislature, that this kind of agitational approach will get them nowhere and will not help build or implement foreign policy.

Hmm.........

There was some news that KSA is investing in Indian economy, something like this :D

LOL.

How many Muslims live in India though? I guess more than 200 million or so. Am I right?

Muslims of India are doing a great job there.....We have great luve for their great achivements there.....:)

Those are some fanatics living in past delusion. Most of Indians Muslims who are educated are asking for better education and career apportunites. They don't give a dam to what GOI do with Israel :D

The reason why India is such a amazing country is because they have DEMOCRACY, they have the rule of law and they have people from every religion in politics, the minority's in India are guaranteed protection, that is why India is called a secular country.

Yes India has its fair share of problems, but the Indian people don't shy away from the problems, or try to cover things up, they are actually trying to improve things in the country, that is why India is respected all over the world.

It's the reason Indian Muslims can protest, can work in Government, can vote, and are basically free to practice their religion, which is their guaranteed right under the Indian Constitution. It is why India has so much diversity in religion, language, culture etc.

The world needs a strong India, Indian science and research is done in the hope it will help the poor, the farmers etc, no wonder so many people in the world and so many nations are pleased that India is rising on the world stage, congrats to the people of India, I know you still have a long way to go, but trust me you will get there, I admire and respect the way you guys have gone about it.

Pardon me if I am wrong , but where do you see rule of law ? Certainly India is not a secular country, it is run my high caste Indians for the same. Then there are the wanton wholesale killins of the minority by the majority.

All in all fine work of BS, but I would give it an E for the effort.

^^ So prove to me that India does not have rule of law, India has problems and 95% of Indian people know this and are trying to work towards a better India, so prove to me where India does not have rule of law?

Pardon me if I am wrong , but where do you see rule of law ? Certainly India is not a secular country, it is run my high caste Indians for the same. Then there are the wanton wholesale killins of the minority by the majority.

India is run by a sardar who takes order from a former christian now parsi (daughter-in-law of feroz gandhi) woman :D
In my state U.P. there hasn't been a so called 'high caste' CM for decades :cry:

Who really cares about a Bangladeshi's opinion? Small country , small minded people. Your post shows you have no knowledge whatsoever about India. The last CM of the most populous state in India was of the lowest class.

^^ So prove to me that India does not have rule of law, India has problems and 95% of Indian people know this and are trying to work towards a better India, so prove to me where India does not have rule of law?

Allow me to indulge ( I will save you the google thingy)

1) Its a third world country riddled with corruption, rule of law is wishful thinking.

2) 2g corruption estimated at $40 billion or more.

3) The Chief or Army claimes he was offered bribe.

4) Corruption in CWG games.

5) Indian members claim trillions of dollars of ill gotten gains are stashed away in foreign bank accounts.

6) Police is thoroughly corrupted

7) Use your common sense, again its a third world country. Third world countries are riddled with corruption.

Every country has problems, at least India are open about it and are trying to set things right, in a democratic framework.

Every country has problems, at least India are open about it and are trying to set things right, in a democratic framework.

Democratic framework means a squat in real world. This so called democracy hasnt moved India far from square one.

The victims of the riots in India where minorities were slaughtered never received any justice to this day. Hindu majority has total impunity where they are gettin away with murder literally. Case n point is Modi.

Anyway peace my brother.

Allow me to indulge ( I will save you the google thingy)

1) Its a third world country riddled with corruption, rule of law is wishful thinking.

2) 2g corruption estimated at $40 billion or more.

3) The Chief or Army claimes he was offered bribe.

4) Corruption in CWG games.

5) Indian members claim trillions of dollars of ill gotten gains are stashed away in foreign bank accounts.

6) Police is thoroughly corrupted

7) Use your common sense, again its a third world country. Third world countries are riddled with corruption.
if india is a third world country what is our satellite bd a tenth world country???

Democratic framework means a squat in real world. This so called democracy hasnt moved India far from square one.

The victims of the riots in India where minorities were slaughtered never received any justice to this day. Hindu majority has total impunity where they are gettin away with murder literally. Case n point is Modi.

Anyway peace my brother.
stop this BS hindus have suffered more than other minorities

Back
Top Bottom