What's new

Muslims have lowest living standard in India: Govt survey -times of india

So how are Brownies like ourselves treated in the UK ? :unsure:

In case I do think of visiting the country ! :undecided:

london is multicultural city but ghettoized ... UK govt gives full rights to everybody hence one can not fault them.. they take great care of minorities.. which lacks in south asia

however society wise, there is still racism in this country...
In some cities, there is complete breakdown of cohesion.. ... and lot of hatred against browns...

london is multicultural city but ghettoized ... UK govt gives full rights to everybody hence one can not fault them.. they take great care of minorities.. which lacks in south asia

however society wise, there is still racism in this country...
In some cities, there is complete breakdown of cohesion.. ... and lot of hatred against browns...

Lou teriii kiii....so are you telling me if I come to the UK, I might be called a Pakiiii or what not ? :pissed:

Lou teriii kiii....so are you telling me if I come to the UK, I might be called a Pakiiii or what not ? :pissed:

pakiiii ko pakiii nahi bolega ..to kya bhartii bolega... even I am called pakiii ..
is baat pe hum dono dost hue.... high five.. :D

pakiiii ko pakiii nahi bolega ..to kya bhartii bolega... even I am called pakiii ..
is baat pe hum dono dost hue.... high five.. :D

Yaaar waisee aaaj tukk pataaa nahin chalaa kei tou UK mein kartaa kiyaaa haiii ? NRI hai ya Indian National ? :unsure:

batane main sharm ata hai... nahi to kab ka bol deta..
I have dont ask dont tell policy.. .. :ashamed:

Bhaiyon ke beech sharmane ki kya zaroorat hai janaab, aao Dilli baba ko sari baatein batao.
@Armstrong Would you hate me if I invaded your country just to crush you underneath a buffalo's bum? Somehow it just doesn't get old for me.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for many Indian Muslims. You Indians need to face the facts, the condition of Muslims in India on average is similar to blacks in the United States in the 50's and 60's. They face huge discrimination in all walks of life, education, employment, jobs and promotions, housing and social situations. Yes there are a lot of Muslim artistes, Bollywood actors and cricket stars and the whole nation idolizes them. But they are a minority.

I have seen plenty of examples where you Indians treat Muslims in social situations like a pariah; there's a clear demarcation line, "They're not one of us". In cities like Ahmedabad and even several parts of Delhi, Muslims are mostly restricted to their own ghettoes.

Despite so much discrimination, by personal observation I can state that most Muslims in India are patriotic, and more ready to die for the country than your average middle-class Hindu banya-brahmin chattering classes. Yet many of you question their loyalty if they have relatives in Pakistan or speak Urdu.

I'm not saying there aren't bad apples among Muslims but as a nation, we have failed to integrate them into our hearts and minds. But then again we have failed to integrate many other communities, Dalits, who are treated far worse than religious minorities.

Indians need to grow up and admit their faults. That's the first step to create harmony in any society. Look at America, there was huge discrimination against blacks way back in the 50's. Then the Civil Rights Movement happened, and today blacks are so integral to the American way of life. They aren't seen as blacks in most parts of the country but just regular Americans.

White people went to Africa,recruited slaves and brought them by force to the USA.

We didn't go outside and bring these Muslims,they are traitors and all traitors when they lose political power face extinction,this is natural justice and is quick and fair.

Blacks never ruled America. When the Nizam ruled Hyderabad, Muslims never cried 'discrimination discrimination' inspite of the fact that they made up only 15 percent of the population(and had 80% of state administration). This is just nothing other than taking advantage of victimhood.

White people went to Africa,recruited slaves and brought them by force to the USA.

We didn't go outside and bring these Muslims,they are traitors and all traitors when they lose political power face extinction,this is natural justice and is quick and fair.

'minorities' love to play the victim. Its their bread and butter. :angel:

***Muslims and Hindus are at the bottom level******

Times of india
Muslims have lowest living standard in India: Govt survey - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Among various religious groups, Muslims have the lowest living standard with the average per capita expenditure of just Rs 32.66 in a day, says a government survey.

At the other end of the spectrum, Sikh community enjoys a much better lifestyle as the average per capita spending among them is Rs 55.30 per day, while the same for Hindus is Rs 37.50. For Christians it is Rs 51.43.

"At all-India level, the average monthly per capita expenditure (MPCE) of a Sikh household was Rs 1,659 while that for a Muslim household was Rs 980 in 2009-10," said an NSSO study titled 'Employment and Unemployment Situation Among Major Religious Groups in India'.

The average household MPCE is a proxy for income and reflects that living standards of a family.

According to the study, the average MPCE for Hindus and Christians were Rs 1,125 and Rs 1,543, respectively.

The survey said that average monthly per capita consumption at all-India level was Rs 901 in villages and Rs 1,773 in cities. Overall, the average MPCE was Rs 1,128.

Muslims were at the bottom in rural areas, with an average MPCE of Rs 833, followed by Hindus at Rs 888, Christians at Rs 1,296 and Sikhs 1,498.

In urban areas, Muslims' average MPCE was also the lowest at Rs 1,272 followed by Hindus at Rs 1,797, Christians Rs 2,053 and Sikhs at Rs 2,180.

Lack of education... lack of will to achieve anything... multiple children... is major reason...
there are enough Government schemes that give Muslim community lot of funding to improve all that...but there is literally no leader to guide them through tough times...

Indian Muslim community is a community without a vision.... The political leadership of India's Muslims presents a curious mix of traditional conservatives and religious leaders. It also has a sprinkling of some professionals and ex-bureaucrats who despite a conditioning in 'liberalism' have adopted the thinking and vocabulary of the religious extreme.

India's 'secularism' was an artificial construct coined by Nehru to capture the vote bank of the Muslims. Thereafter, its political usage in Indian electoral politics has been most shameful and politically disadvantageous for India's Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom