What's new

Muslims have lowest living standard in India: Govt survey -times of india

HinduGuy

How old are you and how do you talk as if,you have no idea about history of India?

How is it possible that 80% of Indians dis trust 14% of them without reason?

Are you blind or not willing to look deep into the root of the problems?

Those who think there is no discrimination just try to be muslim for a few days... lets see how you feel.

My school back in India had atleast 25% Muslim kids, and I have lot of Muslim friends, I honestly never heard any of them complain about any discrimination? Infact it never even occurred to us non muslims that hey these people are Muslim.

What city/region are you from? Seems like a fucked up place, no offence.

My school back in India had atleast 25% Muslim kids, and I have lot of Muslim friends, I honestly never heard any of them complain about any discrimination? Infact it never even occurred to us non muslims that hey these people are Muslim.

What city/region are you from? Seems like a fucked up place, no offence.
This guy is a leftist who tries to pass off as a liberal centrist. most of his posts are like that.

On the other hand there are many rich muslims also especialy in the Film industry like Shahrukh khan , salman khan and many directors/producers etc!

in my point view , Muslim himself is responsible for their condition what is today.......why they are not in main stream today is big question ?
it is useless to discuss to sharukh/amir and other celebrity ..........we are discussing about masses here.......

in the name of secularism, Muslim is the community who enjoy more freedom and liberality as compere to other community in India..............

lets start with 1948, Pandit nehru and Ambedker brought Hindu code bill ,in Hindu code bill their was lots think which was against Hindu practice, in spit of having lots of resistance, they were determine to bring social reform, you can not denies from the fact Hindu were equal conservative as Muslim today,

1>then big question is why not Muslim code bill for Muslim......is their society was so develop that time ,so didn't required ?
or may be pandit nehru don't wanna to trap in any controversy so he left Muslim community future on their ulema ........i whish at that time pandit nehru could dare to bring similar code bill to reform muslin society...........

in our constitution , other minority Sikh,Buddhist,Jain define as Hindu so reform was applicable for all

2> second is reservation , that is play major role in social justice.....in India today around 50% of total seat comes under reservation .........all backward and lower cast getting benefit of reservation,so as a result you can see after 66 year they are in better condition compare to Muslim.........

being secular our constitution doesn't recognize religion as a backward for reservation,still our system is based on cast.....that is brutal fact.......so in the name of religion their is no scope for any reservation......

today even christian getting benefit under scheduled caste and tribe (SC and ST) so why Muslim left behind

why they are not accepting cast system ? again i am making clear, in our constitution religion has no space, very thing is based on cast, that is reality ,

3> biggest problem with Muslim community is , those who are elite and Mordred....they didn't come forward to teach,they restrict them self up to media and interview.....doesn't participate on root level ..........still major decision is taken by ulema regarding Muslim community.......till than Muslim community will not be realistic,and come out from religious trap.........i didn't see any drastic change in their condition in future

today we have gone one step further on social justice.....we are trying for employment guaranty/food security bill etc.............

but i strongly believe in the name of too much religious freedom or secularism, Muslim is paying the more cost,in Indian society.........strong leader is required to be realistic ,and who can bring psychological change with in society

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-govt-survey-times-india-6.html#ixzz2clTjPiyq

Those muslims who complain about discrimination, let them try to be non-muslim for few days and live in a muslim majority area..lets see how they feel..
still they wont be facing discrimination from govt, other than the threat to life during riots, I cant imagine any issue.

***Muslims and Hindus are at the bottom level******

Times of india
Muslims have lowest living standard in India: Govt survey - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: Among various religious groups, Muslims have the lowest living standard with the average per capita expenditure of just Rs 32.66 in a day, says a government survey.

At the other end of the spectrum, Sikh community enjoys a much better lifestyle as the average per capita spending among them is Rs 55.30 per day, while the same for Hindus is Rs 37.50. For Christians it is Rs 51.43.

"At all-India level, the average monthly per capita expenditure (MPCE) of a Sikh household was Rs 1,659 while that for a Muslim household was Rs 980 in 2009-10," said an NSSO study titled 'Employment and Unemployment Situation Among Major Religious Groups in India'.

The average household MPCE is a proxy for income and reflects that living standards of a family.

According to the study, the average MPCE for Hindus and Christians were Rs 1,125 and Rs 1,543, respectively.

The survey said that average monthly per capita consumption at all-India level was Rs 901 in villages and Rs 1,773 in cities. Overall, the average MPCE was Rs 1,128.

Muslims were at the bottom in rural areas, with an average MPCE of Rs 833, followed by Hindus at Rs 888, Christians at Rs 1,296 and Sikhs 1,498.

In urban areas, Muslims' average MPCE was also the lowest at Rs 1,272 followed by Hindus at Rs 1,797, Christians Rs 2,053 and Sikhs at Rs 2,180.

are hindi speaking jealous of punjabis in India too?

still they wont be facing discrimination from govt, other than the threat to life during riots, I cant imagine any issue.

Assumes muslims face active discrimination, when they are in fact one of the most pampered lot.

Assumes only Muslims face discrimination from Govt...are you sure from India ? Here Indians are discriminated. Hindus included FYI.

Even Sachar committee report for all its biased recommendations for Muslims does not claim discrimination against Muslims.

Even Sachar committee report for all its biased recommendations for Muslims does not claim discrimination against Muslims.
they dont face it officially.. but unofficially they do.. they are hassled when they go to get any certificate or document..
its not the govt. its the babus who do it..

they dont face it officially.. but unofficially they do.. they are hassled when they go to get any certificate or document..
its not the govt. its the babus who do it..

Boss again I repeat,you think why they are treated badly,it is simple and obvious.

Back
Top Bottom