Muslims have First claim over Indian Resources: PM

Banana

BANNED
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Saturday said plans for minorities, particularly Muslims, must have the first claim on resources so that benefits of development reach them equitably.

"We will have to devise innovative plans to ensure that minorities, particularly the Muslim minority, are empowered to share equitably the fruits of development. These must have the first claim on resources," he said in his address at the 52nd meeting of the National Development Council here.

The Centre's resources, he added, will be stretched with greater responsibility given to states in this regard.

"The Centre has a myriad other responsibilities whose demands will have to be fitted within its overall resource availability," he said. "The Planning Commission will undertake a thorough review of ongoing programmes to eliminate those which have outlived their original rationale," Singh added.

Singh also emphasised that special component plans for Scheduled castes and Scheduled tribes were needed to revitalise the country.

Last month, the Prime Minister favoured fair share for minorities in government and private jobs as he spoke at the meeting of the National Commission for minorities.

Muslims must have first claim on resources: PM - Times Of India

'Muslims must have first claim on resources' - Express India

Joy Congress....Joy SoGa....Joy MoSi!NaMo=Say Na to Modi!:D

Muslims, must have the first claim on resources- PM

Against our constitution you moron. Kya C Prime Minister hai yeh. Yeh saale terrorist kabhi bhi theek kaam nahi karte. terror hi karna hai toh in hizro ko maaro (khass karke Con-gress), why kill innocent people

Well it is the truth when we as indians go on electing these traitors.Hope Modiji will change things.

You dig up a 2006 news to bash Muslims of India?

The Prime Minister of the Secular republic of India, the Most Powerful Man of Secular India said Indian Muslims have first right over Indian resources ahead of Non-Muslim Indians.

Are you having Inferiority Complex against Muslims that Christians have not been granted this privilege?

The Prime Minister of the Secular republic of India, the Most Powerful Man of Secular India said Indian Muslims have first right over Indian resources ahead of Non-Muslim Indians.

Are you having Inferiority Complex against Muslims that Christians have not been granted this privilege?

It has been discussed to death.. Why you wanna dig it up again.. And why should I have inferiority complex?? I am earning my money with out any special privileges from any one..

If I am not wrong it was discussed earlier !!

020212satish.jpg

Trust-God-2-2-cartoon-terror-dog.jpg

Old news and discussed to death .

But still an attestation to the secular credentials of the congress .