What's new

Muslims have First claim over Indian Resources: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Muslims are the biggest minority in India....It is larger than all other religious minorities put together.

dear let me explain you why Muslim left behind in India,it is fact and i am accepting it
our constitution is totally based on cast system,we accept it officially and our constitution recognize it,
important is being in 1948 when Hindu code bill was introduce ,at that time lots of issue is been taken in to consideration , in spit of lots of resistance from Hindu spiritual leader ,those reform has been implemented,

than why categorization based on cast is not taken in to account ?(Dr bhim rao ambedkar who is architect of indian constitution,who belongs to dalit,doesn't show any aggression on this particular point,

it is brutal fact ,in modern India cast system is using as tool to identify genetic difference in human with in society,based on that they categorized and divide in to different group,(it is debatable subject among the international intellectual.weather economically or genetically , should be tool ,to categorize weakest section with in society,any way Indian chosen to go by genetically .......

so when they start working on social reform and bring reservation bill (which is around 50% today in India for dalit and other backward cast)for social justice and equality in society,every religion (except Muslim ),categorized and identify in cast,

i wish if pandit nehru bring similar cod bill for Muslim also (might be possible because of controversy he didn't interfere in Muslim matter,and he left every thing on Muslim spiritual leader )

so as a result you can clearly see DALIT is representing them self in every area ,right from politics to administrative job,after 66 year of Independence ,dalit is in better condition than Muslim

but i guess government started working on reform for Muslim society,so i guess soon they will bring some better tool ,

what is this chutiyapa? Heights of vote bank politics.

MMS is smart and knows Islam is the way forward for India.

Chalo ji...Minority Appeasement Officially Starts from today for 2014 Elections.

These idiots will never learn.. the more appeasement happens... more Hindu votes will go to BJP.

Muslims are just 16 percent of India ...and Hindus are 80%... teach them maths. someone.

That's because hindus don't vote like hindus, muslims do. :)

dear let me explain you why Muslim left behind in India,it is fact and i am accepting it
our constitution is totally based on cast system,we accept it officially and our constitution recognize it,
important is being in 1948 when Hindu code bill was introduce ,at that time lots of issue is been taken in to consideration , in spit of lots of resistance from Hindu spiritual leader ,those reform has been implemented,

than why categorization based on cast is not taken in to account ?(Dr bhim rao ambedkar who is architect of indian constitution,who belongs to dalit,doesn't show any aggression on this particular point,

it is brutal fact ,in modern India cast system is using as tool to identify genetic difference in human with in society,based on that they categorized and divide in to different group,(it is debatable subject among the international intellectual.weather economically or genetically , should be tool ,to categorize weakest section with in society,any way Indian chosen to go by genetically .......

so when they start working on social reform and bring reservation bill (which is around 50% today in India for dalit and other backward cast)for social justice and equality in society,every religion (except Muslim ),categorized and identify in cast,

i wish if pandit nehru bring similar cod bill for Muslim also (might be possible because of controversy he didn't interfere in Muslim matter,and he left every thing on Muslim spiritual leader )

so as a result you can clearly see DALIT is representing them self in every area ,right from politics to administrative job,after 66 year of Independence ,dalit is in better condition than Muslim

but i guess government started working on reform for Muslim society,so i guess soon they will bring some better tool ,

That's where he went wrong...he thought the Muslims would create a political structure of their own and would not need state patronization like Dalits.

Why is an 7 year old news being discussed now?

Besides, what he said was
"We will have to devise innovative plans to ensure that minorities, particularly the Muslim minority, are empowered to share equitably the fruits of development. These must have the first claim on resources,"

Not the minorities, not the Muslims, but the plans would have first claim on resources. This already happens, join the admission line of any academic institute, first ones would be the SC/ST/Backwards, he probably meant to increase that.

Besides, it has been 7 years, what difference this statement has created till now?

MMS is smart and knows Islam is the way forward for India.

images

Islam is not a way forward even for Muslim themselves.

The divide and rule politics in India is going to result in history repeating itself >>> Another partition, it is inevitable, it is going to happen for sure.

Just look at India today, a weak country, a weak union, ruled by weaklings that only care about looting and nothing else....add to this, the Muslims of India have totally opposite and different history and heroes to the followers of Dharmic religions, the two cannot gel or mix together, it's another dangerous ingredient for the recipe that will eventually result in India breaking up.

On MMS, anyone who says MadMohan SIngh is an honest man and not corrupt is living is la la land.

The divide and rule politics in India is going to result in history repeating itself >>> Another partition, it is inevitable, it is going to happen for sure.

There is no Muslim majority areas left in India. Sufficient land for Muslims homeland was already alloted in 1947, if you want more Muslims homelands in South Asia, use the same land allotted in 1947 for Muslims as it was used while creating second Muslim homeland of Bangladesh in 1971. :smart:

There is no Muslim majority areas left in India. Sufficient land for Muslims homeland was already alloted in 1947, if you want more Muslims homelands in South Asia, use the same land allotted in 1947 for Muslims as it was used while creating second Muslim homeland of Bangladesh in 1971. :smart:
as stated before

The plot remains the same............u can make as many floors as u like though:azn:

Pre-election gimmick to fool the Muslims who are getting slaughtered in UP, J&K and elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom