What's new

Muslims fear rising tide of Hindu nationalism in Modi’s India

We only put our trust in Allah and if he has destined struggle for us we are ready so don't worry about Muslim worry about yourself when we will rule you again for 1000 years and this time no Hindus will be left to practice their religion either revert or get killed.

We only put our trust in Allah and if he has destined struggle for us we are ready so don't worry about Muslim worry about yourself when we will rule you again for 1000 years and this time no Hindus will be left to practice their religion either revert or get killed.

@Zarvan this is very much possible but for it to happen ISI must make sure Modi gets two more terms atleast

In that case no struggle just Death awaits you . Gujrat style .

Never again !! We will do Spain-2 in India.

Last edited:
Indeed they have better lives hence are still not leaving India unlike your minority.

Yep we just don't yet use heavy weapons like artillery , attack helicopters or fighter planes for killing Kashmiries like you do to Baloochies and Pashtuns who instead of being Moslems themselves feel that something is wrong with Islamic Pakistan. :lol:

That is funny, because the 100,000 Kashmiris and 2000 Gujus couldn't leave.....because they were killed.

So dead people cannot migrate you know....

That is funny, because the 100,000 Kashmiris and 2000 Gujus couldn't leave.....because they were killed.

So dead people cannot migrate you know....
:lol: That's not how it works in normal life. You killed 3 millions and raped another million in BD but still the another 10 million people who saw that going by in their surrounding ran for their lives and took refuse in India. In current times Rohganiyas of Myanmar are prime example of that.

You sound like a German Jew right after NAis came to power in 1933. By the end of that year, all had changed.

I don't think you can compare these two
Germany didn't have a powerful Jewish state next to it

They are back in 1900, its going to be tough but its going to be worth it.

worry about yourself when we will rule you again for 1000 years and this time no Hindus will be left to practice their religion either revert or get killed.

that wasn't needed, my friend... we are past that stage of human politics. :)

besides, the "nation state" as a idea is already obsolete.

pakistan already knows that ....... that is why they have a failed state and Non state actors. :lol:

You're completely delusional unless pagans are taught their place the subcontinent cannot prosper.Atheists can be spared but not filthy superstitious pagans

You're completely delusional unless pagans are taught their place the subcontinent cannot prosper.Atheists can be spared but not filthy superstitious pagans

magudi dost is doing choti choti trolling, eh?? :D

pakistan already knows that ....... that is why they have a failed state and Non state actors. :lol:

iss me bhi pakistan?? :hitwall:

you're in the states, easy to get guns.. go do jihad on the jews and hindus there and go out in a blaze of 2 days of global media coverage.

Back
Top Bottom