What's new

Muslims are not safe in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one's safe in the world because of Muslims - look around its Muslims who are blowing themselves up everywhere. Islamic terrorism count since 9/11 is 25,000+ terrorist incidences perpetrated by Muslims.

Hogwash, bottom line is India as a state cannot provide security for its citizens, law and order breaks down, its a failed state. Who cares who started it, all crimes can be punished through due process by law enforcement, not by roving bands of mob taking revenge, whether that is Muslim or Hindu is immaterial. It shows failure of the state in its most basic function, maintaining order and providing safety for its citizens.

So how is it a Muslim problem and what OIC has to do with it?

Every Indian knows that India sucks. We just Suck less than other countries in our reigon.

I am not religious. Don't like it much. Everyone has their own Dharma. Keep it personal - thats all. Nationalism :yay: Jai Hind
Problem is in the mind set of some people who are inclined more towards religion. Religion is the worst thing that had happened to mankind. Nationalism should take over this religious ideology.

Sorry bro. Pakistanis don't follow that Indian culture.

haha...
khoobsurat admi you were asking me to come to peshawar wo bhe khushboo laga kay :P

i was talking about the indian muslims

200 million Muslims can break India into pieces, you are going to Nuke your own country go ahead, who is stopping you.
don't interfair in indian problems....1971 when bangladesh crying . then india hepls bangladesh . sach mein yaar tum logo ki toh help karna bhi bekar hai .

Good to know :cheers: that but this programme of you won't stop there they will eventually kill Sunnis and they will destroy your society for silly reasons.

Regarding the names and addresses and all your boasting of killing some helpless people. Shows your mentality and makes us aware and cautious when dealing with Pakistani establishment.

Just 'responding' to the comments coming from your side of the border.

pakistan and arabs should get ready to save there sunni muslims brother because we will force them into homosexuality so that they can't reproduce and after 5 decades there will be no more muslims in india :devil:

of course the muslim kids will have xbox and nike shoes for time pass until they are adult and after that same fate for them :lol:

Kinda like what Ghaznavi did to your gods? I mean, Hindu gods and temples?

Didn't he smashed holiest god of hindus into pieces..and made the steps of a grand mosque in Ghazni with those pieces of your god? :rofl:

What more humiliation can hindus/hinduism get?

He is right, isn't it?

Who started the riots? Pakistanis in UP? No right?

Then tell me, why is Aeronaut wrong? Just because of some good individuals like Dr. Kalam? Please don't think everyone is like him. 90% are not like him. That's why you open any world news, there is some form of islamic violence in some country or the other around the world, even in Muslim majority moderate countries like Turkey where people have evolved much ahead of the rest.

Dont you think you are exaggerating? Just tell me how many Muslim people you see in day to day life? How many of them really care about Pakistan or Ummhaa or Terrorism?? Most of them are busy trying to find food for their family.. Just because, some brainwashed idiots do all kind of anti national activities does not mean every Muslim in this country are trying to divide this country..

No one's safe in the world because of Muslims - look around its Muslims who are blowing themselves up everywhere. Islamic terrorism count since 9/11 is 25,000+ terrorist incidences perpetrated by Muslims.

Your point is so flawed it's hilarious.

Hindus starve other Hindus.

Hindus rape Hindu women.

Hindus give Hindus HIV.

Hindus beat, torture, and kill other lower class Hindus.

More Hindus have died from starvation or Aids in India, then Pakistanis in terrorist attacks, and that too by a significant margin.

Tank u, come again.

Problem is in the mind set of some people who are inclined more towards religion. Religion is the worst thing that had happened to mankind. Nationalism should take over this religious ideology.

Holocaust of the Nazis, Gulaag's of Stalin, Revolution of the mao and social order of North Korea were the products of 'Godless Nationalism'. Be careful what you wish for young man.

Kinda like what Ghaznavi did to your gods? I mean, Hindu gods and temples?

Didn't he smashed holiest god of hindus into pieces..and made the steps of a grand mosque in Ghazni with those pieces of your god? :rofl:

What more humiliation can hindus/hinduism get?

He could not even touch God. Forget destroying. He destroyed the Symbols only. That's his aukaad.

Btw - how did Ghaznavi die? :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom