What's new

Muslims are not safe in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a figure of speech uncle.

Jats are Known to be pretty violent. Had government not intervened on behalf of muslims, there would have been significant muslim casualty.

Btw, can you tell me the whole background of this, son?

Muslims killed jatts? what happened?

I seriously want to know...

Safety of 200 million Muslims among one billion Hindu mobs is a concern for the whole world, not just Muslims. If India cannot ensure their security, then they need to give proportionate land to Muslims, where they can make their own country.

Today finally after I have seen through these Hindu's I can say thank you Jinnah, you have done a great job creating Pakistan.

Now we need a new partition for the remaining 200 million Muslims.

That means Indian muslims need another Jinnah. We should support them how about that. may be Dr. Zakier can do the job.

We are itching to deal with the Hindus here....we are just waiting for a justification. This time it will be a 'reverse sweep'.

Your tone of a religious bigot is not suitable for a moderator..

There is no reverse sweep or cover drive is happening.. Army has been deployed and they will curb the violence..

No wonder why they are coming to us in big numbers and refuse to leave...

Secular indian......lol hilarious

If you're believing this, you're most welcome to take those who are not 'secure' here.

All across India? = \ I don't think so tbqh.

Not at all.. Only some districts in UP state.. Rest of the state not even affected by it.. Its just the Ummaaa brother crying loud even for an ant bite..

That means Indian muslims need another Jinnah. We should support them how about that. may be Dr. Zakier can do the job.

Nope - Today's India is the wrong place to produce Jinnah - the next Indian Muslim figurehead will be a Mullah Omar figure.... We have surplus arms in stores when that finally happens.

India has never been a single country for more than a 100 years throughout its history, its a federation of 50 or so states. Lets see if they can survive a 2047 deadline.

There is no reverse sweep or cover drive is happening.. Army has been deployed and they will curb the violence..

Even after so much, do you want to still explain to them? Isn't it obvious man?

Do that my friend.

You will only make it 10 times easier for the Saffron right wing to take absolute power. :lol:

In fact, such a move from you will be a boon to them.

Nope - Today's India is the wrong place to produce Jinnah - the next Muslim figurehead will be a Mullah Omar figure.... We have surplus arms in stores when that finally happens.

India has never been a single country for more than a 100 years throughout its history, its a federation of 50 or so states. Lets see if they can survive a 2047 deadline.

The Indian Armed Forces, the Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis, atheists, Christians are all prepared. Bring'em on. The sooner it begins - the better. :butcher:

It was a 'response' not an 'instigation'.

All across India? = \ I don't think so tbqh.

Its pretty much the same story everywhere in India, lets see if we can find some Indian Muslims here to tell their side of the story:

@Czar786 [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...I know.

They killed unarmed, innocent Muslims...

Very hardcore, I see.

Are a Sikh though?

I say, next time, we'll just bomb Golden Temple to ground... :ashamed:

This kind of nonsense with out verifying the facts should be controlled.. Every news suggest that it was started by Muslim mob.. You are just supporting everything bad done by the someone just because they are muslims..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom