What's new

Muslims are Hindus by nationality, they are Muslims by faith only: Rss chief Mohan Bhagwat

We Indians, Arabs, Turks, Africans and Americans are aware who are our's real friends and who are comitting violations and threatening us aboard.

Yes, Indian External Affairs Ministry is aware .

If you understand divine revelations of all the religions , then you will understand Islam .
My dear chap what I understand is Monotheism, you should try looking into it instead of , well you know what:p:

My dear chap what I understand is Monotheism, you should try looking into it instead of , well you know what:p:

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 40 Surah Mumin verse 78:

78 We did aforetime send Prophets before thee (O Mohamed (saws)): of them there are some whose story We have related to thee, and some whose story We have not related to thee.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 22 Surah Hajj verses 74-75:

Allah chooses Messengers from amongst Angels and from amongst men: for Allah is He Who Hears and Sees (all things).

Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) statement in Hadith No 21257 in Musnad Ibn Hanbal that there were over 124,000 prophets since creation.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 40 Surah Mumin verse 78:

78 We did aforetime send Prophets before thee (O Mohamed (saws)): of them there are some whose story We have related to thee, and some whose story We have not related to thee.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 22 Surah Hajj verses 74-75:

Allah chooses Messengers from amongst Angels and from amongst men: for Allah is He Who Hears and Sees (all things).

Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) statement in Hadith No 21257 in Musnad Ibn Hanbal that there were over 124,000 prophets since creation.
I accept that , but how does all this justify Gangadesh as a nation???????????:o::o::o::o::o:

Now they need Wikpedia to authenticate their existence lol.Kudos
Well the way it works is simple. A Ganga contributor edits the article with what he wants to - using some dubious Gangoo sources, knowing that most people don't even bother checking those links. Then other Ganga's will quote Wiki article to extol the virtues of the magic that was India. That is why I call Wiki "Indipedia".

Well the way it works is simple. A Ganga contributor edits the article with what he wants to - using some dubious Gangoo sources, knowing that most people don't even bother checking those links. Then other Ganga's will quote Wiki article to extol the virtues of the magic that was India. That is why I call Wiki "Indipedia".
The lengths they are going to justify their feeble existence as a nation:hitwall::disagree::disagree::disagree: .....Wiki "Indipedia":lol::lol:

He is out of his mind.
Hahahaha:omghaha:
What about two nations theory?

Back
Top Bottom