What's new

Muslims 2nd most highly educated religious group in US -PEW Research Center

Which is why I made a general extrapolation from that data for Indians. Pity you couldn't understand it. So here's clearer data confirming what I said.

"Socioeconomic Characteristics of Religious Groups

In terms of education and income, Hindus are at the top of the socioeconomic ladder—not only among Asian-American religious groups but also among all the largest U.S. religious groups. Fully 85% of Asian-American Hindu adults are college graduates, and more than half (57%) have some post-graduate education. That is nearly five times the percentage of adults in the general public who have studied at the post-graduate level (12%) and 23 percentage points higher than U.S. Jews, the second-ranking religious group in terms of post-graduate education.

overview20.png

As the chart above shows, all the largest Asian-American religious groups are above the U.S. average in post-graduate education. The differences among Asian Americans, nevertheless, are striking. The share of Asian-American Hindus who have studied at the post-graduate level is 40 percentage points higher than among Asian-American Buddhists and Catholics. .........

But Indian-American Hindus tend to have even more years of education and higher household incomes than other (non-Hindu) Indian Americans: 51% of Hindu Indian-American adults live in households earning at least $100,000 annually, compared with 34% of non-Hindu Indian Americans, and 58% of Hindu Indian Americans have studied at the post-graduate level, compared with 36% of non-Hindu Indian Americans.

overview21.png

overview22.png
"
Asian Americans: A Mosaic of Faiths | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project

Facts?? We don't need no stinking facts! The people have spoken :lol:

Once Muslims are educated, they behave very much like Victorian Christian, full of compassion, social conscious, honorable...etc. But their following generation may fall into hedonism.

More concern is Hindus. Once Hindus are educated, they are more cunning than ever. The only chance to reform them is that they should not exist and aggregate in great number. They must be scattered among people and hope they mix and give birth to hybrid. Many of these mix Indians could be nice people as shown by examples in USA.

When Indians are dominant in overseas like Fiji, Mauritius, Guyana, Trindad, they create shit and caste system. They enslave native.

Hindus are more dangerous than Islam and nevertheless both tribes should be taken in in controlled numbers.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Study was done back in 2011, but point shows a stark contrast between the Muslim community in US and the Muslim community in Europe.

And the Muslims in their native countries.

As the comments say this is not true. Conservative muslims have a minimum chance of succeeding in a society as they put more emphasis on religion which result in more energy directed towards religion than anything else. I have witnessed the same in the UK, conservative Muslims Asians are academically far worse than non-Muslim Asians. Someone here mentioned Jews. Most Jews in the west are not religious, it has turned into more of an ethnic group and it gives them more leverage to adapt to any society instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also note that in today's world rest of the religious groups have liberalised whereas only muslims are highly religious.

As the comments say this is not true. Conservative muslims have a minimum chance of succeeding in a society as they put more emphasis on religion which result in more energy directed towards religion than anything else. I have witnessed the same in the UK, conservative Muslims Asians are academically far worse than non-Muslim Asians. Someone here mentioned Jews. Most Jews in the west are not religious, it has turned into more of an ethnic group and it gives them more leverage to adapt to any society instead of sticking out like a sore thumb.

Also note that in today's world rest of the religious groups have liberalised whereas only muslims are highly religious.
This is a circle jerk thread, let them live in their fantasy.

Actually you would be surprised many Muslims are uniting here in the states, most are saying exactly that which you have stated "we need to adopt the habits of Jews". By that it means recycling our wealth amongst ourselves, hiring Muslim employees, giving Muslims better terms when it comes to business then non Muslims, etc. This is especially true amongst the Pakistani American community.

For example in my business I have helped a few Pakistanis who needed work break into the job market by using my connections, one of my suppliers is a Pakistani he gives me much of my goods on credit and will beat any price that is given to me less than his own (he does not do this for non-Muslim clients), many Pakistani gas station or deli owners give first priority of jobs to fellow Pakistani Muslims, then Muslims in general, and only then to non-Muslims but it usually never comes down to that.

If somebody needs part time work the community will try and set him up with something, for example a Pakistani guy came over for medical studies and he needed some hours of work. One of my acquaintances gave him work two days a week with cash payments, while another gave him another two days working at his place of work. Both paid him in cash so he pocketed more money in the end etc.
You do realise that this is only going to create more segregation and in the end more tension which could backfire against you? I thought you are one of the sensible Muslims on this forum but it seems you are not. It's a scary thought, I think we are heading towards a worldwide conflict with Muslims everyday. What you said about the Pakistani businessman gives a glimpse of what's happening to non-Muslims inside Pakistan but I see many others on this forum are sugar-coating the situation and complain when the same is happening against them.

There goes "American Muslims are better integrated" myth.

Last edited:
You do realise that this is only going to create more segregation and in the end more tension which could backfire against you? I thought you are one of the sensible Muslims on this forum but it seems you are not. It's a scary thought, I think we are heading towards a worldwide conflict with Muslims everyday. What you said about the Pakistani businessman gives a glimpse of what's happening to non-Muslims inside Pakistan but I see many others on this forum are sugar-coating the situation and complain when the same is happening against them.

There goes "American Muslims are better integrated" myth.

Wow great logic you nutjob, expanding community centers is going to result in more 'tensions' and 'worldwide conflict' with Muslims. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@KingMamba

This guy is a clown. Muslims are on his mind 24/7 because he's insecure. He might get a stroke from how much Muslims are causing him depression. :lol:

Wow great logic you nutjob, expanding community centers is going to result in more 'tensions' and 'worldwide conflict' with Muslims. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@KingMamba

This guy is a clown. Muslims are on his mind 24/7 because he's insecure. He might get a stroke from how much Muslims are causing him depression. :lol:
Read it again smartass.

Giving jobs and discounts only to Muslims is the problem and is a form of discrimination. Ah well, since when did non-Muslims are even considered as humans to you let alone thinking about equality but well you are among the first to cry about "discrimination against muslims".

give first priority of jobs to fellow Pakistani Muslims, then Muslims in general, and only then to non-Muslims but it usually never comes down to that.

Read it again smartass.

Giving jobs and discounts only to Muslims is the problem and is a form of discrimination. Ah well, since when did non-Muslims are even considered as humans to you let alone thinking about equality but well you are among the first to cry about "discrimination against muslims".

In other words, community centers smartass. How do you think it's possible for a community to raise funds? Why are you whining? Jews have their own community centers which provide funds for their own Jewish only community colleges. And provide jobs at those centers.

In other words, community centers smartass. How do you think it's possible for a community to raise funds? Why are you whining? Jews have their own community centers which provide funds for their own Jewish only community colleges. And provide jobs at those centers.
community centre
noun
  1. a place where people from a particular neighbourhood can meet for social events, education classes, or recreational activities.

community centre
noun
  1. a place where people from a particular neighbourhood can meet for social events, education classes, or recreational activities.

Yes, social, religious, educational activities which all require funding from the community. Wow are you stupid. :lol:

You've never met an American Muslim have you?

Back
Top Bottom