What's new

Muslims 2nd most highly educated religious group in US -PEW Research Center

Actually you would be surprised many Muslims are uniting here in the states, most are saying exactly that which you have stated "we need to adopt the habits of Jews". By that it means recycling our wealth amongst ourselves, hiring Muslim employees, giving Muslims better terms when it comes to business then non Muslims, etc. This is especially true amongst the Pakistani American community.

For example in my business I have helped a few Pakistanis who needed work break into the job market by using my connections, one of my suppliers is a Pakistani he gives me much of my goods on credit and will beat any price that is given to me less than his own (he does not do this for non-Muslim clients), many Pakistani gas station or deli owners give first priority of jobs to fellow Pakistani Muslims, then Muslims in general, and only then to non-Muslims but it usually never comes down to that.

If somebody needs part time work the community will try and set him up with something, for example a Pakistani guy came over for medical studies and he needed some hours of work. One of my acquaintances gave him work two days a week with cash payments, while another gave him another two days working at his place of work. Both paid him in cash so he pocketed more money in the end etc.

Wow! You're so proud of actively discriminating against non-muslims. Wonder how you'd feel if I did the same to thing to Muslims. I bet you'd go running to CAIR and ACLU.

yeah right, just conveniently blame america for everything...

Religious unity comes at great cost to global peace. When a religion unites it fights other religions. And that's just not right.
have you followed my posts have u read all of them then how can u judge me
i dont blame america for everything just for what happened in iraq
americans invaded iraq against everyones wishes arabs were furious at them
then arabs and US decided to get rid of assaf this time both are to be blamed
without iraq war there is no way ISIS would have existed

Actually you would be surprised many Muslims are uniting here in the states, most are saying exactly that which you have stated "we need to adopt the habits of Jews". By that it means recycling our wealth amongst ourselves, hiring Muslim employees, giving Muslims better terms when it comes to business then non Muslims, etc. This is especially true amongst the Pakistani American community.
good to know
but there is still a long way to go

nope we are cavemen following 7th century book. run by 14th century admins

atleast thats what the islamaphobes say anyway

:(

Forty percent of Muslims say they have a college degree, making them the second most highly educated religious group surveyed after Jews (61 percent), compared with 29 percent of Americans overall who say they have a college degree, according to Gallup [PDF].

:what:

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0232.png

Indian Americans are among the most highly educated racial or ethnic groups in the U.S. 70% of Indian Americans aged 25 and older had college degrees in 2010, by far the highest rate among the six Asian-American groups studied and 2.5 times the rate among the overall U.S. population. More recent (2013) data from the American Community Survey provides more detail: 40.6% of Indian Americans 25 and older have graduate or professional degrees, and 32.3% have bachelor’s degrees; an additional 10.4% have some college education.

5 facts about Indian Americans | Pew Research Center

@SvenSvensonov @Nihonjin1051 @KAL-EL :bunny:

Unless any of you is Jewish; my Muslim brethren have beaten you to the top ! :smokin:

Now the next step is to get the US to abolish that offspring of cricket and tag called baseball as a sport and rename soccer back to football and american football back to rugby ! :tongue:
What about Deists, I think they're at the very very tippy top...:coffee: I'm guessing that's why I wasn't tagged :whistle:

Did you just compared American football to rugby!!!!:o::mad: Football players wouldn't last half of a rugby game, you have committed an unthinkable sports sin.:warning2: American football doesn't deserve the right to be placed in the same category as or be named a rugby sport.

:what:

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0232.png

Indian Americans are among the most highly educated racial or ethnic groups in the U.S. 70% of Indian Americans aged 25 and older had college degrees in 2010, by far the highest rate among the six Asian-American groups studied and 2.5 times the rate among the overall U.S. population. More recent (2013) data from the American Community Survey provides more detail: 40.6% of Indian Americans 25 and older have graduate or professional degrees, and 32.3% have bachelor’s degrees; an additional 10.4% have some college education.

5 facts about Indian Americans | Pew Research Center

Indians aren't religious group. Hindus are, so some of these Indians are either Hindu, agnostic or Muslim and classifications for this study are based on reliigoius affiliation and not nationality.

Indians aren't religious group. Hindus are, so some of these Indians are either Hindu, agnostic or Muslim and classifications for this study are based on reliigoius affiliation and not nationality.

Should see that data clearly, Indians are likely to be primarily Hindus along with a strong representation of Christians & Muslims. Extrapolating from that, one would see similar percentages in the study when converted to religious groups . There are not likely to be Hindus from any other areas in sufficient number to skew the data.

Should see that data clearly, Indians are likely to be primarily Hindus along with a strong representation of Christians & Muslims. Extrapolating from that, one would see similar percentages in the study when converted to religious groups . There are not likely to be Hindus from any other areas in sufficient number to skew the data.
Are you serious?! I can count the number of Indians I've seen on my hands, but the number of Hindus are probably in the hundreds and the majority of them are European. The best time to observe them in there natural habitat is during festivals, they give out invitation cards and parade around chanting "Hare Krishna!" over and over and over and over again and then they vanish, only to reappear one or two more times. Really annoying.

Are you serious?! I can count the number of Indians I've seen on my hands, but the number of Hindus are probably in the hundreds and the majority of them are European. The best time to observe them in there natural habitat is during festivals, they give out invitation cards and parade around chanting "Hare Krishna!" over and over and over and over again and then they vanish, only to reappear one or two more times. Really annoying.

What on earth are you talking about? Number of Indians in the U.S. can be counted on your hand? Hindus in hundreds? Either you have completely lost it or we have a genuine communication issue & we are talking about different things.

Once Muslims are educated, they behave very much like Victorian Christian, full of compassion, social conscious, honorable...etc. But their following generation may fall into hedonism.

More concern is Hindus. Once Hindus are educated, they are more cunning than ever. The only chance to reform them is that they should not exist and aggregate in great number. They must be scattered among people and hope they mix and give birth to hybrid. Many of these mix Indians could be nice people as shown by examples in USA.

When Indians are dominant in overseas like Fiji, Mauritius, Guyana, Trindad, they create shit and caste system. They enslave native.

Hindus are more dangerous than Islam and nevertheless both tribes should be taken in in controlled numbers.

What on earth are you talking about? Number of Indians in the U.S. can be counted on your hand? Hindus in hundreds? Either you have completely lost it or we have a genuine communication issue & we are talking about different things.
That's how much sense you were making, not all Hindus are Indian and not all Indians are Hindu.

That's how much sense you were making, not all Hindus are Indian and not all Indians are Hindu.

Which is why I made a general extrapolation from that data for Indians. Pity you couldn't understand it. So here's clearer data confirming what I said.

"Socioeconomic Characteristics of Religious Groups

In terms of education and income, Hindus are at the top of the socioeconomic ladder—not only among Asian-American religious groups but also among all the largest U.S. religious groups. Fully 85% of Asian-American Hindu adults are college graduates, and more than half (57%) have some post-graduate education. That is nearly five times the percentage of adults in the general public who have studied at the post-graduate level (12%) and 23 percentage points higher than U.S. Jews, the second-ranking religious group in terms of post-graduate education.

overview20.png

As the chart above shows, all the largest Asian-American religious groups are above the U.S. average in post-graduate education. The differences among Asian Americans, nevertheless, are striking. The share of Asian-American Hindus who have studied at the post-graduate level is 40 percentage points higher than among Asian-American Buddhists and Catholics. .........

But Indian-American Hindus tend to have even more years of education and higher household incomes than other (non-Hindu) Indian Americans: 51% of Hindu Indian-American adults live in households earning at least $100,000 annually, compared with 34% of non-Hindu Indian Americans, and 58% of Hindu Indian Americans have studied at the post-graduate level, compared with 36% of non-Hindu Indian Americans.

overview21.png

overview22.png
"
Asian Americans: A Mosaic of Faiths | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project

have you followed my posts have u read all of them then how can u judge me
i dont blame america for everything just for what happened in iraq
americans invaded iraq against everyones wishes arabs were furious at them
without iraq war there is no way ISIS would have existed

Qatar is funding ISIS. Did you know that ? And it's tablighi jamat influence within the qatari royal family that is the reason behind this...Where does america come in this?

besides, it started from Syria. USA was never in syria. And it was saudia that funded these militants and then they got out of hand and turned into ISIS and qatar kept funding them...

Qatar is funding ISIS. Did you know that ? And it's tablighi jamat influence within the qatari royal family that is the reason behind this...Where does america come in this?

besides, it started from Syria. USA was never in syria. And it was saudia that funded these militants and then they got out of hand and turned into ISIS and qatar kept funding them...
no usa was not in syria but was actively supporting fsa and other terrorist outfits arming them supporting them , Macain that warmonger was actively campaigning for another war
US was trying to move resolutions in UNSC for armed intervention
these things are just 1 or 2 years old not from ancient times that u dont remember

Back
Top Bottom