What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

I agree some other countries are even better in education. Thought UK, USA and Canada etc have a better repo.
In other countries Russia, China ,Germany etc there is a language barrier , remove that barrier and you are good to go. Also those countries are very easy on pocket.
Another sensible post.

Exactly my point. There are alternative choices. It is just language barrier which is the problem.

Because you have no argument, only blatant hypocrisy. :D

Those alternative you mention simply do not have the ease of entry, integration or long term prospects, plus the problems of unfamiliar languages and cultures, leading to much wasted effort and time to get to the same end result. if you can comprehend that sentence.
Actually you are an idiot. You ignore my arguments and then use general statements. :D

I said people can take advantage of the West, but East Asia is also an option as well. :D

You are hypocrite, and there is no point in talking to a narrow minded idiot like yourself who thinks the West is the only option in the world. :D

I am saying there are other options like East Asia in education. :D

I said others too have the right to take advantage of the West. But East Asia is an option as well.
English is mostly taught around the globe and learning it opens opportunities for multiple western countries, the same cannot be said for east Asian languages.

Even if the courses were to be offered in English it does present an additional hurdle

Another sensible post.

Exactly my point. There are alternative choices. It is just language barrier which is the problem.

Actually you are an idiot. You ignore my arguments and then use general statements. :D

I said people can take advantage of the West, but East Asia is also an option as well. :D

You are hypocrite, and there is no point in talking to a narrow minded idiot like yourself who thinks the West is the only option in the world. :D

I am saying there are other options like East Asia in education. :D

As expected, you have no idea what this means:

"Those alternatives you mention simply do not have the ease of entry, integration or long term prospects, plus the problems of unfamiliar languages and cultures, leading to much wasted effort and time to get to the same end result."

I agree some other countries are even better in education. Thought UK, USA and Canada etc have a better repo.
In other countries Russia, China ,Germany etc there is a language barrier , remove that barrier and you are good to go. Also those countries are very easy on pocket.
Yes one of my Pakistani friends went to Germany and Roumania for higher education like Engineering.

As expected, you have no idea what this means:

"Those alternatives you mention simply do not have the ease of entry, integration or long term prospects, plus the problems of unfamiliar languages and cultures, leading to much wasted effort and time to get to the same end result."
But East Asia is quite westernized. Yes the language barrier is the problem.

But in Chinese universities are teaching in English medium for certain professions like medicine.

English is mostly taught around the globe and learning it opens opportunities for multiple western countries, the same cannot be said for east Asian languages.

Even if the courses were to be offered in English it does present an additional hurdle
Yes China is trying to challenge that English dominance, by using Mandarin language in their Confucius Institutes in Pakistan.

Yes one of my Pakistani friends went to Germany and Roumania for higher education like Engineering.

But in Chinese universities are teaching in English medium for certain professions like medicine.
Russia is also very good in engineering and economics. Their universities had a good ranking specially the Moscow state university consistently in top 100 for almost 2 decades. I lived and studied there and I've even seen US students studying over there.

LOL. If being westernized is an advantage, as is teaching in English, why not go to the West, and not some wannabe alternative? :D

Russia is also very good in engineering and economics. Their universities had a good ranking specially the Moscow state university consistently in top 100 for almost 2 decades. I lived and studied there and I've even seen US students studying over there.
I'm glad you see my point.
Yes there are international students all over the world.

LOL. If being westernized is an advantage, as is teaching in English, why not go to the West, and not some wannabe alternative? :D
Umm... fvck off you dishonest twat.

I said there are alternative choices which are viable to fend off influence from the West's dominance.

And yet you tout being westernized and teaching in English as advantages. Hypocrisy, as expected, when you want others to accept poorer alternatives, but not for yourself. :D
Those Asian alternatives are as good as the Western ones, you moron.

Ofcourse the future generations can choose the West, but East Asia is completely an option.

Medicine in China is as good.

I know Pakistanis studying medicine in China.

And just how easy is it for such Pakistani graduates to register in other countries for medical licenses, post-graduations and jobs? Or to practice medicine in China after getting their Chinese medical degrees? Compared to a UK/USA degree and training?

And just how easy is it for such Pakistani graduates to register in other countries for medical licenses, post-graduations and jobs? Or to practice medicine in China after getting their Chinese medical degrees? Compared to a UK/USA degree and training?
China now prefers university graduates from their own institutions.

Stop acting as if you are living in the 90's or the early 2000's.

China now prefers university graduates from their own institutions.

Stop acting as if you are living in the 90's or the early 2000's.

That Chinese medial degree is practically useless for Pakistani graduates for the reasons I mention. Clearly.

That Chinese medial degree is practically useless for Pakistani graduates for the reasons I mention. Clearly.
In Pakistan they are accepting Chinese degrees.

Maybe Chinese degrees are worthless in the West.

Back
Top Bottom