What's new

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

Muslim Students should not only go to the West for Higher education, but also the East such as China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea

The West thinks it has a monopoly on higher education.

Muslim students should also go study in China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.

@beijingwalker
@etylo
@MH.Yang

Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should stop relying on USA. Also Egypt and Morocco should stop relying on USA.

Its time to look East like China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan and Singapore.
Why not other Muslim countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt etc?

People do not have to choose the route my parents chose for me you idiot.

Who are you to tell them that? Let them decide for themselves. :D

Besides, you can always act like a grown-up and leave Canoodia to stand up for your own views applied to yourself. Or are you just happy living in your parent's basement, freeloading?

Why not other Muslim countries like Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt etc?
Yes those are options as well.

But the education in China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan are better than those.

You forgot to mention Uzbekistan.

Who are you to tell them that? Let them decide for themselves. :D

Besides, you can always act like a grown-up and leave Canoodia to stand up for your own views applied to yourself. Or are you just happy living in your parent's basement, freeloading?
Idiot, I am talking from my life experiences.

You idiot, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Please can listen to my opinion and see if it is sound in reasoning.

I will comment later... But I let my wife vote to whom she wants (ahem ahem NS), though I would like to her to vote of IK. I just argue. Similarly, we living in west can recommend eastern countries for many reason like Japan/Korea for automotive, electric or electronics, etc. China for AI, Cyber Security, Chip Making (Taiwan is China :P ) etc, Germany for Automotive, Control System, Industrial electronics, Hydrogen energy, etc. Italy for fashion, glass, architecture, etc... So no issue, if living in west while pointing at east.

Last edited:
I will comment later... But I let my wife vote to whom she wants (ahem ahem NS), though I would like to her to vote of IK. I just argue. Similarly, we living in west can recommend eastern countries for many reason like Japan/Korea for automotive, electric or electronics, etc. China for AI, Cyber Security, Chip Making (Taiwan is China :P ) etc, Germany for Automotive, Control System, Industrial electronics, Hydrogen energy, etc. Italy for fashion, glass, architecture, etc... So no issue, while living in wets while pointing at east.
Finally a sensible post in this thread.

Exactly we people who have lived in the West are better educated and can give advice to the new generations in Middle East, Pakistan and other Muslim majority countries.

Except that if the East is so good for others, why are you here? :D
To take advantage of their societies, like they exploited our societies back at home. You moron! :D

You are the real hypocrite.

It looks like I am not alone in my reasoning. :D

But your hypocrisy lies in that you do not want others to do what you yourself have done for yourself. Why is that?
Are you an idiot.

I said others too can take advantage of the West, but I also advise countries in Asia as an alternative choice you idiot? :D

Why is it so hard for you understand. It is an option as well. :D

Why do you keep beating around the bush and ignoring my arguments?

To take advantage of their societies, like they exploited our societies back at home. You moron! :D

You are the real hypocrite.

It looks like I am not alone in my reasoning. :D
Don't others have the same right to " take advantage " of the west be it in the form of education, employment or immigration?

Plus eastern countries had an additional barrier in the form of a language. English speaking countries hold an inherent advantage in that sense

I agree some other countries are even better in education. Thought UK, USA and Canada etc have a better repo.
In other countries Russia, China ,Germany etc there is a language barrier , remove that barrier and you are good to go. Also those countries are very easy on pocket.

Don't others have the same right to " take advantage " of the west be it in the form of education, employment or immigration?
I said others too have the right to take advantage of the West. But East Asia is an option as well.

Are you an idiot.

I said others too can take advantage of the West, but I also advise countries in Asia as an alternative choice you idiot? :D

Why is it so hard for you understand. It is an option as well. :D

Why do you keep beating around the bush and ignoring my arguments?

Because you have no argument, only blatant hypocrisy. :D

Those alternatives you mention simply do not have the ease of entry, integration or long term prospects, plus the problems of unfamiliar languages and cultures, leading to much wasted effort and time to get to the same end result, if you can comprehend that sentence.

Back
Top Bottom