What's new

Muslim population grows up to almost 1.6 Billion.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
World Muslim Population

268.jpg

A new study found that about 23% of the world's population is Muslim.
According to the study, "Mapping the Global Muslim Population," by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life, there are 1.57 billion Muslims around the world, representing nearly one out of every four humans. The countries with the highest number of Muslims are:

1) Indonesia (203 million)

2) Pakistan (174 million)

3) India (161 million)

4) Bangladesh (145 million)

5) Egypt (78.5 million)

6) Nigeria (78 million)

7) Iran (73.77 million)

8) Turkey (73.6 million)

9) Algeria (34.2 million)

10) Morocco (32 million)

Update: Many have posted suggesting that Saudi Arabia should be on the above list. Unfortunately, Saudi Arabia is only home to 25 million Muslims so it doesn't even make the top ten. In fact, even Ethiopia (28 million) is home to more Muslims than Saudi Arabia. Also, for those who have questions about the data, please just follow the link above to the study itself.

World Muslim Population

Regards::)

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Catholic Culture : News Features

GOod..
i heard that Muslim population growth rate is 1.8% per yer compare to the whole world growth population rate is 1.60%

i think it should grow more faster @ 10% rate...there should 15 to 16 children in every house

i think it should grow more faster @ 10% rate...there should 15 to 16 children in every house

Infact it is not just because of the muslim population but also the ever high conversion rate too.

I myself have witnessed and welcomed over a dozen new converts in last months.

By 2015-2018 Islam would be the Largest followed religion on the face of the earth.

Chatholic church has already been outnumbered , it speaks for iteself of being a true message.

One example from your country.

Last edited by a moderator:
GOod..
i heard that Muslim population growth rate is 1.8% per yer compare to the whole world growth population rate is 1.60%

hope the rich muslims make the have-not muslims have anything to eat other than making an beeline to create more Jihadis

It does not matter how high population people of one particular religon belong.

Majority of muslim population is in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. But what about the conditions here. Are we able to feed? No we are not.

Same applies for Hindus.

In this regard I would like to look upon Jews. They are smaller in number but still control majority of world.

It does not matter how high population people of one particular religon belong.

Majority of muslim population is in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. But what about the conditions here. Are we able to feed? No we are not.

Same applies for Hindus.

In this regard I would like to look upon Jews. They are smaller in number but still control majority of world.

You are nobody to decide , to us it does matter:wave:

Buddy it is not about quantity its about quality. More population means more mouth to feed. Their is still huge amount of Hindu population which does not earn bread of 2 times. We cannot blindly increase the population with nothing to eat. Instead we should concentrate on education and achieving the high positions.

I really inspire by jews there population is very small but more than half of the population is doctor,engineer or in army......I think indian should one day reach that level

Last edited:
I really inspire by jews there population is very small but more than half of the population is doctor,engineer or in army......I think hindu should one day reach that level

I would like to replace the word Hindu with Indian here from your post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom