What's new

Muslim man Lynched to Death on Suspicion of Being a Pakistani Terrorist in India

What did Modi sarkar do.

create the encouragement platform for cranks and criminals to work their poison.

All credits to your muslim brothers everywhere in the world who have made Islam = terrorism. They have worked very hard to achieve this fame and now are paying the price.

i answered aptly to you and tridibans in the other thread.

Modi was in US trying to get tech companies to invest in India including your favorite Elon Musk.

tesla probably sees india as a means to expand its own techno-political vision of decentralized electric power... it may also be possible, like i have always said, that modi spoke to elon about realizing isro's human space program through buying seats on spacex ships in a few years along with leasing a inflatable space station from bigelow aerospace... just a guess.

but i don't see why foreign companies should "invest" ( which in indian context means, technology transfer or building engineering works )... what happened to rss scientists and the advisors from "swadeshi jagran manch"??

and did modi discuss with elon this ( no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy )??

You can bet we will hear Elon Musk have many favourable things to say about Modi in the future

i am not a betting man.

but sure, for his mars settlement program, he will consult rss scientists for building his spaceships and the actual settlement ( food, air, water, experiments, political/social system ).

What did Modi sarkar do. All credits to your muslim brothers everywhere in the world who have made Islam = terrorism. They have worked very hard to achieve this fame and now are paying the price. Modi was in US trying to get tech companies to invest in India including your favorite Elon Musk. You can bet we will hear Elon Musk have many favourable things to say about Modi in the future, but he will hardly care about a dog hater like you. By the way Elon Musk has a dog as a pet you know?
I couldn't have said it better :tup:

create the encouragement platform for cranks and criminals to work their poison.

Oh he hardly needed to create encouragement platforms. RSS has been around for a good 80+ years now and before that Hindus were slapping down Muslims where ever they showed their smartness. 1947 too happened without the help of Modi and the hundreds of riots after that too.

tesla probably sees india as a means to expand its own techno-political vision of decentralized electric power... it may also be possible, like i have always said, that modi spoke to elon about realizing isro's human space program through buying seats on spacex ships in a few years along with leasing a inflatable space station from bigelow aerospace... just a guess.

but i don't see why foreign companies should "invest" ( which in indian context means, technology transfer or building engineering works )... what happened to rss scientists and the advisors from "swadeshi jagran manch"??

and did modi discuss with elon this ( no invention from India in 60 years: n. r. narayana murthy )??

Well whatever Tesla wants to do in India now or in future will be all good, no doubt about it. Rest of your guess is plain bladderdash and nothing more.

How do you know scientists in India are not in ISRO? There are over 5000 scientists in various Sangh affiliated organizations. Narayan Murthy by the way is no scientists and I do not see why Modi will talk about Murthy to Musk? Just because their last name starts with an M?

i am not a betting man.

but sure, for his mars settlement program, he will consult rss scientists for building his spaceships and the actual settlement ( food, air, water, experiments, political/social system ).

You can bet on that. You must know NRI Americans are one of the biggest supporters of Modi and RSS. They are also heavily represented in all scientific establishments of USA. So Indian-American scientists sympathetic to RSS working with Elon Musk is not all that a far fetched idea.

that was hilarious man:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is Indian internal matter. why pakistanies are jumping ups and down?

Probably can ask you the same question when you butt in our domestic issues or politics claiming to be Fukin experts?

kya baat hai !!

another shining example of modi sarkaar's achievement.

Both incidents happened in UP ,and its Akilesh's responsibility to maintain Law and order situation in the state ... not BJP's or Modi's fault

Last edited:
Many villagers are saying its due to fight with another near by village rather than being what stated & how its modi fault ,law & order is state subject, its high time this retard government in UP should be thrown out

throwing out a govt will change people's stupidity? and their hate for non Hindus?

thats a good news, sometime bad things happen at first for the good things to happen. few thousands will have to die for the cause before reactions starts.

kanpur%20mob%20lynching

Back
Top Bottom