What's new

Disabled Muslim man tied to pole, lynched in Delhi for eating prasad at a temple

Jobless triggered moron u are quoting me again and again u have plenty of time. China is an average nation built on western companies producing there, even Africa will get there dont delude yourself you idiots havent made a single invention since gunpowder

Teri ammi ki kaali islami phuddi camel rape boy
Lol 😂 keep telling yourself that. Deep down we both know the truth.

Jobless triggered moron u are quoting me again and again u have plenty of time. China is an average nation built on western companies producing there, even Africa will get there dont delude yourself you idiots havent made a single invention since gunpowder

An Indian living in Canada taunting the Chinese about lack of invention LOL Third world monkey.

Teri ammi ki kaali islami phuddi camel rape boy

LOL mat to harami Hindu. Remember, we are enhancing our nukes especially for you guys.

let me know when you make a single modern invention besides doing copy paste, gtfo until then 🤣
China is leading in a huge range of fields it’s no secret lol again keep the hate alive rat face. The jealousy is eating you up.

China is leading in a huge range of fields it’s no secret lol again keep the hate alive rat face. The jealousy is eating you up.
Yes, no. 1 leader in research methods in Population reduction 🤣- great leap forward, cultural revolution, sars, h1n1 bird flu then covid. You triggered slant eye?

Yes, no. 1 leader in research methods in Population reduction 🤣- great leap forward, cultural revolution, sars, h1n1 bird flu then covid. You triggered slant eye?
Lol I’m laughing because you’re just burning with envy and hatred. And we all know why. Because you guys have an unusual prevalence of being deluded egotistical narcissists.

And trust me I would be the last talking about looks if I were you.

Lol I’m laughing because you’re just burning with envy and hatred. And we all know why. Because you guys have an unusual prevalence of being deluded egotistical narcissists.

And trust me I would be the last talking about looks if I were you.
lmao you hve been continuously quoting for 3 hours, you are triggered beyond anything 🤣. China is a shithole…deal with it

lmao you hve been continuously quoting for 3 hours, you are triggered beyond anything 🤣. China is a shithole…deal with it
Keep hating. China is literally heaven compared to the literal SHIThole that India is and anybody who has been to both will agree while no one would ever say the opposite. Lmao

Keep hating. China is literally heaven compared to the literal SHIThole that India is and anybody who has been to both will agree while no one would ever say the opposite. Lmao
50 million who got dusted during great leap backward would disagree 🤣.

Back
Top Bottom