What's new

Muslim Man Beaten to Death in India After Suspected of Slaughtering a Cow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dadri, Uttar Pradesh: The 50-year-old father of an Indian Air Force personnel was beaten to death by a mob on the outskirts of Delhi on Monday night, allegedly over rumours that he had eaten beef.

Mohammad Ikhlaq and his 22-year-old son were dragged from their house by around 100 villagers in Dadri in Uttar Pradesh and beaten with bricks. Ikhlaq's son is critical.

His older son Mohammad Sartaj, 24, is an engineer with the Air Force.

Half an hour before the attack, an announcement was allegedly made at a temple nearby that a calf had been slaughtered and its carcass had been found near a transformer.

No names were taken in the announcement, but there are only two Muslim families in the area and the other family was out.

At around 10.30 pm, a large mob allegedly descended on Ikhlaq's house, wrecked everything and even attacked his wife and 70-year-old mother.

"My husband's head was smashed in," said Ikhlaq's wife.

The men were still being beaten when the police arrived. Six young men were arrested from the spot. The police say they were all drunk.

Ikhlaq's daughter said they only had mutton in their fridge, a gift from relatives on Eid. The police say they have taken the meat and sent it for forensic testing.

Killing cows is illegal in Uttar Pradesh.

The police are investigating who started the rumours in a part of western Uttar Pradesh that is prone to trouble at the slightest provocation.

Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav said those involved in the killing "would not be spared."

News of the arrests led to tension in the area as villagers clashed with the police, allegedly forcing them to fire in the air. Villagers have claimed that a boy was injured in the firing.

As various accounts swirled on social media, the district administration warned trouble-makers. "If a digital war against communal harmony is initiated then the guilty will be punished. But our first concern is to stop any such thing and we are working on it," said NP Singh, the district magistrate.

Air Force Personnel's Father Killed by Mob Near Delhi Over Beef Rumours
This is why we have no faith in India. That mans mistake was joining the air force and siding with Indians to kill fellow people (muslims).

My relatives slaughtered 5 bulls in Islamabad occupied Kashmir :p:

Even people who couldn't afford qurbani took loans to buy animals

The topic is a man died and the culprits must be brought to book, cow slaughter offends Jains, Buddhist and Hindus and Muslim's in India can still eat lamb, chicken etc so it's lets keep the peace and live in harmony.

Stop tell Lie

Yea off course u could say that Muslims pray for the Kaaba. With Vedic logic anything is possible lol.

:rofl::rofl:

You didn't have to open your mouth, to remove any doubt to the level of your stupidity.

The Holy Kabba is a building, a structure, NOT an idol. But going by your logic...............!

I never knew India was the clown capital of the world :partay::partay:

98% Muslims and those so called Hindus are not Hindus. and also against BAN only Muslims are affected , why so?
Many illegal slaughterhouses operate in large cities such as Chennai and Mumbai. As of 2004, there were 3,600 legal and 30,000 illegal slaughterhouses in India. Efforts to close them down have, so far, been largely unsuccessful. In 2013, Andhra Pradesh estimated that there were 3,100 illegal and 6 licensed slaughterhouses in the State.

India produced 3.643 million metric tons of beef in 2012, of which 1.963 million metric tons was consumed domestically and 1.680 million metric tons was exported. India ranks 5th in the world in beef production, 7th in domestic consumption and 1st in exporting.

However, most of the exported "beef" is water buffalo meat; water buffalo are not usually considered holy in Hinduism.

Please get the facts right.

Hey Beta ,GTFO with your bullshit or shall i say GTF into your cow shit LOL

1404092378-492_beef-chart.png

Father is beaten to death with bricks by Indian mob and his son is left fighting for life after rumours circulate he’d eaten beef… but it was actually lamb
  • Announced at Temple that Mohammad Akhlaq's family had eaten beef
  • 100-strong angry mob hauled 50-year-old from his home in Dadri, India
  • Akhlaq died of his injuries and 22-year-old son left seriously injured
  • Daughter later revealed the family had eaten mutton and not beef

A Muslim father was beaten to death with bricks by an angry Indian mob after rumours circulated that his family had eaten beef.

Mohammad Akhlaq was hauled from his home in the village of Dadri and set upon by around 100 people.

The 50-year-old was pulled from the clutches of the baying gang alive, but later died in hospital of his injuries.

His 22-year-old son was also seriously injured in the attack and remains in intensive care.

Mr Akhlaq's devastated daughter later revealed the family had eaten mutton and not beef.

Six people have been arrested in connection with the death, which took place around 35 miles from New Delhi.

'When our team reached the spot a crowd was there outside his house,' said senior police superintendent Kiran S.

'They (police) managed to rescue him and take him to hospital but his life could not be saved.

'We have arrested six people and deployed additional personnel to contain any further repercussions.'

Killing cows is banned in many states of India, a majority-Hindu country that also has sizeable Muslim, Christian and Buddhist minorities.

In March, the state of Maharashtra toughened its ban to make even possessing beef illegal, a move seen by religious minorities as a sign of the growing power of hardline Hindus since nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power.

The rumours that the family had eaten beef began when a calf was reported missing in Dadri village.

2CEC9B3100000578-0-image-a-20_1443605100984.jpg

'An announcement about the family consuming beef was made at a temple, after which the mob descended on the man's house,' said Kiran.

The Indian Express quoted Akhlaq's daughter Sajida as saying the family had mutton in the fridge and not beef.

The meat has now reportedly been sent off for testing.

'They accused us of keeping cow meat, broke down our doors and started beating my father and brother. My father was dragged outside and beaten with bricks,' she told the newspaper.

2CEC9B3D00000578-0-image-a-21_1443605163648.jpg

Kiled for eating Lamb .

And now a violent crowd is protesting in that city and demanding the release of those arrested.

Read more: Mohammad Akhlaq beaten to death by Indian mob after rumours circulate he’d eaten beef | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook:crazy:

Well it found out that killing due to eating beef rumors false.

CQJ2IUhUsAI1N4D.jpg:large

Father is beaten to death with bricks by Indian mob and his son is left fighting for life after rumours circulate he’d eaten beef… but it was actually lamb

That's sad. All the culprits should be publicly hanged

This is why we have no faith in India. That mans mistake was joining the air force and siding with Indians to kill fellow people (muslims).

You don't need to have any faith in India. We have faith in our justice system. The culprits will get prosecuted.

That man did nothing wrong by serving his nation.

We should set an example and all the people involved should be hanged in public so that no one dare such thing in future.

Stop tell Lie

Hey Beta ,GTFO with your bullshit or shall i say GTF into your cow shit LOL

1404092378-492_beef-chart.png

Read more: Mohammad Akhlaq beaten to death by Indian mob after rumours circulate he’d eaten beef | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook:crazy:

I think people like you have problem in reading english ....lol read properly , OR lean English... some people are too much uneducated ......oh man....

However, most of the exported "beef" is water buffalo meat; water buffalo are not usually considered holy in Hinduism.

Can someone tell him the difference between Buffalo and a cow? if you dont goto class 1St and read about it.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/muslim-man-beaten-to-death-in-india-after-suspected-of-slaughtering-a-cow.400341/page-18#ixzz3nEJNKUou

You don't need to have any faith in India. We have faith in our justice system. The culprits will get prosecuted.

That man did nothing wrong by serving his nation.
I can bet you.. no body in this case will get max imprisonment for more than 1 year.... Just see the case of Babu bajarangi..despite committing the heinous crime of mankind he is free roaming on parole...

I can bet you.. no body in this case will get max imprisonment for more than 1 year.... Just see the case of Babu bajarangi..despite committing the heinous crime of mankind he is free roaming on parole...

:lol: It was expected. You bring 2002 riot case again.

Holy book, , YOU KILL PERSONs for A BOOK? ONLY FOR A BOOK ???????

When you justify killing for book (non living thing) , then why not person can be killed for killing a living thing?
I DONT, I DONT KILL THEM FOR A BOOK, RADICALS KILL THEM FOR A BOOK, THE SAME RADICALS WHICH ARE PRESENT IN INDIA, AS HINDU EXTREMISTS,

and dont go off topic

I DONT, I DONT KILL THEM FOR A BOOK, RADICALS KILL THEM FOR A BOOK, THE SAME RADICALS WHICH ARE PRESENT IN INDIA, AS HINDU EXTREMISTS,

and dont go off topic
You = means PAK Muslims aka extremist aka govt. which happened from many years in PAK which you Law also support death apart from mob justice.

this happened for the first time in India and you crying like anything, This thing is going on in PAK from ages and every week this happened in PAK .

BTW who PAK govt/ Society is radical ( your law also support death ) , why you crying about over one incident?

You = means PAK Muslims aka extremist aka govt. which happened from many years in PAK which you Law also support death apart from mob justice.

this happened for the first time in India and you crying like anything, This thing is going on in PAK from ages and every week this happened in PAK .

BTW who PAK govt/ Society is radical ( your law also support death ) , why you crying about over one incident?
because Supa Powa India is perfect and secular, these things cannot possibly happen there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom