What's new

Muslim lawyer calls to take up arms, asks minorities to sell Property & buy weapons

And the most funniest things is Pakistanis being a with all their Atomi Kubat , support ranging from muslim ummah to US and China on the other side couldn't capture an inch of kashmir which is next door even with popular support from native Muslims of kashmir in last 70 years , have the gall to suggest indian muslim who can't get gun license to raise arms against indian state , fight civil against 100 crore Hindus.

india is 7× bigger than Pakistan yet we have dominion over AT LEAST 35% of Kashmir and india has at most 45% of Kashmir. That is a staggering achievement considering the impossible odds against us........:azn::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2013/11/08/world/kashmir-fast-facts/index.html

Can you please name me even 1 other country who has captured that much territory from an enemy that is 7× bigger than it........:azn:

haha really?
Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims created Pakistan.

The superior race Punjabi, Pathan and Sindhis just watched from side lines. Now don't try and change your history.

Jinnah was a Gujarati. Not a son of the soil. Enjoy.

Exactly my point. Not All Indian Muslims are the same. Brave Pre-Partition Indian Muslim's (not the cowards likes you) helped created Pakistan and then moved to it and were supported and welcomed by Punjabi, Pathan, baloch and Sindhis. Don't take credit for the creation of Pakistan. The likes of you at that time, were busy shooting yourself in the feet by siding with your Hinduwadi masters. Now sing jai shree ram and get lynched.
Jinnah being a Gujarati saw the massacre of Gujrat decades ahead and realized it was time to do or die. He did a huge favor for the generations to come and millions remember him daily in their prayers.

No one is going to be arming themselves.

The good thing in a non weaponised state is that the state holds all the guns.

And weaponry from Israel has been flowing into the country into private hands for close to a decade now.

This is no longer the 80s and 90s.

Cheers, Doc

india is 7× bigger than Pakistan yet we have dominion over AT LEAST 35% of Kashmir and india has at most 45% of Kashmir. That is a staggering achievement considering the impossible odds against us........:azn::

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2013/11/08/world/kashmir-fast-facts/index.html

Can you please name me even 1 other country who has captured that much territory from an enemy that is 7× bigger than it........:azn:
Umm .. all European powers

Exactly my point. Not All Indian Muslims are the same. Brave Pre-Partition Indian Muslim's (not the cowards likes you) helped created Pakistan and then moved to it and were supported and welcomed by Punjabi, Pathan, baloch and Sindhis. Don't take credit for the creation of Pakistan. The likes of you at that time, were busy shooting yourself in the feet by siding with your Hinduwadi masters. Now sing jai shree ram and get lynched.
Jinnah being a Gujarati saw the massacre of Gujrat decades ahead and realized it was time to do or die. He did a huge favor for the generations to come and millions remember him daily in their prayers.
Jinnah actually created these massacres . I

No one is going to be arming themselves.

The good thing in a non weaponised state is that the state holds all the guns.

And weaponry from Israel has been flowing into the country into private hands for close to a decade now.

This is no longer the 80s and 90s.

Cheers, Doc
Hinduwadis love for Israel. You want make Palestinians out of Muslim Indians.

Do Indian Muslims not believe in jihad molvi Saab poster ?

And THAT is what you call a true muslim. Grow some balls indian muslims if you want to earn respect among Pakistanis and gangus alike. Jihad becomes obligatory in the face oppression. Better to go down trying than to bend over and the gangus dispose you off like insects which quite pathetic really. One more thing, if the indian muslims rise up against the hindutwa brigade, i wont be surprised even a little teeny bit if some 'reinforcements' arrive from 'elsewhere' which includes place other than Pakistan. But you have to grow a pair first, if you want to be taken seriously.

Anyone picking up weapons against the nation will be considered terrorist and will be dealt with force.
To all the those neighbours jumping up and down. Do you want a intake of much larger crowd than during the US-Afghan conflict?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom