What's new

Muslim lawyer calls to take up arms, asks minorities to sell Property & buy weapons

Here 1000 year old temples are being opened unlike India where destruction of mosques is campaign agenda :D
Just imagine If my nana stayed back in Jammu life wouldve been hell
Why were they closed in the first place? Only 1 mosque was destroyed and they don't build a temple over it. In Pakistan even you don't know how many non-Muslim religious structures were destroyed. Muslim girls aren't raped and then forcibly converted to Hinduism and Supreme Court of India does not allow that.

Your nana was a darpok unlike our brave grandfathers who stayed back.

Indian Muslims aren't darpok like minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh who flee to India.

Why were they closed in the first place? Only 1 mosque was destroyed and they don't build a temple over it. In Pakistan even you don't know how many non-Muslim religious structures were destroyed. Muslim girls aren't raped and then forcibly converted to Hinduism and Supreme Court of India does not allow that.
Partition of Punjab was the reason they were abandoned I am sure you are smart enough to know that

jo naa khaye mata keh kebab
usko bhejo shamshan gath!!
Truth be told I prefer mutton over beef for kebabs
Beef just doesnot absorb spices like mutton does

Partition of Punjab was the reason they were abandoned I am sure you are smart enough to know that
Oh really? So masjids should be closed in Indian Punjab too?

You darpoks could not stay in Muslim majority Jammu bordered by an Islamic country. And here you are calling Muslim Indians coward. We have more guts than you.

Stockholm Syndrome.
You don't try to understand. Indian Constitution and State organs are still secular. Government has many pro Muslim schemes and policies. So there is no point in asking for a separate country.

If things get to worse levels like that of non-Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh, then it is a different issue.

Um you dont know of Jammu massacre do you ?
It was migration or state sanctioned death
https://scroll.in/article/811468/the-killing-fields-of-jammu-when-it-was-muslims-who-were-eliminated
Muslims where attacked everywhere after partition.

Delhi was not a Muslim majority state bordered by Pakistan. Yet my grandfather chose to stay.

There are still many muslims in jammu. So stop justifying your cowardice.

You don't try to understand. Indian Constitution and State organs are still secular. Government has many pro Muslim schemes and policies. So there is no point in asking for a separate country.

If things get to worse levels like that of non-Muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh, then it is a different issue.
I tagged you on a thread where 15 years old Muslim boy burned because he refuse to insult Islam and refuse to say Hindu chants jai shuri raam.

You Indian Muslims need more beatings in order to wake up.....They will kill you people like rats and rape your women.....you deserves that....

You Indian Muslims need more beatings in order to wake up.....They will kill you people like rats and rape your women.....you deserves that....
Brother, are you describing Christians and Hindus of Pakistan?

Pakistan has been given for indian muslims. If pak doesn't let you in we will arm thenindain muslims to fight pak and get their rightful homes.

Meanwhile there is nothing going against indian Muslim of india

Pakistan has been given for indian muslims. If pak doesn't let you in we will arm thenindain muslims to fight pak and get their rightful homes.
You are an ISI agent. That's why you aren't banned even after insulting Islam and Muslims.

Muslims of India are not going anywhere. But we will send you to your headquarters in Islamabad.

I tagged you on a thread where 15 years old Muslim boy burned because he refuse to insult Islam and refuse to say Hindu chants jai shuri raam.

I can show you links where girls are abducted and converted or minorities framed for blasphemy and their properties destroyed. Same kettle different fish.

Back
Top Bottom