What's new

Muslim lawyer calls to take up arms, asks minorities to sell Property & buy weapons

Sensational thread title.

Minorities not Muslims, get licensed weapons and not take up arms, not for a war but for protection against lynching.

Life is more than eating Chappli Kabab in full view of Hinduwadis.

China-West inspired Pakistan is no ideal Islamic country

3351236287_119f5bb870.jpg

Muslim Indians need to fight for their right constitutionally. Not take RSS bait and react outside ambit of law.
Jinnah's lifestyle is well known. Only Pakistanis can respect him. His and Muslim league's action is responsible for what Muslims are facing in India.

Are you Pakistanis delusional? Muslims have single digit Muslim majority districts. In case of partition like war, these districts will be easily captured by Indian armed forced.

You cannot even do anything for your master race Kashmiri brothers besides inciting and getting them killed. You can only harm us 'Black Gangadeshi Muslims' as your fellow Pakistani label us.
How about steak ? Or beef nihari or qeema ? Don't tell me all of these foods are not larger than life ?

Zardari drinks as it's his personal choice, but can you take a cow for slaughter for food in front of cow vigilanties ? And don't insult chappli kebab cause who knows India will be partitioned again on chappli kebabs .

What was Jinnah lifestyle? Can you elaborate? Because of their actions 220 million Muslims live and practice their faith without any restrictions. Muslims aren’t treated as 2nd class citizen and they aren’t forced to say jai Shri ram. We respect him because he freed us and gave us our rights that we deserved. So yeah he’s a hero and we thank him.

Only delusional person here is you because it’s clear to rest of the world that India is going backwards with BJP in power and it’s pretty much evident that Muslims aren’t safe in India and they’re being treated as 2nd class citizens. So don’t come out here fooling people that Muslims are thriving in India.

Now let’s come to Kashmir point that you made. I am a Kashmiri myself, so let me make it clear to you as a true Kashmiri no other country in the world done anything to help Kashmiris other than Pakistan so let’s not even get to that. Indian Muslims haven’t done anything for Kashmiris, the only people to sacrifice their wealth and blood for Kashmir are Pakistanis. Tomorrow if Pakistan pulls out of Kashmir or if it wasn’t for Kashmir best believe Pakistan would be 10 years ahead of middle eastern states such as Saudia Arabia and UAE. However, small minds cannot comprehend the ideology of Pakistan and what it means to be free to get the bigger picture and I don’t blame you for that.
you google and know more about his lifestyle.

the constitution and organs of the state are still secular. we need to preserve that.

I know many kashmiris. met them in delhi and college too. pretend they are most devout people but corrupt and immoral to the core. they drink, do drugs, have pre marital sex.

Kashmiri Muslims never asked for Indian Muslims help. They don't even care about us. They think they are racially superior to us. No different from Kashmiri Brahmans who think they are better than other Muslims.

Kashmiri Muslims trying to keep alive the flame of Muslim league in India without consideration for it's impact on Muslim Indians.
Kashmiri Muslims are the most important factor for the rise of Hindutva.

So what is the solution you suggest, other than taking up arms?
See, besides all mistakes hindtuvadis did, they are simply not ready to admit it, appreciate the seriousness of the situation, and correct themselves. Indians are programmed zombies now, and sooner or later, they will repeat history.
They are murdering their own daughters, to pick, rape and inseminate yours(and this is exactly they are taught in RSS training classes) .
My elders were from East Punjab. We had 19 villages in the districts of Karnal. All were burned, murdered, raped and looted. Only my village survived, because we were armed to teeth. My elders killed as many jaats as we could.
So Mr Peaceful, you will know the price, when you will see things happening in front of you. Better buy AK47. Its cheap, yet effective. Can killed a horde of animals within seconds. And we can arrange that for you, good quality ones.
Similar stories abound in W Punjab as well. So save your false tears.

What was Jinnah lifestyle? Can you elaborate? Because of their actions 220 million Muslims live and practice their faith without any restrictions. Muslims aren’t treated as 2nd class citizen and they aren’t forced to say jai Shri ram. We respect him because he freed us and gave us our rights that we deserved. So yeah he’s a hero and we thank him.

Only delusional person here is you because it’s clear to rest of the world that India is going backwards with BJP in power and it’s pretty much evident that Muslims aren’t safe in India and they’re being treated as 2nd class citizens. So don’t come out here fooling people that Muslims are thriving in India.

Now let’s come to Kashmir point that you made. I am a Kashmiri myself, so let me make it clear to you as a true Kashmiri no other country in the world done anything to help Kashmiris other than Pakistan so let’s not even get to that. Indian Muslims haven’t done anything for Kashmiris, the only people to sacrifice their wealth and blood for Kashmir are Pakistanis. Tomorrow if Pakistan pulls out of Kashmir or if it wasn’t for Kashmir best believe Pakistan would be 10 years ahead of middle eastern states such as Saudia Arabia and UAE. However, small minds cannot comprehend the ideology of Pakistan and what it means to be free to get the bigger picture and I don’t blame you for that.
If you are mirpuri tell so

A random Pakistani saying this. Who will take this seriously?
Get this master race Pakistani to say what your brethren are saying. Then we might take you seriously
IMG-20190721-WA0009.jpg
Well then enjoy being lynched or whatever it is u guys r gonna be subjected to.

Leave it bro he is one of those brainwashed Indian Muslims who is convinced that Pakistan and Pakistanis are evil.

you google and know more about his lifestyle.

the constitution and organs of the state are still secular. we need to preserve that.

I know many kashmiris. met them in delhi and college too. pretend they are most devout people but corrupt and immoral to the core. they drink, do drugs, have pre marital sex.

Kashmiri Muslims never asked for Indian Muslims help. They don't even care about us. They think they are racially superior to us. No different from Kashmiri Brahmans who think they are better than other Muslims.

Kashmiri Muslims trying to keep alive the flame of Muslim league in India without consideration for it's impact on Muslim Indians.
Kashmiri Muslims are the most important factor for the rise of Hindutva.

You came on Pakistani forum to cry rivers of the imminent clash between two entirely different people (or nations) and expect said Pakistanis, who are already been through this ordeal, to keep to themselves. Don't act like you represent the mean of the entire population of Indian Muslims. You would find many that differ you and indeed want to get rid of the decade's long oppression of Hindus. The likes of you who think they are the ones carrying Islam on their shoulders have already messed up during partition by your cowardice. You people cited Jinnah as an infidel and creation of Pakistan Un-Islamic while siding with actual infidels. That is the summary of "your" Islam.

You came on Pakistani forum to cry rivers of the imminent clash between two entirely different people (or nations) and expect said Pakistanis, who are already been through this ordeal, to keep to themselves. Don't act like you represent the mean of the entire population of Indian Muslims. You would find many that differ you and indeed want to get rid of the decade's long oppression of Hindus. The likes of you who think they are the ones carrying Islam on their shoulders have already messed up during partition by your cowardice. You people cited Jinnah as an infidel and creation of Pakistan Un-Islamic while siding with actual infidels. That is the summary of "your" Islam.
haha really?
Indian Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims created Pakistan.

The superior race Punjabi, Pathan and Sindhis just watched from side lines. Now don't try and change your history.

Jinnah was a Gujarati. Not a son of the soil. Enjoy.

A random Pakistani saying this. Who will take this seriously?
Get this master race Pakistani to say what your brethren are saying. Then we might take you seriously
Really? No one even brought in "race" to this topic.

Go and sing Jai Sri Ram before you get beaten again.

Back
Top Bottom