What's new

Muslim lawyer calls to take up arms, asks minorities to sell Property & buy weapons

Make Hinduwadis like @padamchen @Placemat and many more who visit this site understand that it won't be one sided violence as they fantasize. It will cause great harm to both sides.

I never talked about your Canada's leaders.

Complete bullsiht, if you wanted to send out these messages to Hindu extremist then you would have been starting these threads on Indian forums, where there are 10000s of Hindu extremist, So cut the crap..Why are you here?

Complete bullsiht, if you wanted to send out these messages to Hindu extremist then you would have been starting these threads on Indian forums, where there are 10000s of Hindu extremist, So cut the crap..Why are you here?
So your motive is to scare the three and a half Indians left on PDF to their senses.

Cheers, Doc
Some member on Indian Muslim fb page shared this website post. I joined this website out of curioucity.
I was shocked to find some many hinduwadis on this Pakistani Muslim website.

My postings are to bring people to senses both Pakistani extremists and hinduwadi extremists. Violence and hate is not good.

Make Hinduwadis like @padamchen @Placemat and many more who visit this site understand that it won't be one sided violence as they fantasize. It will cause great harm to both sides.

I never talked about your Canada's leaders.
So you are a keyboard warrior....

@Mods please close this pointless thread started by an attention seeker

Some member on Indian Muslim fb page shared this website post. I joined this website out of curioucity.
I was shocked to find some many hinduwadis on this Pakistani Muslim website.

My postings are to bring people to senses both Pakistani extremists and hinduwadi extremists. Violence and hate is not good.

Personally I liked your racist Marathi persona way better. More my own style.

Cheers, Doc

So you are a keyboard warrior....

As opposed to the thousands of active real warriors that frequent this defence forum you mean?

Cheers, Doc

Personally I liked your racist Marathi persona way better. More my own style.

Cheers, Doc

As opposed to the thousands of active real warriors that frequent this defence forum you mean?

Cheers, Doc
You will be surprised to see what happens when a sanghi like you messes with someone on this forum in real life.

Now that is an interesting response. What do you consider yourself to be? Brown, black or are you one of those white wannabes?

Don't worry about me.

Just keep your desi threats for a desi. I've seen and met enough of you to actually know how tough you really are.

Cheers, Doc

Hinduwadis want a civil war to create a Hindu rashtra as the judiciary won't allow them to change the constitution. So they want to provoke Muslims who will fight for equal rights.
Communilists always blame on others community. It goes like this " since they are doing that so we should do this"

This is exactly what I observed. Notice how his tone has changed overtime and now he is discussing Punjabis and Pukhtoons and maligning Pakistan. Members should beware of such IDs here who play for the long con. We must realize that 5th generation hybrid warfare is in full swing.

This is exactly what I observed. Notice how his tone has changed overtime and now he is discussing Punjabis and Pukhtoons and maligning Pakistan. Members should beware of such IDs here who play for the long con. We must realize that 5th generation hybrid warfare is in full swing.

And you joined in 2008 and have 500 posts.

Long con?

You would be what we call a sleeper.

Cheers, Doc

Don't worry about me.

Just keep your desi threats for a desi. I've seen and met enough of you to actually know how tough you really are.

Cheers, Doc
Oh I am really worried about you.
I can tell now for certain that you are one of those white wannabes with a colour inferiority complex and nothing better to do.
And You haven't seen likes of me otherwise you wont be talking out of your ***.
Now go run back to the shit hole you crawled out from.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom