What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

The above is true to some extent. The creation of Pakistan is justified on the basis that the people of modern day Pakistan are mainly of a different racial and cultural background to indian people. That is why 1971 occurred. The Middle East was 1 nation under the Ottoman Empire for at least 500 years. indian Muslims are racially, culturally, genetically and socially different to Pakistanis. Apart from religion, they are identical to hindus. They are indian completely. indian Muslims have absolutely nothing to do with Pakistanis and vice versa.

Err...Jinnah....?

WoW.. 21 pages of pure BULLSHIT..

Retarded pakis dont have anything to do other than day dreaming and killing children in the name of faith and religion.. and talking about breaking indian into dozens of seperate countries?? look into your own countriy mess first.. than talk about others.

if you pakis really think ISI will fuel internal movements.. indian intelligence will be sleeping ?? you fuel 1 movement.. we will give support to 10 movements. got my point !!

I have so many muslims colleagues/ friends in my life.. and not one of them ever told me we want separate nation just because beef has been banned. hell we even watched India vs pakistan world cup together and boozed till midnight..

and lastly quality of this forum is going down to gutter everyday.. !! good job..

They got one message on 1971. The next time, there will be nothing left. Nothing at all, including for thousands of miles to their West, including areas that will cause the maximum pain.

But as Imran Khan said, "kuchh logon ko peshab nikal jaata hai" from much smaller reasons than the Indian army. ;)

You need to read the two nation theory, the basis of partition.

Frankly, one shouldn't need to create the post facto justification every single day.

Also, the highlighted part is only true for a small minority population of Pakistan. Again, "resembling" doesn't mean we have anything to do with each other.

A bit interesting this "international Muslim mainstream" thing. What is it supposed to be? Who are its members and how ?

Small minority!!!!!!!! I live in London UK, and see 1000s of Pakistanis and indians everyday. The vast majority are completely different to one another. Pakistanis are different to indians in as much as Turks and Iranians are. Even the indians living in the UK admit this. Pakistanis don't have a Middle Eastern heritage, but they sure as hell resemble them. If Pakistan was not created than the biggest civil war known to mankind would still be occurring.

Small minority!!!!!!!! I live in London UK, and see 1000s of Pakistanis and indians everyday. The vast majority are completely different to one another. Pakistanis are different to indians in as much as Turks and Iranians are. Even the indians living in the UK admit this. Pakistanis don't have a Middle Eastern heritage, but they sure as hell resemble them. If Pakistan was not created than the biggest civil war known to mankind would still be occurring.

Every single Muslim in the subcontinent believes s/he is of Arab descent. If not direct Arab descent, then the illustrious ancestor had come from either Iran or Bukhara. Interestingly, the ancestor is always a great general or a saint.

Arab origin is the favourite fiction of all subcontinental Muslims. Most claim their ancestor arrived in Sindh with the army under Mohammad bin Qasim (MbQ). But, I have heard of lineages reaching back to Old Testament prophets as well. An elderly Janjua (Rajput), from the Salt Range told me of a forefather named Ar, a son of the Prophet Isaac. Ar, he said, was the ancestor of the races that spoke the Aryan tongue!

Most of us are the progeny of converts. In their need to escape the discrimination of the so-called higher castes, our ancestors converted to a religion that in theory claimed to profess human equality regardless of colour or caste. I use the words ‘in theory’ because even as the Arabs converted our ancestors to Islam, they discriminated against them for being “Hindis” as we learn this from Ibn Batuta’s own prejudices. And he is not alone.

Consequently, even after conversion, my ancestors, poor agriculturists, were looked down upon by the Arabs and even those who had converted earlier the same way as they were by the Brahmans when they professed their Vedic belief. Within a generation or two, those early converts began the great lie of Arab ancestry to be equal to other converts and the Arabs. This became universal with time.

Arab origins - The Express Tribune

I have just quoted a Pakistani writer here. I personally don't care for this "resemblance" so no point in laboring over it. If you are right, good for both of us. I just hope no one in the world confuses between the two as well and Pakistanis stop pretending to be Indians in bad times. That is a clear fraud and stealing of identity and should carry the punishment due to thieves.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare - The Express Tribune

It shouldn't even be possible as per your claims, isn't it?

Why pakistanis keep preaching like hafiz saeed that Kashmiris' should do this, Indian Muslims should do that. They themselves have nuclear bombs, better planes, army, missiles etc. Why don't they do something or are they too scared after what happened in 71.

The above is true to some extent. The creation of Pakistan is justified on the basis that the people of modern day Pakistan are mainly of a different racial and cultural background to indian people. That is why 1971 occurred. The Middle East was 1 nation under the Ottoman Empire for at least 500 years. indian Muslims are racially, culturally, genetically and socially different to Pakistanis. Apart from religion, they are identical to hindus. They are indian completely. indian Muslims have absolutely nothing to do with Pakistanis and vice versa.
Hmmm...actually scientifically not true....Pakistanis and Indians have the same Y chromosome haplogroup....so share ancestry.......dude, wish it was different, I don't like that any more than you......:(

look into your own countriy mess first.. than talk about others.

That is the part I don't understand, a country that is in total chaos that everyone is trying to leave is giving advice to others...how are they qualified? People who know nothing about nation building telling others how to build their nation.

Ok so its real when are the Muslim states of AWADH & HYDERABAD are appearing on the map. Hyderabadi's really deserve it.

And believe me Hindus will be allowed to leave or live in peace as they wish in the new states :)
Hyderabadi's really deserve it, r u talking of Sindh,then u r right. About the Indian city of Hyderabad(Deccan), Muslims were just 10% of Indian population. Why should 90% Hindus leave Deccan(Hyderabad). Yr logic is very poor.

Hmmm...actually scientifically not true....Pakistanis and Indians have the same Y chromosome haplogroup....so share ancestry.......dude, wish it was different, I don't like that any more than you......:(

That is the part I don't understand, a country that is in total chaos that everyone is trying to leave is giving advice to others...how are they qualified? People who know nothing about nation building telling others how to build their nation.
its kinda hilarious from one side.. they dont understand people in india are living happy life than fearing of dying in bomb blast or sprayed by ak 47..
you know its a good thing.. let them keep cooking fantasies.. the more they live in la-la land better for us..

last time i checked pakis were increasing nuclear stockpile.. and some of them were we need 10000.. for india.. we are ATAMI TAQAT.. what they missed is that.. the maintenance cost of 1 nuclear bomb is thousands of $$.. and they forgot that economy of pakistanis is SH!!T.. it will only bleed Pakistan dry.. and when people like these are in highest position in pakistan. India has nothing to fear.. :)

Every single Muslim in the subcontinent believes s/he is of Arab descent. If not direct Arab descent, then the illustrious ancestor had come from either Iran or Bukhara. Interestingly, the ancestor is always a great general or a saint.

Arab origin is the favourite fiction of all subcontinental Muslims. Most claim their ancestor arrived in Sindh with the army under Mohammad bin Qasim (MbQ). But, I have heard of lineages reaching back to Old Testament prophets as well. An elderly Janjua (Rajput), from the Salt Range told me of a forefather named Ar, a son of the Prophet Isaac. Ar, he said, was the ancestor of the races that spoke the Aryan tongue!

Most of us are the progeny of converts. In their need to escape the discrimination of the so-called higher castes, our ancestors converted to a religion that in theory claimed to profess human equality regardless of colour or caste. I use the words ‘in theory’ because even as the Arabs converted our ancestors to Islam, they discriminated against them for being “Hindis” as we learn this from Ibn Batuta’s own prejudices. And he is not alone.

Consequently, even after conversion, my ancestors, mpoor agriculturists, were looked down upon by the Arabs and even those who had converted earlier the same way as they were by the Brahmans when they professed their Vedic belief. Within a generation or two, those early converts began the great lie of Arab ancestry to be equal to other converts and the Arabs. This became universal with time.

Arab origins - The Express Tribune

I have just quoted a Pakistani writer here. I personally don't care for this "resemblance" so no point in laboring over it. If you are right, good for both of us. I just hope no one in the world confuses between the two as well and Pakistanis stop pretending to be Indians in bad times. That is a clear fraud and stealing of identity and should carry the punishment due to thieves.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare - The Express Tribune

It shouldn't even be possible as per your claims, isn't it?

Not once did I say that Pakistanis are descendants of Arabs. In fact I have stated many times that Pakistanis don't have Arab/Middle Eastern heritage but I have always acknowledged the fact that most Pakistanis (for whatever reason) look like Arabs, Turks and Iranians/Persians and not indians. I know this to be true from a lifetime of living in London UK and seeing 1000s of both indians and Pakistanis and having gone to many Mosques. Pakistanis call themselves indians in new york to stop themselves from being attacked by white people. They could have easily passed off as being Arab or Iranian but that would have incensed the racists even more. But white people cannot tell the difference between Pakistanis, South Americans, Arabs, Turks and Iranians. This was evident in 2005 when a Brazilian (Jean Charles De Menezies) man shot and killed by the British police force as they mistook him for a Pakistani terrorist who resembled him.

Saying Pakistanis are low caste hindu converts is so ridiculous that it is laughable. If it were true than Pakistanis would look like them which they clearly and obviously don't. In fact low caste hindus look like and are of the same race as high caste hindus. They are the same people .

Physical resemblance is not the reason for the creation of Pakistan. But it emphasizes one of the differences between us and the indian race.

Last edited:
Don'y worry. Pakistan has greater chance of breaking up. You have been broken before and this would happen as you could not keep peace between 4-5 ethnicities that you have (strange: Must be something to do with your religion). You people could not keep peace between even different sect of your religion. It is as if Islam makes people inherently bloodthirsty.
Also try reading history before partition. Chances of Pakistani flag on top of Lal Qila seems greater as suggested by my country's fanboys.

Those dna analysis results usually through up more questions than answers. Similar dna analysis has indicated that humans and dolphins share 90% of the same dna. That Russians and indians have the same heritage, that Scandanavian Europeans share the same heritage as West Africans. They cannot always differentiate racial and physical differences. They simply prove that humans are the same species.

indian muslims have learned their lessons - the mass murderer of thousands of them are their PM now- and irony is they have no choice but to vote for him by hook or crook- let the tehreek begin again- all we need is another Jinnah-

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom