What's new

Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

Only If he managed to stay alive during this all non hindu purge

That epic beard will melt anybody with malicious intent

I am a reluctant meat eater. I like meat but am a bit sad about the traditional process that produces it.

What we need in the world is compulsory production of lab meat. Will produce the needed protein but will not necessitate killing animals.

food and the opposite sex will continue to be the source of incessant pain and pleasure for men...LoLz

ligh the candle, if not corona, hindu will get you

regards

There lies the problem- All of these folks are a bunch of morons. These people who attended are as guilty as well.

That's right. Whether these Rajasthani Hindus or those Muslims insistent on conducting mass prayers in mosques or houses... all of them are being foolish enough to think that them conducting rituals can make them immune from Corona.

Should have switched off lights. India is a deeply polarised society, people are looking for excuses to create trouble. Sometimes its best to follow the stampeding herd. Unfortunately the herd might fall of cliff.

That's right. Whether these Rajasthani Hindus or those Muslims insistent on conducting mass prayers in mosques or houses... all of them are being foolish enough to think that them conducting rituals can make them immune from Corona.
I agree with you

Problem isn't attending mass gathering or fall sick coronna virus.

Problem with the Jamaat is this and other things reported in the media.

Agree- Its like driving drunk- Not everyone gets caught- The one who is caught and has an accident is treated as a criminal- So no who ever is attending mass gatherings has the potential to spread the Virus-

Economy barbad kar di inhone mulk barbad kar diya. Ab baccha sirf firqa parasti hai inke paas.
RSS ki sazish aisi hai
RSS wants 2 Muslims 2 become terrorists
so dey can use army nd police to kill Muslims. Yeh log aisa jaan buchke kar rahe hai yeh CAA Ram mandir Corona Jihad ka yeh maksat tha ki Musalman naujawano ko bhadkana aur hatyar uthvana fir army aur police ko leke hume marvana

Musalmano ku yeh unki gingohni saazish kamyab na hone dena chaiyye. Samivdhan ke dhayre se ya gandhi ji jaise protest keno chaiye.

@AfrazulMandal jaise Musalman rss ki behkave mein aa kar unka maksat asaan kar rahe hai.

Mere phoopha 1992 Bombay dango ke duran police se ladne gyi hui Muslim bheed mein shaamil the. Unki police ki firing mein maut hue thi. 1 din mein 300 se jyada police firing mein maite hui thi.

Baat RSS ke gunde ko nahi hai. RSS police aur army ko aage karegi musalmano se ladne. Hmko dhande dimaag se yeh jung ladni paregi na ki deshatgardi se.

Allah hum sab musalmano ki hifazat farmaye. Ameen!
How is defending oneself firqaparasti and supporting RSS?

All I am saying is that improve your chances to fight for yourself.

And break this mental bond of being an Indian. Life will be much easier to bear.

Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

JIND: Four persons were arrested in Haryana's Jind district on Monday for attacking their Muslim neighbours who did not honour Prime Minister Narendra Modi's appeal to switch off lights at 9pm on Sunday.
The complainant told the police that he and his brothers were at home in Thathrath village when their neighbours used objectionable language against them. "Our neighbour Meenu and his family members asked us why our electricity was not switched off even when all the neighbours had honoured the PM's advice. He also repeatedly used objectionable language against us. Like everyone, we also have freedom to do what we want," the complainant Sadik Khan, 34, said.
The dispute continued and the man's neighbours attacked him and his three brothers with sharp-edged weapons on Monday morning. "Around one dozen people attacked us and in retaliation we beat them up after snatching their sticks," Khan said, adding that their neighbours had tried to harass them earlier and had accused them of sheltering people who had attended the Nizamuddin congregation.
"We have been living harmoniously in the village since long time but now our every moment is being seen with suspicion lens. Like all, we also have freedom to do what we want," Khan added.
Jind DIG Ashwin Shenvi said a case has been registered and four persons have been arrested.
Meanwhile, three persons were arrested in Karnal on Monday for hurting sentiments of a religious community by uploading objectionable videos on a social media platform.
Two of the accused, identified as Monti and Baljinder, are residents of Randauli village under Indri in Karnal district. The third, identified as Deepak alias Bablu, belongs to Jundla village in Karnal district.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...k-on-muslims-in-jind/articleshow/75019858.cms
Not surprised.

Always better to live in our own communities rather than in mixed localities.

Shukr hai that they were not killed.

If I were an enterprising politically leaning Muslim, this would be my time to break out and stake my claim on the Delhi throne...But it has to be a self-made Muslim man who feels the pulse of the people and still is completely dripped in Indic culture and lore....with big dollops of secular humanism.......Somebody like an young Arif Mohammed Khan but with way more tenacity....Sometimes the lack of ambition of young Muslims dissapoint me
Ah. 'Your' kinda Muslim.

Like APJ Abdul Kalam.

Essentially a Hindu. With a Muslim name. Feels gooooooood. Right?

Haryana and western UP guys tend to be extremists and violent. Not surprising.
Violence for petty reasons is a part of culture there.

Hindus are good at inventing new god's. They got themselves a new one called Nerender Modi.

Then you should report that guy too who said it's written in Quran that mushrikeen hate you no matter what you do...isn't that religious discussion...ones someone has insulted me calling me mushrikeen don't I have the right to respond politely?

Penis worshipers have no rights on this forum. You're a guest, nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom