What's new

Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

JIND: Four persons were arrested in Haryana's Jind district on Monday for attacking their Muslim neighbours who did not honour Prime Minister Narendra Modi's appeal to switch off lights at 9pm on Sunday.
The complainant told the police that he and his brothers were at home in Thathrath village when their neighbours used objectionable language against them. "Our neighbour Meenu and his family members asked us why our electricity was not switched off even when all the neighbours had honoured the PM's advice. He also repeatedly used objectionable language against us. Like everyone, we also have freedom to do what we want," the complainant Sadik Khan, 34, said.
The dispute continued and the man's neighbours attacked him and his three brothers with sharp-edged weapons on Monday morning. "Around one dozen people attacked us and in retaliation we beat them up after snatching their sticks," Khan said, adding that their neighbours had tried to harass them earlier and had accused them of sheltering people who had attended the Nizamuddin congregation.
"We have been living harmoniously in the village since long time but now our every moment is being seen with suspicion lens. Like all, we also have freedom to do what we want," Khan added.
Jind DIG Ashwin Shenvi said a case has been registered and four persons have been arrested.
Meanwhile, three persons were arrested in Karnal on Monday for hurting sentiments of a religious community by uploading objectionable videos on a social media platform.
Two of the accused, identified as Monti and Baljinder, are residents of Randauli village under Indri in Karnal district. The third, identified as Deepak alias Bablu, belongs to Jundla village in Karnal district.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...k-on-muslims-in-jind/articleshow/75019858.cms
Even I didn't switched off, but lighted the candle.

Shall I start why pagans of Arabia had enmity with Muslims?If I start abusing your prophet and your Allah will you keep quiet?
Mohammad went around demeaning and insulting pagans and pagan God's...he said they were the biggest of sinners..he said his Allah would burn them using those very idols as fuel .

I can give a very big list of things Muhammad did that provoked those pagans..if you want I will give the verse numbers from Quran.
Now if I insult Islam and Mohammad won't you kill me if you got the chance?
But those pagans didn't harm or threaten Muhammad for a long time.. they tried as much as possible to make compromises with him.

Now you people accuse non Muslims of hating you...but why does the world hate You?have you ever questioned yourselves?
Your community is the most violent community in the world...you don't assimilate with the remaining society...for you religion is above the nation..you demolished thousands of temples in India.
Why don't Europeans or western people hate Hindus or Buddhists?why do they hate Muslims?
Why do Hindus have no problems with Sikhs and Buddhists but have problem with Muslims?
As long as you don't introspect your life will never be peaceful...you love others..others love you...you hate others ...others hate you.

Kaaba specifically and originally belonged to Abraham and His tribe as He was the one who built it in the first place and also inhabited the region around it, so other unwarranted tenants got evicted later on

Last edited:
JINNAH said quite clearly

India is a disaster and should never be a united country

It is a communal shithole that needs to partition in order for its populace to move on

You can't trap 1.4 billion people in a poisonous state

JINNAH said quite clearly

India is a disaster and should never be a united country

It is a communal shithole that needs to partition in order for its populace to move on

You can't trap 1.4 billion people in a poisonous state

Who hate each other's ethnicity and religion to the point of madness

Now that you have brought the religion by calling us mushrikeen I have to respond
Shall I start why pagans of Arabia had enmity with Muslims?If I start abusing your prophet and your Allah will you keep quiet?
Mohammad went around demeaning and insulting pagans and pagan God's...he said they were the biggest of sinners..he said his Allah would burn them using those very idols as fuel .

I can give a very big list of things Muhammad did that provoked those pagans..if you want I will give the verse numbers from Quran.
But those pagans didn't harm or threaten Muhammad for a long time.. they tried as much as possible to make compromises with him.

Now you people accuse non Muslims of hating you...but why does the world hate You?have you ever questioned yourselves?
Your community is the most violent community in the world...you don't assimilate with the remaining society...for you religion is above the nation..you demolished thousands of temples in India.
Why don't Europeans or western people hate Hindus or Buddhists?why do they hate Muslims?
Why do Hindus have no problems with Sikhs and Buddhists but have problem with Muslims?
As long as you don't introspect your life will never be peaceful...you love others..others love you...you hate others ...others hate you.

Religious discussion is not allowed on this forum. I have reported you.

Economy barbad kar di inhone mulk barbad kar diya. Ab baccha sirf firqa parasti hai inke paas.
RSS ki sazish aisi hai
RSS wants 2 Muslims 2 become terrorists
so dey can use army nd police to kill Muslims. Yeh log aisa jaan buchke kar rahe hai yeh CAA Ram mandir Corona Jihad ka yeh maksat tha ki Musalman naujawano ko bhadkana aur hatyar uthvana fir army aur police ko leke hume marvana

Musalmano ku yeh unki gingohni saazish kamyab na hone dena chaiyye. Samivdhan ke dhayre se ya gandhi ji jaise protest keno chaiye.

@AfrazulMandal jaise Musalman rss ki behkave mein aa kar unka maksat asaan kar rahe hai.

Mere phoopha 1992 Bombay dango ke duran police se ladne gyi hui Muslim bheed mein shaamil the. Unki police ki firing mein maut hue thi. 1 din mein 300 se jyada police firing mein maite hui thi.

Baat RSS ke gunde ko nahi hai. RSS police aur army ko aage karegi musalmano se ladne. Hmko dhande dimaag se yeh jung ladni paregi na ki deshatgardi se.

Allah hum sab musalmano ki hifazat farmaye. Ameen!
Allah apke phupha ko jannat naseeb farmaye. Ameen

Now that you have brought the religion by calling us mushrikeen I have to respond

@WebMaster

Economy barbad kar di inhone mulk barbad kar diya. Ab baccha sirf firqa parasti hai inke paas.
RSS ki sazish aisi hai
RSS wants 2 Muslims 2 become terrorists
so dey can use army nd police to kill Muslims. Yeh log aisa jaan buchke kar rahe hai yeh CAA Ram mandir Corona Jihad ka yeh maksat tha ki Musalman naujawano ko bhadkana aur hatyar uthvana fir army aur police ko leke hume marvana

Musalmano ku yeh unki gingohni saazish kamyab na hone dena chaiyye. Samivdhan ke dhayre se ya gandhi ji jaise protest keno chaiye.

@AfrazulMandal jaise Musalman rss ki behkave mein aa kar unka maksat asaan kar rahe hai.

Mere phoopha 1992 Bombay dango ke duran police se ladne gyi hui Muslim bheed mein shaamil the. Unki police ki firing mein maut hue thi. 1 din mein 300 se jyada police firing mein maite hui thi.

Baat RSS ke gunde ko nahi hai. RSS police aur army ko aage karegi musalmano se ladne. Hmko dhande dimaag se yeh jung ladni paregi na ki deshatgardi se.

Allah hum sab musalmano ki hifazat farmaye. Ameen!

Revolt is not essentially armed.

Who hate each other's ethnicity and religion to the point of madness

It's a cess pit

If every one was reasonable they would understand that JINNAH was right

India is just a geography like Africa compromising of different states and people's

Forcing these different people into one state means they all just constantly step on each others toes creating chaos

They then just spend the entire time blaming EVERYTHING on the other

For how long can they force people to live together when they hate each other
They dream of genocide of other Indians, it's all they talk about
This is how stupid they are, rather than separate states they want to force one unnatural state and then mass murder each other

Man talking religion is not allowed here..but you people are being up religion..so I am reacting...who told you kaaba belonged to Abraham? Are there evidences of pre Islamic era that are present to prove your claim?
Hindus also say kaba is actually Shiva ling before it became holy for Muslims...if you argue with them ,they will never get convinced that it doesn't have anything to do with Shiva or Hinduism.
No matter how much I try to convince you that Arabs had all kinds of idols in kaba including Jesus and Mary,you will argue with me saying it belonged to Abraham.
Pagans like Hindus worship everything...pagans of Arabs worshipped Abraham too..but there isn't any historical proof to say that pre Islamic Arabs considered kaba as a construction built by Abraham ...it was a later invention.

You are again indulging into religious discussion. I have again reported you.

Religious discussion is not allowed on this forum. I have reported you.
Then you should report that guy too who said it's written in Quran that mushrikeen hate you no matter what you do...isn't that religious discussion...ones someone has insulted me calling me mushrikeen don't I have the right to respond politely?

Man talking religion is not allowed here..but you people are being up religion..so I am reacting...who told you kaaba belonged to Abraham? Are there evidences of pre Islamic era that are present to prove your claim?
Hindus also say kaba is actually Shiva ling before it became holy for Muslims...if you argue with them ,they will never get convinced that it doesn't have anything to do with Shiva or Hinduism.
No matter how much I try to convince you that Arabs had all kinds of idols in kaba including Jesus and Mary,you will argue with me saying it belonged to Abraham.
Pagans like Hindus worship everything...pagans of Arabs worshipped Abraham too..but there isn't any historical proof to say that pre Islamic Arabs considered kaba as a construction built by Abraham ...it was a later invention.

Idol worship was abhorrent to God, Muslims were commanded to make a stand against this napak Jahilat

It was done and will be done

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom