What's new

Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

There are better options.....LoLz...but I would say there is no point to resorting to Vegetarianism/Veganism unless there is a whole cultural ecosystem to support it.....Things get stale very very fast.....I had been a committed non-vegetarian since birth...tried vegetarianism as well as veganism at least 5 times by now...never could I last more than 8 months...Food is the most lasting impact that your culture as well as your family has on you

I am a reluctant meat eater. I like meat but am a bit sad about the traditional process that produces it.

What we need in the world is compulsory production of lab meat. Will produce the needed protein but will not necessitate killing animals.

There are better options.....LoLz...but I would say there is no point to resorting to Vegetarianism/Veganism unless there is a whole cultural ecosystem to support it.....Things get stale very very fast.....I had been a committed non-vegetarian since birth...tried vegetarianism as well as veganism at least 5 times by now...never could I last more than 8 months...Food is the most lasting impact that your culture as well as your family has on you

Then stay hungry and starve. Do you know the vegetation too has senses like other species and can also feel pain? You are asking us to only eat a handicapped but not a full grown healthy thing. That's an aggravated felony right there.

Just yesterday @Axomiya_lora was saying how in his locality three Muslim families had voluntarily switched off their lights. In reality, this "voluntary" act was just fear.

And that closet SanghiNazi was watching the three Muslim families. Would have probably reported them to the Foreigners Tribunal for non-compliance

Bihar: Elderly woman killed by neighbours after fight over switching off lights on 5 April, Sulaiman, Khalil and others absconding

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-killed-in-madhubani/articleshow/75016476.cms

When you annoy people as to what time they should turn their lights off an on fights erupts and she became the unfortunate victim. How do you think she might have got targeted? May be her sons etc had picked a fight with the Muslim neighbours over their light bulbs and mob things got out of hands ?

Then stay hungry and starve. Do you know the vegetation too has senses like other species and can also feel pain? You are asking us to only eat a handicapped but not a full grown healthy thing. That's an aggravated felony right there.

I am not a fundoo when it comes to food...but I can't eat exotic things like frogs,snakes,bats,crocodiles,etc...I would be interested in trying out camel and kangaroo meat...but not ostrich since Turkey itself is a bit too chewy and bland compared to chicken..(the juices never really get to the inside layers of the meat) ......I think farmland itself kills a lot of insects, birds, other grazing animals......I am a realist

10 percent area of a country should be urban areas......25 percent or so farmlands...40 percent pure virgin forests and jungles (not the manicured gardens of Europe) with ferocious wild life in them...the rest open rolling fields, deserts, meadows, mountains, rivers etc

I am not a fundoo when it comes to food.

But cant do without it, right?

Wasn't there a Hindu festival in Rajasthan conducted just two or three days ago ?? It was said it attracted a crowd of more than thousand.

No no those bastrds must not be touched as it's only the muzzie bastards that deserve a bullet in a radical Hindu India.

If I were an enterprising politically leaning Muslim, this would be my time to break out and stake my claim on the Delhi throne...But it has to be a self-made Muslim man who feels the pulse of the people and still is completely dripped in Indic culture and lore....with big dollops of secular humanism.......Somebody like an young Arif Mohammed Khan but with way more tenacity....Sometimes the lack of ambition of young Muslims dissapoint me

Jaggu you are nothing short of an educated radical Hindu bigot who would deliver long sermons over how Enlightened and cool he is but can't help with your inner feelings. Ohhhhhh eating animals is so cruel Ohhhhhh but let me change the topic coz I just got busted let's throw a tantrum at the Chinese Ohhhhhh it's the exotic animals I was talking about.

i will make a final try for veganism this year after Corona is over, will let you know whether I lasted 12 months or not..(I find Hindu vegetarianism hypocritical in 21st century)

Last edited:
When you annoy people as to what time they should turn their lights off an on fights erupts and she became the unfortunate victim. How do you think she might have got targeted? May be her sons etc had picked a fight with the Muslim neighbours over their light bulbs and mob things got out of hands ?
You have give given pathetic justification for perpetrators who strangled an 70 years old woman to death, only because victim is Hindu in this case and accused are Muslims. At same time, you guys don't forget to open 10 threads everyday sob on the condition of Muslims in India. There should be a limit to hypocrisy.

Yaar: Khud aap murghay urha rahay ho aur hamain saag paat per lagana chahtay ho.:lol::lol::lol:

You have give given pathetic justification for perpetrator who strangled a 70 years old woman to death, only because victim is Hindu in this case and accused are Muslims. At same time, you guys don't forget to open 10 threads everyday sob on the condition of Muslims in India. There should be a limit to hypocrisy.

Iam sorry if didn't convey the message across. plz hang the perpetrators and run a campaign on how to stop Indians hating each other. But you are making it sound like that a Pakistani came all the way down to her town and killed her

Jaggu you aren't nothing short of an educated radical Hindu bigot who would deliver long sermons over how Enlightened and cool he is but can't help with your inner feelings. Ohhhhhh eating animals is so cruel Ohhhhhh but let me change the topic coz I just got busted let's throw a tantrum at the Chinese Ohhhhhh it's the exotic animals I was talking about.

Omar Abdullah had a good chance of being India's first Muslim PM with a 20yr build-up/take off (becoming PM somewhere by the age of 60)..sadly because of his own miscalculations and stupidity, he would be known as Jyoti Basu 2.0...A bright prospect that became a monumental failure on the National scene...anyways he is still young, not all is lost..I will hold out for him

Omar Abdullah had a good chance of being India's first Muslim PM with a 20yr build-up/take off (becoming PM somewhere by the age of 60)..sadly because of his own miscalculations and stupidity, he would be known as Jyoti Basu 2.0...A bright prospect that became a monumental failure on the National scene...anyways he is still young, not all is lost..I will hold out for him

Only If he managed to stay alive during this all non hindu purge

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom