What's new

Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

They cant live again in that village that much I know about this area and really there are no muslims in Haryana except Gurgaon ... its a surprise to me
Muslim Family attacked by Hindu neighbors for dishonouring PM Modi's appeal to switch off lights

JIND: Four persons were arrested in Haryana's Jind district on Monday for attacking their Muslim neighbours who did not honour Prime Minister Narendra Modi's appeal to switch off lights at 9pm on Sunday.
The complainant told the police that he and his brothers were at home in Thathrath village when their neighbours used objectionable language against them. "Our neighbour Meenu and his family members asked us why our electricity was not switched off even when all the neighbours had honoured the PM's advice. He also repeatedly used objectionable language against us. Like everyone, we also have freedom to do what we want," the complainant Sadik Khan, 34, said.
The dispute continued and the man's neighbours attacked him and his three brothers with sharp-edged weapons on Monday morning. "Around one dozen people attacked us and in retaliation we beat them up after snatching their sticks," Khan said, adding that their neighbours had tried to harass them earlier and had accused them of sheltering people who had attended the Nizamuddin congregation.
"We have been living harmoniously in the village since long time but now our every moment is being seen with suspicion lens. Like all, we also have freedom to do what we want," Khan added.
Jind DIG Ashwin Shenvi said a case has been registered and four persons have been arrested.
Meanwhile, three persons were arrested in Karnal on Monday for hurting sentiments of a religious community by uploading objectionable videos on a social media platform.
Two of the accused, identified as Monti and Baljinder, are residents of Randauli village under Indri in Karnal district. The third, identified as Deepak alias Bablu, belongs to Jundla village in Karnal district.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...k-on-muslims-in-jind/articleshow/75019858.cms

They cant live again in that village that much I know about this area and really there are no muslims in Haryana except Gurgaon ... its a surprise to me

Moment of pride for SanghiNazi

Yes we have lost families during these attacks by muslims when they took the ladies and sold them in markets like cattles
..... and Muslims are not welcome in Haryana , we have learned our lessons from past ....... we cant afford this desease again ....
Moment of pride for SanghiNazi

Yes we have lost families during these attacks by muslims when they took the ladies and sold them in markets like cattles
..... and Muslims are not welcome in Haryana , we have learned our lessons from past ....... we cant afford this desease again ....

Justification for Nazism

We dont need whats app to teach about our past we knew how Gokula was tortured before death and what rangars used to do ????

Dont tell me you dont know about Rangars and Gokula ?????? If you dont ask someone from Jhang district in Pakistani Punjab ...

Let me correct that for you:

History taught at WhatsApp University, taught us enough about muslims .... so no problem with suchthings ....

An interesting fact that I read : In the USSR, gays were punished but lesbians were not.

Correct approach....lesbians are a nuisance but can be tolerated ...I am ready to cut some slack regarding that...full on homo sex among men a strict no no....voluntary or involuntary harm to the body has to be avoided .....if sex must happen, it should be a gentle love making act with a lot of care and trust...that is not possible in full on homo sex between men...I am kind of okay in non-corporeal romantic love among homo leaning men

Last edited:
How is defending oneself firqaparasti and supporting RSS?

All I am saying is that improve your chances to fight for yourself.

And break this mental bond of being an Indian. Life will be much easier to bear.
Aap police aur army ke sath kaise fight karenge? Agr civil war ki naubat aati hai toh woh tanks aur fighter plane bhi use kar sakte hai

Aap police aur army ke sath kaise fight karenge? Agr civil war ki naubat aati hai toh woh tanks aur fighter plane bhi use kar sakte hai
Nahi kar sakte. Against civilians they can't do it.

Kashmir mein itne saare soldier kya ukhaad lie?
Azaadi ki Aag bujhi nahi.

Back
Top Bottom