What's new

Muslim cop goes to Supreme Court to save beard

And Sir by the time they will be one of the biggest industrial power and also hub of knowledge because they have for past few already developing their industries and Universities

Unless they don't employ their people it will all be a waste.They can't rely on foreign workers to run Industries for ever or it will simply result in draining significant amount of their national wealth every year.

Unless they don't employ their people it will all be a waste.They can't rely on foreign workers to run Industries for ever or it will simply result in draining significant amount of their national wealth every year.
Sir they are employing their own people in fact more than 100000 are studying in foriegn countries from BSC and BBA to PHD levels and all of them have to return to kingdom to serve here and they are also making universities with the help of those people who established world best universities so when these students return many of them can teach here and future Saudi Students don't have to go outside Sir

Sir they are employing their own people in fact more than 100000 are studying in foriegn countries from BSC and BBA to PHD levels and all of them have to return to kingdom to serve here and they are also making universities with the help of those people who established world best universities so when these students return many of them can teach here and future Saudi Students don't have to go outside Sir

Why they are taking help of Kafirs........

Why they are taking help of Kafirs........
Sir please study Islam before talking crap knowledge of the world and their sciences can be taken from Kafirs too and used to for development of Muslim world in fact it is encouraged if they have knowledge which you don't have you can get knowledge from them

Sir we have HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW we don't need Naseerudin Shah to tell us what is Islam or not we have the orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW
absolutely sir, but tell me is this statement correct (morally as well as common sense-icaly) or not "deen me daadhi hai , dadhi me deen nahi" ?

its pious to follow the teachings of God, but sacrificing common sense for it seems to be a pretty tuff deal for me.

as an example, i came to know from PDF that hindus drink cow urine. lets suppose its true. now tell me, if their God tells them to drink cow piss, does this justify them to line themselves up for cow piss ???? hell no.
(but i guess keeping beard is better than drinking cow piss....lol)
point is... u are NOT a robot that u go on forever following a set of instructions, without giving a thot on the validity of those instructions. cow piss, beards, ankle high pajamas, animal sacrifice in the name of gods etc etc , all fall in this strata.
@topic:
personally however, i feel beards should be allowed for muslims who are willing to keep beards, provided that it doesnt snowball into sectarianism in police force itself.

absolutely sir, but tell me is this statement correct (morally as well as common sense-icaly) or not "deen me daadhi hai , dadhi me deen nahi" ?

its pious to follow the teachings of God, but sacrificing common sense for it seems to be a pretty tuff deal for me.

as an example, i came to know from PDF that hindus drink cow urine. lets suppose its true. now tell me, if their God tells them to drink cow piss, does this justify them to line themselves up for cow piss ???? hell no.
(but i guess keeping beard is better than drinking cow piss....lol)
point is... u are NOT a robot that u go on forever following a set of instructions, without giving a thot on the validity of those instructions. cow piss, beards, ankle high pajamas, animal sacrifice in the name of gods etc etc , all fall in this strata.
@topic:
personally however, i feel beards should be allowed for muslims who are willing to keep beards, provided that it doesnt snowball into sectarianism in police force itself.

No Sir beard is part of Islam and we Muslims have to keep beard their is no choice

No,praying won't help.KSA oil will vanish before the end of this century.Your own Govt says you will be a net importer of oil by 2030.After that Middle East will be dominated by Iran.

lol his name was heavy on you that you start blundering.

Sir please study Islam before talking crap knowledge of the world and their sciences can be taken from Kafirs too and used to for development of Muslim world in fact it is encouraged if they have knowledge which you don't have you can get knowledge from them

Dear Zarvan, Iam not a research associate I am a very normal person like others who is fighting for his bread and butter.I dont want to learn any religion, What I see Happening around me I believe in that and if I go in believing in what crap you have written will only generate hate against Islam.

lol his name was heavy on you that you start blundering.

Nah,I am just telling the uncomfortable truth.:P

That is not gonna help either,Unless KSA reform its domestic educational system.Which is primarily designed to maintain the rule of absolute monarchy.As a result, Saudi youth "generally lacks the education and technical skills the private sector needs".Indeed, such control has stifled critical thought, and as a result, the education system does not necessarily foster innovation and creativity; both of which are essential to the development.Vast majority of Saudis are employed in the public sector which is very much unproductive in nature.

While the country's productive private sector is overwhelmingly powered by the foreign workers who make up about a third of the country's 28 million residents.Despite all the effort from Saudi Govt there aren't enough Saudis to skilled enough to jobs in finance, engineering, and medicine and for the service sector, where many Saudis are reluctant to take jobs as, say, taxi drivers or hotel receptionists, and expect higher salaries than those paid to expatriate workers.

Nah,I am just telling the uncomfortable truth.:P

That is not gonna help either,Unless KSA reform its domestic educational system.Which is primarily designed to maintain the rule of absolute monarchy.As a result, Saudi youth "generally lacks the education and technical skills the private sector needs".Indeed, such control has stifled critical thought, and as a result, the education system does not necessarily foster innovation and creativity; both of which are essential to the development.Vast majority of Saudis are employed in the public sector which is very much unproductive in nature.

While the country's productive private sector is overwhelmingly powered by the foreign workers who make up about a third of the country's 28 million residents.Despite all the effort from Saudi Govt there aren't enough Saudis to skilled enough to jobs in finance, engineering, and medicine and for the service sector, where many Saudis are reluctant to take jobs as, say, taxi drivers or hotel receptionists, and expect higher salaries than those paid to expatriate workers.
Sir Please study my post I already told you they are establishing Universities of ever kind Science and also of Arts and also have founded some vocational training institute and as they didn't do it first they are taking help of others first to start after few years they will be on their own completely

qaid e aazam wud disagree.... but thanx for the discussion anyway. cheerio.
So what Sir I told you for Muslims authority is ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW not Jinah

Sir Please study my post I already told you they are establishing Universities of ever kind Science and also of Arts and also have founded some vocational training institute and as they didn't do it first they are taking help of others first to start after few years they will be on their own completely

Right,I will believe that when they stop relying on expats:lol:

Back
Top Bottom