What's new

Musharraf suffers heart problem on way to treason hearing

Is he really sick or is it a plot to avoid court and going abroad?

Lol, the timing of this ' nazuk tabiyat' is very fishy to say the least.

And the rumors going around that he might be sent abroad, perfect excuse for a muk muka.

I hope he is okay. Look how happy all punjabis and islamists are over Musharaf's ill health.
Inshallah Nawaz shariff ko danday parnay walay din kareeb agaye hain.

I hope he is okay. Look how happy all punjabis and islamists are over Musharaf's ill health.
Inshallah Nawaz shariff ko danday parnay walay din kareeb agaye hain.

Ahh.......... Evil Punjabies always looks for things to screw. But don't worry, Punjabi PM will spare the life of commando.

Ahh.......... Evil Punjabies always looks for things to screw. But don't worry, Punjabi PM will spare the life of commando.

No more like his Arab sheikh master will tell their lap dog(sharif) to let Musharaf go.

We have dirty people ruling the country the one atm who is ruling is a lohar and the other who got his wife killed is a sindh ka dakoo.

shut the **** up

tu ja kar un ko smell kar agent

Pakistanis are funny people. Why we never ask ourselves how did this ganja lohar get so filthy rich? and he gets away with it?

Baghal ma chori mu pa ram ram , thats what you indians are . Get your agents out of my country everyone in the world know how Indians are promoting terrorism in my country, so get lost .

Say this to your father not me.

Musharraf is facing charge for his wrong doing, even he make fool people of Pakistan by his lie in Kargil war.

If taliban militants are realeased every day by coward judges. Then Musharaf should be given a medal for killing terrorists in Lal Masjid.
Do not call them taliban they are all indian agent on our land.

Back
Top Bottom